Today Croatia celebrates one of the greatest victories in modern warfare which USA minister of defense James "Mad Dog"...

Today Croatia celebrates one of the greatest victories in modern warfare which USA minister of defense James "Mad Dog" Mattis praised as the example of the modern military operation which is being teached in military schools in USA.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm

Other urls found in this thread:

b92.net/eng/news/region.php?yyyy=2017&mm=07&dd=13&nav_id=101802&version=amp
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOoGlSCdV8faukhFi2DMPz51ETnBFIZ86
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Ante Pavelic a hero in Croatia?

b92.net/eng/news/region.php?yyyy=2017&mm=07&dd=13&nav_id=101802&version=amp

Daily reminder this is genuinly the greatest Croat military victory in history.

Bump

Most people are just glad that we got rid of the Serbs.

yeah

As for Mattis praising the operation,i think that's just formal statement and i doubt they study it in millitary schools.

Only among tards. The fucker gave Dalmatia to the Italians. That's the pinnacle of treason.

nope
croats are the only ones that care about getting rid of Serbs , you are opsessed with them
literally noone outside balkan cares hrvoje

Chimps will be chimps. Can't really do anything about "Aryans" feeling superior to other Slavs. Such is the sickens of Untermensch. I genuinely feel pity to those who consider Operation Storm a "military" success.

Serb here

Get fucked Muslim loving dogs

this

Are you retarded?When i said "most people are glad we got rid of the Serbs" who do you think i was referring to?I was referring to Croats of course.

Yep. It was all agreed with Milošević. There was barely any fighting.

The funniest part is that the Krajina Serbs are returning back so all's good and well.

We should probably take hits from Arnauts actually: they flood in the territories en mass, breed like rabbits, overtake said territory by crying about oppression and subjugation. If one good thing came out of SJW and Libtard-ness it's the fact that most of them are intellectually challenged and hence easily susceptible to propaganda.

They are not returning back.The numbers are falling for them and for the Croats too.The greatest challenge we have in all of Europe is to have positive natality again.

hints*

Why the fuck would anyone move to fucking Krajina.

Most of krajina Serbs have Croatian citizenship so they don't apear of Serbian nationality,I know personally couple of them.

They can keep it, as far as they don't return i'm happy.

>as far as they don't return

Oh they are returning.

Pic related

>4x times the amount of soldiers

It would be an achivement not to win this.

welp, congratulations on your bloodshed anniversary southern cousins

radovan Karadzic and slobodan milosevic were heroes

Lets be objective here.Serbs are,no offense, not so intelligent bunch,most of them were peasants ( you can see that form tractors they fled in ) didn't really consider Croatia as their country, they taught Krajina was their rightfull clay wanted to secede and hoped that Serbia would protect them.That didn't go as planned, the operation started and they fled.That's not unusual people flee because there is panic and fear ,uncertainty that the army would treat them justly.

and those same peasants gave you trouble for almost 5 years lol,and the only reason why Serbia didn't intervined to help them it's because NATO and the West were breathing down our neck and inflation that made consequenses even today you can feel it.

Yes that is excatly what happened,great analysis and no simplification of history whatsoever.

Yes in history the Serbs in Croatia were the lower class where they didn't got as much of education as Croats did and that's basiclly it and they lived in a poorer region in Croatia too I guess.

but that's exactly what you're doing though
if we want to be objective, we need to get a bigger picture
they did it out of fear of being exterminated. again. why?
member ww2? member speeches of your then president and all the actions he made before the war even started?

Mattis is a deep state spook

A rare successful CIA operation, organised by pic related.

I realise the fear from posibillity that "new" NDH or Jasenovac would happen.This is where we have another disagreement. I say the "genocide" and Jasenovac is extraoridanrily exaggerated to the point where you are close to Jew victimhood status.I hear Serbs say that Jasenovac was worse than Auschwitz ( we are on Sup Forums so i assume you don't think Holocaust happened ),you hear stories about human eyes colection by ustasha,killing children, and that ridiculous story about Vukašin who you even made a saint even though nobody knows who that person was or even if he existed.Another argument you hear is even Nazis were terrified by ustasha crimes.And many Serbs really believe those stories and what happens is you have natural reaction to that and you want revenge.My conclusion would be how dangerous the victimology is ( Serbs are not only one who fall in that ) and paricularly when the victimology is great part of your identity.Many great texts and books were written about victimology and analysis of it.

but jasenovac WAS horrendous. virtually no one sane would disagree with that

Here comes the Serb diaspora from Britain who is always one clock to appear in threads about Croatia and tries to appear as objective observer,while not revealing he is a Serb.

People learn about Jasenovac and Holocaust form few texts in history textbooks in school.The greater effect on people have movies,series,documentaries which rarely show other side and even try to give sources and opinions from other side.We come to the point where you believe forensics more than historians.

i don't understand your point though. are you try to deny that jasenovac wasn't a camp for extermination and that ustase didn't do one of the worst atrocities there?

If your so interested our we are just teached that 700k Serbs died in Jasenovac and that and that the Ustashe reached to Zemun and that's it and the rest about Yugoslavian theater is just talking about Tito and his achievments durring WW2.

*to claim
fuck

They probably do teach it, because maneuver warfare is what the US military functions on rather than direct conflict. We don't send tank divisions against tank divisions anymore. We send forces around enemy positions and cut off their supply lines and communications, fragmenting the chain of command and putting everything under siege. That's basically what Croatia did here.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm

thats it?

you just a bunch of useless balcan faggots.

>dont embarrass yourself more by posting this shit online futher

Will you kill the Serbs or will you teach me how to turn Serbs into emotional working machines Kim Jong-un style?

New NDH when?

>what Croatia did
It was American bombers who took out the communication towers on Petrova Gora for example. It was all planned and run by NATO but I don't think they expected the Serbs to flee and the Croats to loot and burn.

On this special occasion I will be sharing my playlist of Croatian war songs ranging from ww2 to the 90s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOoGlSCdV8faukhFi2DMPz51ETnBFIZ86

W E A K
E
A
K