Possile War and African Politics

So we had a thread about this a few days ago and it died after i left in a hurry. I'm going to continue talking about the elections in Kenya and how the may or may not be war.
Fro last thread we had established:
>The two candidates going in are Uhuru Kenyatta, Son of the first President of kena and current president, and Raila Odinga, son of the first vice-president former Prime minister.
>Raila Odinga has majority influence over most tribes including the Luo,, kamba, and most other tribes while Uhuru has the support of the Kikuyu who alone are the largest tribe of the kenyan population
>Uhuru's govt has had the worst 5 years in the countires history and people want change. his regime is full of corruption and allegation of cronyism.
>Raila blames his past two losses in the elections up to the electoral system and calls for an overhaul.
>He leads demonstrations and the court grants his wish.
>They gain new systems and even accept that foreign observers be allowed to participate.
>New members of IEBC even go on live TV to explain how advanced the system is. one of whom is Chris Musando an ICT epert overseeing the new bioetric system.
>Raila comes out with leaked army documents showing a plan to quarantine voters in opposition strongholds under the pretense of a cholera outbreak.
>Some general say the documents are legit but being taken out of context.
>general suddenly stops taking press questions.
>cabinet secretary comes out and says the documents were all fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

thezimbabwemail.com/main/breaking-zimbabwe-brink-army-police-clash-capital/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>31st july 2017
>BREAKING NEWS: armed bandits at the deputy presidents home.
>On every chanell its the same thing for 19 hours.
>the army is called in but they cant deal with the menace. They have to call in an elite private army to come and hellp but this also proves futile.
>by hour 18 the police give a statement:
>it wasnt bandits it was actually one man...who was only armed with a panga(Machette)
>apparently an untrained NEET was able to hold back the army, a private militia, and hoe security for 19 hours.
>MEanwhile elswhere Raila has been trying to raise alarms beacuse the ICT head ,Chris Musando, is missing.
>its only by sunday morining that social media is buzing with questions that one of the PResidents cronies uploads a picture with Chris,s car
>"Raila wants to cause riots over nothing, we found he man and he is out with one of his side chicks"
>At noon the family of chris announce they have found his body at the city morge. he was found dead on the side of the road with mutliple signs of torture
>The whole country cries out foul play.
>Both FBI and Scotland Yard offer to help investigate.
>There is no response from the government for days but eventually they say they want a speedy investigation so no outside help is allowed.

Bumping for interest, my uncle works in Kenya

I don't think there will be war in Kenya. You cunts fight every time an election cycle comes around.

Elections in Kenya are just a pissing contest between the tribes.

Uhuru Kenyatta will hold on for ever because he knows his Tribesman will get curb stomped if anyone else takes power.

I remember your post, it was a good one.

I noticed that a key person with an IT oversight role for the election was just killed.

>it wasnt bandits it was actually one man...who was only armed with a panga(Machette)

Does this man have a name?

Ohh my god i forgot the best part. Recently yhe rail foundation has been taken to court for receiving money from the George Soros foundation

Nope. he was just a random hawker whose body was never even shown.

Fuck uhuru will be going home soon. even his people are slowly breaking away.

>Nope. he was just a random hawker whose body was never even shown.

Digits say he was a mutant, and was not caught.

You should take back Obama and make him the prez. He's a Kenyan and already has the experience

I hope you die gorilla man

>wall of text

none of it matters. You can't rule yourself and need white rule for the good of your people.

You know I'm really not like an outright racist or anything at all, these are just the cold hard facts supported by history, anthropology, sociology and genetics

Out of curiosity where do you think your right to rules comes from?

Go with god niggers and stay out of our countries. You belong to China now.

Gibe NFD

Is there ever any good news coming out of Africa? Any stable government or prosperous economy?

And you Aussie convict will always be irrelevant in international affairs. You used to belong to Britain as a penal colony.

You belong to USA now

Kenya is the only country with a working mobile banking system.

Japs and gooks should be range banned. Stop trying to shit up threads nipple.

Like brinks on wheels my nigger?

You mean the same country that is on the brink of collapse is the only country advanced enough to have something as basic as mobile banking?

How can one continent be so terrible? And don't say colonialism, Africa has had over half a century to move on from that.

thezimbabwemail.com/main/breaking-zimbabwe-brink-army-police-clash-capital/

Zim army and police clash in harare.

Back Ground: Police dont get paid regularly, so with the knowledge of Mugabe they get an income from "spot fines" bribes in other wards. Police also demands bribes from army vehicles. SHTF

Cronyism and Tribalism.
During my grandads day after colonialism there used to be oathing ceremonies where they would vow not to allow the other tribes rule.
The way the world is moving people cant attend oathing ceremonies any more but the ideas are still present in many peoples minds.

Wasn't the President's son assassinated a few years back? I remember he also converted to Orthodoxy and that it's been growing in Kenya, is it noticable?

Why do giga nigger eyes look like that?

It was the prime ministers son that got assassinated. Also no one follows religion unless they are talking against the LGBT

what is ICT?

Information and Communications Technology

Where do you think the next flashpoint will be? I know Somalia, CAR, Libya, and South Sudan are still torn apart, and insurgencies still going on in Sudan, Egypt, Nigeria, Mali and D.R. Congo. And also the bullshit going on in South Africa. Do you think we'll see more? Is there a chance to end the other wars?

Not that I mean anything bad by it, but your countries are deliciously corrupt to the point where it's almost a spectator sport.
Good luck, in any case.

Jaundice, I think.

This. Aussies are fucken cucks. Meanwhile here us based kiwis co-sponsor anti-Israel papers for the UN.

Fuck Ausfalia.

I won't lie i agree with the nip

So much melanin that it affects the white part of the eye