Is he redpilled?

Is he redpilled?

I can't tell, but I love his gun test/demo videos.

One of the few useful things on Jewtube.

He hates communists well enough

I doubt it. He doesn't seem like the Sup Forums type.

He's just a normal conservative American that loves muh freedom. muh guns, and muh God

I think he probably is, he stays apolitical in his videos which is very refreshing, even on WWII he seems reserved

Watch him sometimes though reminds me of my grand dad

As a Kentuckian I can confirm that Hickok45 is your typical racist blue collar southern grandfather, and thank god for it.

Hickok45 probably thinks its weird that negros can even drink from the same water fountain as him.

NRA shill. NRA is owned by big kike lobbyists. GOA is the only unjewed gun rights' organization.

>find informative, respectful gun reviewer with depth of knowledge
>wide variety of wares
>BUT IS HE PART OF MY SPECIAL CLUB
it's snowflakes like you that are spreading the cancer

this user knows the truth...

GOA life member here.

TOP KEK I'm starting to notice that user, the dude seems like a cool goy to me, personally don't see anything wrong with not being red pilled

>You will never have such a target rich environment as this gentle giant.

Can you go into more detail than that? Like how specifically it is controlled by kikes and what they are doing to hurt the second amendment.

I'm simply just curious user, since most gun-nuts seem to be far-right in my experince

He is a gentle character that wouldn't be down with mass violence. Also some of that ignorance is bliss attitude.

Lol not an NRA shill just an old guy, hes well known in my town

don't care hickok is a good guy

Some key points

- NRA endorsed John McCain in the 2008 election, GOA was outspoken against him
- NRA supported the Veterans Disarmament Act which allowed doctors and psychiatrist to restrict veterans' ability to buy guns if they deem them mentally unfit , GOA opposed it
- NRA and their PACs are sourced by Jew investors (neocons), GOA is grassroots.

that last point bears extrapolation because, while I'm loathe to admit it, not every jew is necessarily a neocon or rather, the reason for the investiture is more important than the fact of the matter itself

Lovely old man