Well, Sup Forums?

Step back from the keyboard for a minute and reflect on this hypothetical situation.

The white ethnostate is finally established. A fascist government comes to power with a mandate to quell degeneracy, promote a homogeneous society, and increase white birth rates among other things.

Political leaders announce that new policies will be introduced in order to remove non-whites. You begin to witness the incarceration and deportation of millions of innocent people due to their race.

People are burned alive, turned into bars of soap, and their skin is made into lampshades as was done in the Holocaust.

Would you stand up or would you be complicit, knowing that to do what is right could cost you your freedom or even your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-soap-myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's a big jump to wanting them turned into soap. false equivalence

mass deportations =/= turning browns into soap

Not really. Do you think the Nazis were turning Jews into soap the first day they came into power? Probably not

is this the if we can't come you might as well make us soap argument.

I would let it happen just like muslims aren't batting an eye when terrorists strike western targets.

Chabge white to black and you have toronto. Just leave the shithole

I'm not sure what you mean. Just curious as to how Sup Forums would approach this moral dilemma.

I've never been to Toronto

Ain't nobody wanna use that nasty brown soap anyhow
I'd be complicit, and I'd stand with my nation. What's wrong for you is right for me.
>tfw OP is even more faggoty than ever

>as was done in the Holocaust.
So in other words, not at all?

Exactly when did Nazis start turning jews into soap? Exactly how many jews were turned into soap? For exactly how long? What was done with the soap? How much was made?

You don't know, because you're making shit up out of your ass.

A literal nazi denying the holocaust, how quaint.

Please refrain from using homophobic slurs in this thread

Google it

So you don't know. Got it.

Hoax. Proven false before most people on this board were even born you mongoloid

Twat.

How about we take whites and put them on a military complex of interconnected oil rigs and start a mini ethno nation at sea?

I bet Jews made terrible soap.

Jew soap? Why would you wash anything with something made out of the epitome of filth?

>homophobic slurs
>literal nazi
>canada

Pretty good satire, huh

Why would we deport them when we could just give them 80% of income guest tax.

And so i did jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-soap-myth go fuck yourself

Dr bronners is amazing.

Becoming a minority in your own country #thatsprogressive

Also just limiting immigration doesn't result in genocidal ethnic cleansing you fucking idiot.

I'd cheer, fight for my race and laugh at the destruction of a boring, still world that has grown too soft for my liking.
I want war desu.

The thing is if we need war to perpetuate then what good is life anyways? We have to prepare for the longest cycle, imagine someone from the future said 1 million years without war are coming, would we go insane en masse?