It's sad how incompetent Trump really is. He's under Putin's thumb, he's controlled by Putin

It's sad how incompetent Trump really is. He's under Putin's thumb, he's controlled by Putin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0
youtube.com/watch?v=LjUOlELv7ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is nothing, literally NOTHING, even hinting that Trump has anything to do with Putin or that Putin has anything to do with Trump.

His name was Seth Rich

establishment democrats:
>wtf I love McCain and eternal war now

Somebody get the rake.

Chuck Shumer and the Dems trying to steal Trump's platform.

They've copied his platform verbatim in an attempt to dupe people who voted for him in to voting for Democrats instead. It's shameless plagiarism and the fact that they are doing it instead of just wholesale pushing Russia shows how terrified the Democrats are. They have no message, no ideas of their own. Labeling their opponents as bigoted racists or the new label of Russian colluder is not working. They need an actual plan for America now, but they do not have one.

This needs to be pointed out to normies and likely Trump voters even that the Democrats are trying to pull a fast one on them. If they didn't believe in these positions before Trump, they certainly don't believe in them after. They're attempting a bait and switch.

Wait, so Trump is controlled by Putin's thumb? Does this mean Russia literally has hacked Donald Trump and made him into essentially a IRL video game character. I can't wait until Putin 360 no scopes John McCain with his Trump avatar.
You really have me thinking.

that is so sad, they couldn't even come up with a bullet point of their own lel

The day this old fuck dies is a day to celebrate.

I prefer politicians that weren't captured by stupid commie chinks.

>he chants rocking back and forth hoping it diverts attention from the dumpster fire that's trump

I prefer politicians who aren't brain dead/dying.

I don't know user. I think he needs to release his taxes (in long form) so we can check for sure. In the meantime, we should send investigators to Russia to uncover the truth.

SHUT IT DOWN

HAHAHA this is so ridiculous. They should know trump has a patent on using words like "currency manipulation" or "unfair trade practices" in a sentence.

lol nobody is going to remember this hag two days after his death. But the orange lard in office? Well when we goes we're finally going to get "thousands celebrating on the streets of NJ" like he imagined.

Goddamn how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe the Russia bullshit

Dems truly are braindead retards

I don't understand; both parties used to be pro-trade and pro-china, in a few months, both parties are anti-trade and anti-china. What gives? Dirty russians?

They are fucking idiots user. I swear the only thing that would make this shitshow even more retarded is if they start saying that he was born in russia and demand his birth certificate.
I mean, can you even imagine if they did that?
That would pretty much warrant them to be shot on sight for their stupidity.

>why are politicians saying what people want to hear!
I just graduated from high school too user.

Fuck why don't we meme Twitter hash tag trumps Russian birth certificate. Double whammy of doj going after affirmative action.

>occupy democrats
>now lauding John Mccain
Everyday I become more vindicated in my vote for trump and I feel so good knowing that it fucking KILLS these faggot progressive leftists that trump is president.

To be somewhat fair, the Republicans successfully re branded themselves after Obama's win in 2008. The thing is, they shut the fuck up, licked theier wounds and spent sixteen months figuring out what the fuck happened and came out swinging with the Brand New Never Before Seen Tea Party. And it fucking worked. The Democrats didn't shut up, didn't go off to lick their wounds and haven't really figured out why they lost. (Here's a hint: Hillary was a shitty candidate and calling half the eligible voters names is probably not the way you win them to your side.) A full 10 months after the election the democrats are still calling everyone who failed to vote for Hillary a racist, sexist, bigoted, Islamaphobic piece of shit. Which is not how you win hearts and minds. Pushing the transgender thing on a majority of Americans who didn't even know it existed before Barry O started blathering about it last year isn't helping either. Chuck Schumer at least understands how fucked his party really is and is at least trying to salvage something by trying desperately to pull the party back to it's roots. The trouble is, the Democratic party has been captured by the extreme left wing and is in the process of eating itself.

Lmao @ Americans discovering how corrupt their shitty govt really is.

Clinton, Obama, etc are literal traitors, selling out American policy for $$$. Not only they will never go to prison, they will never step foot in court. Meanwhile, Trump will be forced out, dragged through courts, maybe even jailed despite doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Anyone who doesn't see that Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller, etc. are all political assassins is just plain delusional at this point. Trump dared to go against them and now they're about to mop the floor with him.

Um he's like a real maverick. Always going the other way 'n stuff.

This is one of the worst memes I've ever seen, the sad part is someone was paid to make this.

lmao what a fucking cuck

Trump's plan was more or less to let Obama Care implode. That way when it fails it's one more thing he can hang on the Democrats.

They're not sending their best

>tortured and never gave up shit
The guy who cracked immediately, and shouldn't have been captured in the first place since he already crashed his plane twice in the past? Also, the guy who made sure the US military declares all prisoners KIA and lies to their families?

God those memes are bad, they really just makes me sad

Hi shareblue

Remember kids: sage goes in all fields

>both parties
There aren't 2 parties, user.

Dems, establishment GOP, and Trump GOP.

All 3 have different combination of public and private views on trade with china

Felicity really let herself go.

>never gave up shit

He sang and then made radio propaganda for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0

Do I even have to mention Forrestal?

Fuck that nigger.

It's sad that you cucks think you can actually vote anyone you want into the white house

LOL

This has to be bait.

>OD image
sage

Goddamn you're an expert troll. You sound like my parents

lol it is. What retard would think of doing that?

>youtube.com/watch?v=LjUOlELv7ck

Fine memed Sir, grate even.

The Dum-0-crats have adopted a Jewish tactic concerning Russia and Mr. Putin. They think it's true; therefore it is.

They're sixties retreads, so I suspect that they're appealing to residual Cold War anti-Soviet paranoia, with their "it was the Russians".

Just goes to show how out touch they are.

>leaf
>posting OD shit
>(((1 post by this ID)))

0/10 bait. Day of the rake when? Saged

cuck Trump has done nothing on China and now NK has the bomb and the means to lob it at Michigan. nothing of value will be lost when we lose the rust belt but Dems actually have a shot of fixing the US

That's what I really don't like about McCain.

Anyway, he did it for D.C. regime.

>he's under Putin's thumb

How does that work?

I mean, should he retake bits of Ukraine? Syria?

Sounds like needless wars and loss of life to me (same with NK).

He signed the sanctions, no matter if he didn't approve of them.

>and now NK has the bomb

That's not on Trump.

That's all on Bush and Obama.

I honestly wonder who you are.

Trump allowed Russia to send tech needed to launch rockets. He is going to get your dingos killed, mate.

It's sad how antiwhite leftists suddenly love mcbraincancer when they have hated him since the first time they heard his name previously

>Canadian
>Toronto housing crisis
>Obamalite failing as their leader
>Blames Russia

Says the guy with a tumer in his brain losing his mind.

>that flag
>1 post by this ID

I really miss the old days of quality Aussie shitposting.

Leaves need to leave.

>Drumpf is a patrio-

Umm no sweety

That's got to be a troll, right?

NK had data on the R-27 for at least a decade, and they probably got it from China. They copied it into the KN-11 SLBM. Even Jewpedia says China probably gave the data to them. They tested them under Obama. They also tested actual nukes under Obama.

The KN-20 is an indigenous design.

You think Trump may have been metaphorically captured by Putin so you're going with the guy who was literally captured by Ho Chi Minh?

You better careful user. What if your fellow leafs found out you were sucking racist, Nazi dick?

>Goddamn how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe the Russia bullshit
There's a fuckton of evidence now, 10 people in the White House caught lying about ties/meetings with Russians and a president literally running around asking people if he can pardon himself for the crimes he committed.

I guess if you worship the Kremlin and suck Putin's cock, you are required to pretend the litany of Russian scandals are "bullshit", but the patriots in America are starting to realize the truth about the GOP.

If Trump were controlled by Putin, all these people pointing fingers screaming "TRUMPRUSSIA!!!!!!" would be deceased by now.

>"it was the Russians".
That's what the US Intelligence agencies are saying and these agencies are run by Americans loyal to American, not paid to shill for the Kremlin like you.

Wow.
The meme about the left not being able to meme, is not an meme.

>everyone who failed to vote for Hillary a racist, sexist, bigoted, Islamaphobic piece of shit.
But you can say every racist, sexist, bigoted, Islamaphobic piece of shit voted for Trump.

In fact we should fear all the Abrahamic religions - they're all cancer.