/HTG/: SOMETHING BIG IS IN LA Pt.7

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>Anon5 on the current shill operation
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Spine Beetles & Ghost Fleets
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=Dgh0xLWgA0w
youtu.be/eLtpjlAeHRM
udso-a.akamaihd.net/3142682442001/3142682442001_4468023654001_4468024365001.mp4?pubId=3142682442001&videoId=4468024365001
s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/S9RGoam3t78A7V6_LpHIPA/o.jpg
youtu.be/oMe4kVNKvNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Why is EMS(eagle marine) tagged? I know of a lot of crocked stuff down there but it was employee theft.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

No, and i regret leaving her. This whole situation didnt really click for me until i got back home. Should have gotten a plate number, should have said something.

I'm sorry. Ill be moving back to the area soon and will go there every so often to check it out. I'm almost certain now that it is a transfer location, its kind of a main mall and shop area that is open and not as close together and crammed like how it gets further north into santa monica. Easier for transfer without public notice

got any stories? Any mysterious disappearance's or places off limits to go? We have good intel from anon5 that it's just one of the many hubs used in the transportation of sex workers

Too late now next time be ready for anything, all the time

Bump, I'm out for the night anons. I'll come pick up where I left off tomorrow.

You guys see what I see? Took this on Sunday.

new lead on Beverly Blvd, Pico Rivera. Hidden out of sight what are all these trailers doing here? Extremely high security with the barb wire fences, but seemingly no cars around. We should get someone to look into this

this is actually autistic

That's a common Greek symbol. Look for a spiral triangle or concentric hearts or the like.

Okay, thought so. Thank you for confirming this

Okay, thanks.

As I stated in the last thread, the elites love their Greek motifs, however.

shilling won't save you now user.

i too found something interesting and pizza related. Notice the door on the left and the high-end security fence.
Is "gourmet burgers" code for something?

Could just be a spot for people to leave their Toyboxes/Trailers filled with desert equiptment. A lot of people on the coast go to places like Glamis and Colorado river to offroad/camp. But still, there could be something hidden in plain sight. Just saying not unusual to see lots like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dgh0xLWgA0w

Hello fellow MDR user. At the risk of sounding all tinfoiley and conspiratorial, and possibly sounding like a shill, but I was at that intersection by the B&N and saw a red Mercedes coupe turn left in front of me and I could have sworn the driver was John Podesta. Wasn't that door with the white rabbit on it from the pg threads supposed to be in this immediate area too?

It's probably worth examining the other businesses in the locality to see if you have a match.

Obligatory Orbit gum commerical:
youtu.be/eLtpjlAeHRM

I can easily tell this is you, Frank.

Shills trying to hijack /HTG/ threads?

We'll see how this pans out

I don't remember that thread, nor what you are referring to. Do you have a link?

Shon dillard guys, shon Dillard. He has connections to bgf

There are several trucking terminals near that. A lot of CHP/police presence as a result. I would bet this is just a storage lot, since you can see boats on trailers in the lot as well.

>durrrrrr Shill's

yep that was in MDR

These days, Gourmet Burgers means burgers than weren't pre-pressed into a patty.
Seriously though, fuck off Shill, this isn't about a secret network of pizza places where you can fuck kids.

It was many months ago. Somebody even posted a pic of the door in question.

Oh, yeah. You're right about that. No harm in leaving it up for the morning crowd.

>Hidden out of sight right next to the road
>what are all these trailers doing here?
They're for sale, moron

It's looking like someone might be trying to /EWO/ these generals

Care to elaborate? I don't mind shitposting if Miss Reporter isn't here.

Can I ask you a question user? This is thread number 52. Over 1,500 posts.

At what point do you say, enough is enough? 500 threads and stilll nowhere, no problem? Does Frank's credibility last forever, literally?

Genuinely curious about this.

Keep up the great work, fuck the shills, fuck the haters.

I'm working on my own timetable. These threads are just a bit of slight of hand.

If you are looking at gourmet burgers.

Pizza Man He Delivers (name of the place.) Have chicken pasta on the sign outside (cp)- not one photo on yelp. weird. Something about it is just strange. Same as this Robbie's

> udso-a.akamaihd.net/3142682442001/3142682442001_4468023654001_4468024365001.mp4?pubId=3142682442001&videoId=4468024365001

To answer your other question though, the thread was last year, before PG got all derailed on pizza places and the actor being paid to shoot up an empty pizza place, somebody mentioned certain kinds of symbolism that was common in places involved in particular Alice in Wonderland type symbolism, especially the White Rabbit. There was discussion about Disney stashing their child stars out in this area to party and do whatever in a somewhat secluded area, and somebody posted a door in an alley here in town with a white rabbit painted on it.

this is weird. Can we get an updated map with all the places that advertise "gourmet burgers" and "chicken pasta" ? the less yelp reviews, the higher chance of being something nefarious going on.

No there was lot of theft of tires. I know it sounds odd but about 18 mil of parts and equipment where stolen about ten years ago. Mostly tires. I can’t recall any no go places. Unless they are using the cans nobody is doing shit through there. Well people getting drunk and operating heavy equipment but hey it’s the docks.

Pizzagate is real, /htg/ is a jew detour thread, I said this is the last thread and he recognizes me.

The problem with making it /EWO/ is nobody comes here, but maybe a jew redpill thread with lots of Israeli vids since they scare away Tripfrank

this shill is losing his mind trying to discredit A5 and this thread.

got any news clippings? 18 million just vanishing like that is strange.

Post your Twitter.

I'll admit that I could run /htg/ better, but I'm still interested in seeing if it can turn up anything. I prefer playing a game to a one-sided massacre here.

>this shill is losing his mind
Only Frank talks like this.

Grow a pair and put your tripcode on, Shecklewitz.

diff location.
> s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/S9RGoam3t78A7V6_LpHIPA/o.jpg

heart symbols. there are no coincidences.

Easy there.

>"gourmet burgers" and "chicken pasta" ?
So what?
>the less yelp reviews, the higher chance of being something nefarious
Restaurants have to pay the yelpjew to keep reviews up.

It would be hilarious if "everyone" went to sleep at the same time.

You think I don't know what's going on here?

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/oMe4kVNKvNk

No I do, I saw your post.

Notice how all the other guys disappeared at once?

As the manager was involved they just did some symbolic firings and never reported it to the police. Shipping companies are crooked and never like people looking at the books.

Thank you for doing this.

I think OP already left, sorry.

Back to page 1

still here. looking in google maps at the trailer yard for any suspicious entrances

Post your Twitter.

Honestly, you have to get a connect at the port if you want to go anywhere.

It'll be incredibly hard for you to track shipments without that, as quantity alone is mostly how they're obfuscated as is.

>supreme autism

They're disappearing all around DC, and you're on the other side of the country looking at trailer lots.

Look they the shill's don't want us looking at LA

:^)

Of course not, you crack L.A. and you crack the international network, not just domestic.

I don't mind eyes looking way over there.

Post your Twitter.

You're right Frank I'm so afraid, you debunked my pizzagate trick and now you're uncovering everything, in LA

Get to the bottom of that trailer lot!

One is an international point, one is a domestic point.

Are you stupid or just playing D&C for no reason?

You're full of shit Silverberg, and I know you're you.

A5 was right, there are two of them. They must work in shifts, At most they are down to 4 full-time shills trying to hamper our investigation.

Once the Frank narrative is done, they'll become even more desperate.

I would cease these paranoid efforts if I were you.

Post your Twitter.

>in shifts, At most
>4 full-time shills
>the Frank narrative
>desperate
You're not very good at this, Frank.

>/HTG/

What does that even mean?

You don't know shit about fuck kid, and you aren't high enough paygrade to even know my name.

I live 10 mins from point mugu. What are panga boat landings?

Handjobs To the Group

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

DARPA called me Levi.

That's the only hint you get.

>jew name
Gas yourself Goldberg

>implying that's my name

This investigation will lead nowhere except some uncomfortable phonecalls and quite likely some fines. All nordic peoples should refrain from this type of paranoid conspiracy engagement.

YOU MUST BE NEW HERE

Okay, thanks.

Totally

Shut up Frank, everyone knows who you are

Back to page 1

lurk moar and stop making gay threads