Is the Trump wall history?

Will it ever happen? I imagined voting for Trump in 2016 and celebrated his election. Was I, a German of Russian descent, duped by Donald J. Trump?

I don't see why it matters to you (((DeutschISTAN))) TOP KEK but yeah I knew the wall wasn't a thing since day one

>begs
>incoherent, ill-informed narcissism
tabloid discarded

The wall was just a metaphor pedes calm down.
divide and conquer shill thread
Sup Forums WILL ALWAYS BE A PRO TRUMP BOARD

yes its happening

The Wall will never be built.

That is because it lacks the support of the Establishment faction of the GOP and the Neoliberal faction of the Democrats. Both are owned by the business and donor class. A wall would be paid for by import tariffs and remittance taxes which they hate. Also, if would inhibit the flow of low wage labor supply that they need to keep their profits high. The Mexican taxation mechanism is a long-term reimbursement for the initial cost of the wall's build-out that the GOP doesn't want to spend any money toward. These are the reasons why the GOP will oppose it when push comes to shove. Finally, it would be mean less long-term minority favorability for the Dems which is why they oppose it.

Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahah
Hahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahaha

these articles + threads are the equivalent of fake mike cernovich tweets

>my grandmother was raped by a Mongoloid Marxist and I intend to one up her
t. OP, circa 2015

Why does nobody question the fact that we have a "leaked" transcript of a phone call between the two leaders of two different countries?
Seriously how in the fucking hell could anybody from the press get a hold of this information? Oh right because it's made up garbage

He was talking about the payment of the wall being less important because he thinks he can build it very cheaply. He does think the bravado of getting Mexico to say they are paying for it is more important.

It is so shocking how low IQ Americans are, that they can't even click to the transcript and read for themselves. Mobile phones were a mistake, your country was a mistake.

Lines of communication between world leaders are always recorded by both parties' offices and made numerous duplicates of for record preservation. All it takes is a single staff member from either silo to leak them to general press.

Just like your phone calls are always being recorded too. What, you think they shut down PRISM?

>>my grandmother was raped by a Mongoloid Marxist and I intend to one up her
Actually, my grandmother was a Siberian Marxist beauty.

Fucking kek, these transcripts are great.

>presidento de mexico: "Let me tell you that the best virtual wall that I think we can build between our two countries is to make sure that both countries have economic development."
>trump: Okay, well thank you very much, Enrique. I just wanted to mention that when you talk about people coming across the border – because times will be tough and times will be good – that when times are tough, that is why we have a wall, because we do not want people to come across the border. We do not want them coming across. We have enough people coming across, we want to stop it cold.

executive summary of trump's wall monologue:

>if mexico doesn't pay for the wall we're gonna tax your goods to pay for the wall
>you're not allowed to say you "won't pay for the wall", but I'll let you say "we'll work it out" if you want to make a deal
>If you have a problem with this, we're not meeting anymore and I'm just going to fleece you for the money when you send shit across the border
>It's not the most important thing we're talking about in terms of dollars (or pesos), because it's not actually going to cost you that much money, because I know how to keep costs down

How does the left think that releasing these transcripts is a good idea? This is some good shit.

The Turnbull one was fucking hilarious. Trump:
>"Because you do not want to destroy your country. Look at what has happened in Germany. Look at what is happening in these countries. These people are crazy to let this happen. I spoke to Merkel today, and believe me, she wishes she did not do it. Germany is a mess because of what happened."
>"Well, there could be two million people coming in Germany. Two million people. Can you believe it? It will never be the same. "
>it will never be the same
demographics are destiny, these conversations confirm that Trump is /ourguy/

read the transcript and not the media altered headline

>Because you do not want to destroy your country. Look at what has happened in Germany. Look at what is happening in these countries. These people are crazy to let this happen. I spoke to Merkel today, and believe me, she wishes she did not do it. Germany is a mess because of what happened

really makes you think

>Trump talks out of his ass, more at 11

Lol the spin on this shit is insane, these dumb libs are butthurt as fuck over this

>ITT: Millenials ignore the first 1.6 billion in funding for the wall, passed by congress in the last week.

T I N Y

I done care who pays, I just want it to stop illegals and terrorists. If I have to pay for it, I'll pay.

>Merkel wishes it did not happen
Yeah sure, after she took the test and found out she got a disease from Ahmed's AID ridden cock. But she'll still endorse it because it gives her power plus a subhuman minority replacing smart majority to ensure her party never loses power. But little did she know that niggers are just going to nig and don't give a shit about politics, only gibs and fucking over "da whyte mane".

Worry about the rapefugees senpai.

About 200 miles have already gone up and Congress already approved the funding for the rest.

You should stop watching the fake news and educate yourself.

Also, it looks like those transcripts are actually fake.

can you link them?

I googled "Trump full leaked transcript" and variations of that and just keep getting the MSM edited stories. I just want them in plain text, no editorial

nevermind seems WaPo published them fully, or at least that's how it's being presented.

Leaf, you guys have plenty of space. Were going to send our worst to you.

Have to say that after reading these transcripts Trump seem a lot more coherent and well spoken compared to a lot of his public speeches. It's almost like he tries to dumb down his public speeches to have more mass appeal while actually being a reasonably intelligent businessman and negotiator while in private.

Did the demshit libcucks fuck up by releasing these transcripts? Do they make Trump seem like a more intelligent leader? Possibly a huge mistake...