Why do white women enjoy being treated like trash by, and often even abused by, black men so much?

Why do white women enjoy being treated like trash by, and often even abused by, black men so much?

They don't it's a meme, thanks for stopping by.

White women think karma is real and that without such hardship, they will not have rewards. White men have become "too good to be true", possibly even of a higher moral character than the pretentious biddy herself. The long-term goals of social and economic dominance can only continue under the protection of a male from a less egalitarian race.

>muh dating statistics

White women seek us brothas out to get fucked by real men. Once they got a nigga baby from us they date sad beta white bois like you for a meal ticket.

Hence your statistics from a free dating website.

Keep telling yourself that while you jerk off with your tears.

White women want a black man to fill the hole and a white boy to date and pay the bill.

this man speaks the truth.

they dont, daddy fucking issues everywhere

found the larper

Women are stupid, and have a hard time synthesizing the animal desire for a physically strong mate, with the intellectual ability to discern that being an emotionally unhinged, crass, mentally stunted psychopath is not the mark of a strong mate. Idiocy is no barrier to exuding confidence, and nature does grant, a smart milquetoast weenie, is not superior to a dumb strong brute.
In other words, a noodle armed or jiggleblob nerd is going to have to go cry and wank off with his tears, while a dumb nog fucks his woman and smiles.

>ITT butthurt subhumans
no bump for you, gonna have to bait harder than this.

S
A
G
E

That's a southie poo--not much better, but still..Get your shit straight, nigger.

>Burn coal
>Get AIDS (picrelated)

Niggers are disgusting STD infested retards.
Thus White Woman (or any woman for that matter) who fugg black men are basically saying "kill me, ples." It's a most disgusting kind of suicide, family.

>American Indian
WHy?

is that why a white girl and I (a Mexican) are dating?

Bitches dig conquerors.

>t. niggers who can't get any white women who aren't bottom-tier fat disgusting trashy whores

>implying you get any at all

This. Those that do often have family problems and a lack of emotional support and parental guidance growing up.

No one is denying white women want ltrs with beta shit white men, vet they want casual sex with niggas

Daddy issues

Serious question: Are you nigger?

Every woman I've dated out right proclaims to not like black men. I'm not even white and my best friend is black. I live in a major city too. Yet still when the subject comes up bout past partners they make sure to say that loud and clear. I find it pretty odd. Only thing I can think about is class standards. Maybe they think by dating black no man of higher standard will want them.

SO Why is it so high about men?

It doesn't have to be a black man.
Anyone who treats her rough and maked her feel any feel is good enough.
Women always leave when theyre bored, if it always goes good between a woman and a man she eventually brings up reasons to fight, expecting to get shout at or hurt.

Women just seek attention and an eventful life, they know niggers make problems and thus they know it will be exciting.

Only high IQ women date succesful guys and breed with them, watch melinda gates and other high tier women, they dont go for blacks, neither does any other woman who has standards.

That dude looks Indian as fuck. Plus if she is what you consider hot. You might want to raise your standards.

They have been raised by single moms who have issues with their white fathers.

When a woman has a great relationship with her own father, she won't accept anything less.

Once the family system starts to break down, it perpetuates a destructive cycle that is hard to stop.

You end up with an African styled society.

In some way it's the black man's revenge -- dragging whites down to the African way.

Bitches, love conquerors, too?
I think they're gave up as a people.
Who knows. Now for black women, I think it's so low, not because they wouldn't, it's because white men just don't want them.

Because women in general like to be treated like shit, and niggers have the high T and low IQ to provide that in spades. They're violent, dangerous, shameless and unapologetic -- in a word, dominant. Masculine. And Western black culture hasn't been as thoroughly pozzed up and sissified as white culture.

Because white "men" have extremely tiny dicks

My impression is they enjoy it from white men too. They like the drama. You know the ones who put "No Drama!" on their dating profiles? Those are the ones that get into drama. And that's like what 80% of girls/women?

Most all of them are disgusting depraved untermench with very few redeeming qualities which get successfully applied to anything.

>Women just seek attention and an eventful life, they know niggers make problems and thus they know it will be exciting.
This is the correct answer.

Take race out of the question and ask again

Stop posting that poorly done edit. This is the truth and the original.

Because you go out of your way to look up mixed couples when they aren't nearly as many as you think or this board made you think

Because not all black men are niggers and some are respectable members of society. They are also human.

Because women tend to have less racial discrimination than men.

Because you live in a country where more than 1 in 10 people are black.
Argentina is white

LEAFED

worse, he's antifa

or they were immediately dumped in the past when any doubt was raised of burner status, so they don't bother to check if you are open minded/don't care

blacks and jews btfo yet again

>but that's not real data
nigga pls

This nigger is actually really smart, if i were white id let u breed my wife.

This thread has 40 replies. You know what goes in the option field.

Sage

No where in the history of the world, has a race mixed mongrel been anything of worth. They brag about their dick size, but they're willing to have children with small race mixed dicks? Lmao black people really are stupid and low IQ'd, they're willing to flush their heritage down the toilet.

>>muh dick. your waman are ours and you will breed our offspring
>this nigger is really smart

samefag or just a blacked SJW?

SJWs have no morals led alone tradition, they deserve to birth worthless pieces of shit.

Sup Forums please stop replying to obvious b8 threads like these

I was about to call you a LARPER but but you said meal ticket instead oof food ration so yeah congrats on confirming my prejudice about black people give special names to shameful things to feel ok about shit things

>stats < muh dick
>stats < muh dick
>stats < muh dick

Stupid face. Honest to God, hope that baby dies.