To compete, women offer anal

Soon, for men to access females, he must offer his ass to her.
Don't be a prude, embrace progress.

>flag

Yep checks out

>he must offer his ass to her.
she can't have my donkeys. fuck that.

/thread

yawn.

>To compete, women offer anal...
wat?

Honestly, this sounds like a pretty good idea. For too long, men have given insufficient priority to female sexual fantasies. They should be allowed to be on top and experience pleasure sometimes too.

not complaining , dont knock it till you try it. and as long as you return the favor..

Goddam reddit pun nigger, you know where to run.

>tfw my fetish is about to become a controversial political issue

JUST

This is retarded, but I do browse imgur for shit, and it seems more of a liberal hellhole than reddit, and I just can't forget that everytime I see some shit about pegging come up I see the top uboated shit is always about how much they love it, the positives etc

Scary stuff.

why would I offer her my glorious well trained gloots when her ass is not nearly as good?

the future is one where women become obsolete. they will try to make robot wives and artificial wombs illegal because they know they can't compete but they will fail. feminism already has become irrelevant

shoving a silicone horsecock inside yourself feels pretty good matey. i'd recommend getting nice and relaxed then gently sitting on that shit and rubbing yourself off. clean yourself out beforehand for minimal repercussion.

m a g i c a l orgasms

>whole massive rubbermaid full of that sort of stuff

totally kino. if you don't want to hear about it don't bring it up.

>.For too long, men have given insufficient priority to female sexual fantasies.
Tbh Desu, it's HER turn.
#herTurn

yeah nah, it aint natural to have stuff shoved up your ass, that hole is for excrement. you might as well crawl around in a sewerage lake

Gf asked answer was no.

I do fuck her ass however. I also lick her pussy till she cums, so she can't really complain.

Pegging is a shit-test.
>know some perma-whore with a penchant for nu-males who has pegged all everyone she's ever dated (hookups don't count obviously)
>she's also cheated on and broken up with everyone she's dated
Coincidence?

>m a g i c a l orgasms
Exactly. The blacker the better.

>Not getting a girlfriend from church
>Said girlfriend wants to fuck you in the ass with a dildo

What a surprise.

My wife fucks me in the ass every now and then. I enjoy it pretty much.

It feels pretty good desu. I just got a boner thinking about it.

faggot detected
this is absolutely disgusting and fucking gay, sort yourself out

The sweeter the juice
This, it's not emasculating if you hold her down as she does the deed.

Trust me, been there, done that

feel you

fpbp

To camouflage the shitstains?
Makes sense.

Exactly.

what does it mean when a girl cheats on you? does it mean that she doesn't respect you? Does it mean she thinks she's better than you?

I'd rather fuck my hand for the rest of my life.

>triggerbragging this hard

I had a personal experience where a girl cheated on me and I wondered what it was all about

she sucks my dick while she puts 2 or 3 fingers up in my ass wearing latex gloves and a lot of lubricant...

my girl is the best

user ask your doctor if nigger dick might be right for you. It might fill that hole in your soul. Sodomite

>what does it mean when a girl cheats on you?

It means she took another dude's dick up her pussy. If you don't dump a girl for doing that then you're a cuck.

In fact, if you don't dump her retroactively for all the past guys she's fucked, you're also a cuck.

stand aside rookie

Meant your image.

I dumped her for cheating. Before she cheated I was never going to marry her anyway because she wasn't a virgin.

She said she cheated because I was eventually going to find my real wife while still dating her and that made her upset. Could there be other reasons? Could I have prevented the cheating if I'd been more hard on her, reminding her that she's ugly and she'll never find a temporary bf as good as me, let alone a long-term one!

Whomfucking cares, she wasnt the one, and you got out easy because she dumped you. Count your blessings and stop obsessing like a little bitch.

No self-respecting man lets himself be humiliated by the weaker sex like that.

Anons with gf/wife, if they ask -- IT'S A TEST TO SEE IF YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH TO SAY NO, OR WILL BEND LIKE THE PUSSY-WHIPPED BITCH YOU ARE.

If she makes an issue out of it, make an issue out of something she doesn't want to do for you. Then you'll know how to proceed with your relationship further (or not to proceed at all)

This is a better post for /r9k/

gets me right in the sides every time.

My Okinawa gf proposed this. i argued her into licking my asshole and then I'd fuck hers and cum in it. Omg she was such a slutty idiot.

She was fucked in the head though. Just grab her and facefuck her whole she's watching tv, she'd thank you and continue watching tv. Biggest whore ever.

WRONG!!#

I'm starting to get really annoyed with faggots trying to hijack pegging as some cuck fetish bullshit desu

honestly if I had a sweet wife who really wanted to peg me I would let her

Is peeing in a girl's bumhole the best part or is it when you run the wee in her face after?