How do you look back on the early 2000s?

How do you look back on the early 2000s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLOB5hI-S04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't, it makes me more depressed.

Why does it make your depressed?

Because life was good back then. I didn't care about anything, it was just me and my N64.

Back when niggers didn't chimp out and call everything raycist!

From what I remember of the late 2000s,
In 2007 iPhones replaced PDAs as the expensive trendy memephone opening the world to the internet.
In 2008, social media boomed into a massive all consuming shitstorm
In 2009, Sup Forums got taken off the little life support it had, and finally stopped creating original content, moving the internet meme machine to all over the place
In 2010 90% of the internet was gone, and replaced with monolithic super sites.
In 2011 gaming died with the release of bugthesda's skyrim, and the totally gay memes that it spewed out sealed the coffin.
In 2012-2017 nothing is left, only sadness and Sup Forums

Captcha: Open Corona

You said it brother

>those cheese balls
>teen titans
>Final Fantasy X
>all those PS2 games
>Maplestory
>Inflatable pools
>Neopets
>9/11 ruining everything
>NERF guns
>flash games
>sweepstakes
Modernity was a mistake.

Some of those things are still around

it was looking good til Mossad blew up the WTC

Recently rewatched yu yu hakusho up till about ep. 60 because had more free time.
Man that show was great, haven't watched any other anime shit in like 3 years.

I get very sad when I think about 2007 and before and that those days are gone forever. i wish I could go back to when I was happy

More like 2006 and before, 2007 was when the Recession happened, the iPhone was released, Big Bang Theory debuted popularizing "geek culture", etc.

You forgot the assault weapons ban sunset in 2004
Old fags like me we're counting down the days and thought it would only last for a year or two most then be reinstated

Adult Swim until 6 am while play Warcraft the Frozen Throne, wasting my Summers away.

There are reasons many of us are socially stunted and I am glad I broke the cycle somewhat.

A lot of fun was had. However von dutch hats and the majority of the fashion can fucking stay there holy shit.
>kids will soon be nostalgiac and post about how they wish they were born sooner so they could have experienced the early 2000's

project looking glass

Wut?

I was miserable and depressed

so same as usual

?

I know that feel
Back when all was well and good and i wasnt a depressed 16 year old facist browsing in Sup Forums just to feel some futhfillment
*Cues in Stressed out*
Whish we could turn back time, to the good old days, when the mama said im still stressed but now im stressed out

>16 year old fascist
Turn off the computer, read some books and never come back here. You can still get your life back on track.

>Kids WB died

fondly

>tfw no Dreamcast

Jewgle is your friend

While I am glad you sympathize with my plight. You truly don't know the half of the abuse I've faced at the hands of luciferian sodomites controlling the music industry. It will be a glorious day when the heavenly stars align and hollywood stars fall and get eaten as food by those they seduced and perverted. Subjected and Manipulated. Corrupted and Capitulated off of. The day of (((the one))) can't come soon enough friend.

Well i alredy have the reputation of being an outsider in school because i acted like a faggot when i was 3, so i just came from being an autist to a facist autist
Wish i could slap my younger self and tell him to stop acting like a faggot
My only friends are niggers in white skin and only one of them is redemable

And i alredy came to terms that would die alone because even though I dont look bad provide i get rid of my pimples my social skills always sucked bad

Well altleast you will have someone by your side forever, i will always be alone
My friends are niggers in whites clothing and im waitibg to the day the backstab me, only one of them is able to repent and all the potential girls for me alredy lost their virginity (i suspect) so nothing good will come for me
*I walk a lonely road the only one that I have ever know, dont were it goes but its only mean i walk alone, i walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams where city sleeps and im the only I walk alone

Early 2000s was legendary when it comes to the internet, the PS2, and wrestling (I used to be a wrestling fan pls no bully)

Everything else was fucking shit, the music, the cartoons (few exceptions), 9/11 ruining everything, nu metal, the beginning of pc culture, feminism taking off, 7 year old me being scared when I was listening to bush talking about "not allowing conspiracy theories about 9/11", shit was garbage.

The mid 2000s somehow managed to be worse, and the late 2000s were so fucking bad it's embarrassing. The only good part about 2005-2009 was the Golden age of YouTube.

I guess it was, okay compared to now.

i dont remember it i mean honestly all i did was play video games so i didnt develop any memories of anything.

Tbh I was mid 20's. An enjoyable time, still not a patch on the late 80' and 90's though.

Good times

>How do you look back on the early 2000s?

I want to go back.

I remember dialing up Earthlink to download from Kazaa and paying with money orders for my Alex Jones 9/11 conspiracy VHS tapes for $19.99 when they went on sale!

Most of the 2000's were fine even in comparison to the 80's and 90's, even if 9/11 killed a lot of what made America great and gave way to the rise of government surveillance.

Things only really went to shit because of Obama. Having our first nigger president made feminists and blacks feel empowered to embrace their degeneracy both online and offline. And with how malaise and bleak Obama made everything seem in the early-to-mid-2010's, the people and general culture just became more mundane and less enthusiastic. Similar circumstances to Carter's presidency, except we had to suffer through eight years of it instead of four. Things would've only worsened if Hillary was elected before we all died in nuclear hellfire, but thankfully that isn't the case.

Remember how comfy flash games were in the mid 2000s? What the fuck happened?
>lost vectors
>newgrounds
>miniclip

>When consoles compete, YOU WIN!

Biggest fucking lie ever told.

>PS2
>Those awesome TV shows
>Those awesome movies
>Those awesome tasty snacks
>Watching WWE
>playing GTA San Andreas
>Playing flash games with bros
>Good animation videos on JewTube
>Laughing at 9/11
>Spamming Nigras on Sup Forumsraids
>those old dead memes
>No stress, no depression, no worry, no apathy
>Only happines

Man i remeber those games
I played from torture game to madness combat and Miami shark with all its descendants
What happened? I think Valve, steam and gamergate happened
Along with the purge of non politicaly correct content

>malaise and bleak Obama
I think that was simply a symptom of 9/11, the Iraq/Afghanistan War, and 2008. Really just a lot of shit that hit the fan at the same time. But I don't recall Obama sounding that bleak. He's the one who wanted to erase partisan lines and inspire americans - at least that's how his speeches were made

The music was fucking rad

9/11 24/7/365

2007 was the beginning of the end but also peak Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=HLOB5hI-S04
>this was released 10 years ago

>In 2009, Sup Forums got taken off the little life support it had, and finally stopped creating original content, moving the internet meme machine to all over the place

wojak.jpg

Shit man
It was also youtube golden age
For me hilarious loquendo videos were churned daily and it was funny even though i was 8 by then it shouted a lot of obscenities
But it was funny
They consisted on making parodies of thing like gmod, teletubies, Alien vs predator, left 4 dead ect
Also pivot videos like stickfigures on crack and pivot randommness. I want to go back