True reason for latest sanctions on Russia - Nord Stream 2

If Russia builds this than all of the talks of the future american gas exports to EU fall appart. EU would be obliged to buy more expensive buger gas (transport costs), same way how crazy Hohols are now paying 250% more for US coal instead of Donbass one.

rt.com/business/398445-us-sanctions-russia-gas/

I'm actually happy about the US sanctions. Nordstream 2 is a project our leftists have cooked up so they can suck Putins cock even more. The company planning the construction is headed by one of former Chancellors, Gerhard Schröder, member of SPD. About time someone stops this madness.

So you're saying that The US president, known worldwide as the man who wrote "The Art of the Deal" and perhaps the world's most feared negotiator now has more leverage than ever over Russia's petro-economy.

And that's a bad thing?

Quite the opposite. Sanctions are an attempt to preserve your leverage over EU and make it as difficult as possible Ger-Rus economic cooperation since that is the only thing that would drive your influence off the continent or at least mimimize it. And all of the countries between those two couldn't do anything.

To my surprise I recently found out that nord stream 1 is underloaded. This made me and many others to think that nord stream2 is important as a government proget that you can embezzle the shit out of.

And now we hold sanctions that cost us virtually nothing and both Germany and Russia want us to eliminate. So now we hold leverage to get something in trade from BOTH Germany AND Russia in order to eventually weaken or eliminate the sanctions.

Sounds like a smart move to me.

Really, we dont give a fuck at this point. Europe proven to be too unreliable partner. If they dont want cheap gas, their issue. We`ll just sell it all to China.

>we dont give a fuck at this point
>Europe proven to be too unreliable partner
Wow. My hipocrisy detector is off the charts.

Your hipocrisy is off the charts indeed, considering you were and remain one of biggest reason if it being so - stealing gas, blackmailing EU with transite threats, wanting to leach on it driving prices higher for rest.

Nordstream 2 is there so that thiefs like you could be awoided. You all only cry about it since you want to leech money from transit.

Well, enjoy new reality - either way you`ll not get anything. We`ll either use North Stream/Turkish Stream or orient completely to China, while EU and you buy overprised gas for double the price in future.

>stealing gas
Then break the contracts why don't you. Oh wait, Ukraine would rather buy gas from germans because they don't scam as much.
>wanting to leach on it driving prices higher for rest
All Russia had to do was build pipelines while having good relations with other countries exept Ukraine. But alas, being the incompetent shits, Russia antagonises as many countries as it can.

>use North Stream
build it then, what's the problem? Too many counties are pissed at your shit?
>Turkish Stream
Didn't that fail miserably when Russia has antagonised Turkey over Syrian conflict?
>orient completely to China
Yes, good idea, just sell yourselves to China. How's that pipeline over the Russia-China border doing? Last I heard Russia has built it on its own money even on the chineese side and China still does not buy nearly enough as gazprom wanted.

I thought everyone was aware of the fact that the only reason for the new sanctions was to push American LGE? The news haven't really made a secret out of that, at least in Europe.

Or you just pissed them off to the point where they decide that you aren't worth it anymore.
There's such a thing as overextending yourself.

Everything is pozzed, embezzlement, money laundering and usurping.

i'm kinda happy about the sanctions desu. not because i hate russia. i love russia.

i hate the EU and particularly Germany. so BTFO to angela merkel. America loves to piss her off.

what you don't know is that Putin and Trump are working behind the scenes to end the global elite, in particular the global pedophile network.

don't forget. politics is a stage (acting).....and the world is a stage. a stage in which you coordinate actions in order to get things done.

the russian adoption issue? the globa satanicl elite were torturing russian children. trump and putin are together in working on certain really big things.

I'm conflicted as hell about this. Obviously, I don't trust the House or Senate for these sanctions but if it helps America's economy it can't be all bad, can it?

I mean, Queen Merkel and her many vassal states have been less than cooperative with America under Trump so their opinion carries as much weight as a bag of feathers, but Russia?

We're screwing over Russia like this, but at the same time sans killing ISIS they haven't really been building a moral, anti-Western highground to stand on.

Fuck, this is annoying

It's underloaded, because of restrictions imposed by EU. Only 50% can be used.

>said a traitorous khokhol

RRREEEEE GIVE BACK VYBORG NOW!!!!!

After a genocide of ivans there. I don't want thieves and dregs in my Great Finland

>Ukraine would rather buy gas from germans because they don't scam as much.
You buy overpriced Russian gas from Germans. Good job.
>But alas, being the incompetent shits, Russia antagonises as many countries as it can.
Again, ironic. Name more streets "Bandera", "Schukevitch", "SS Galicia". Show dem ruskies! Oops, you only shit into Polish direction.
>build it then
Didn't that fail miserably when Russia has antagonised Turkey over Syrian conflict?
Both are being built right now. Why do you think the Ukrainian government is worrying about it so much and had to came up with new strategy since 2019? No more leeching.
>Yes, good idea, just sell yourselves to China. How's that pipeline over the Russia-China border doing? Last I heard Russia has built it on its own money even on the chineese side and China still does not buy nearly enough as gazprom wanted.
>selling gas to China is selling yourself to them
And you don't hear about anything, because you watch retarded ukie MSM. They don't show anything that is bad for Ukraine.

Go scrap another industry like "Antonov", be an "agrarian superpower".

So do the sanctions actually stop the Nordstream 2 project or just act as an annoyance?

Its almost like america is run by wall street kikes and big oil companies.
Whats next, they invade middle eastern shitholes for oil? Oh wait

idiot, apart form selling cheap gas to china it would be nice to sell same amount to europe.

Meh. This is very old news. They have wanted to build that pipeline for many years. When they were supplying europe before the sanctions, they were bending them over.

unclear for now. it wasn't accepted into the german government's infrastructure plan that was passed a few days ago.

RT says its 100% being built

Nigga we tappin our own reserves cause we found the oil, probably not the reason

>sell it all to China
i've heard something similar not too long ago, ended up not very good
>have 10 million avocados and other foods
>sell it all to USA

The US/EU strategy of destabilization through regime change has backfired spectacularly. Now the John McCain wing of the neocons are having another go at wrecking peace and stability. They will lose, again, but at what cost to humanity. Ukraine deserved to be broken up - they wanted Western corruption as permagovernment. They got the results of that decision in the form of losing a huge chunk of their "country"

Fuck McCain, Graham, and the rest of the hee haw gang. They need to leave. Now.

Oh wow, it's almost like US was run by kikes! Oh, wait...