There's Hope in Hamburg!

Automatically assumed you fucktards are behind it. If so, awesome!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0FsvygCdhk
youtube.com/watch?v=pbN1v5kDWpM&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hamburg
Isn't this the same city where just a month ago thousands of antifa faggots were rioting and destroying shit?

Hope the one guy who did this is prepared for an extended stay in Merkel's re-education camps.

Sidewalk chalk? Yeah that will save you OP

>hope
>anywhere in the west

sorry but no

Probably a false flag.

Good to know I'm not the only redpilled hamburger desu

You frenchy fucks have relied every one else to take care of your problems for fucking ever. Of course you bathe yourself in despair and cucktitude.

That's spray paint and stencil you idiot

>#nonazis
>wants muslims(openly nazi people) to feel accepted

Make Hamburg cheeseburg again

>anti-immigrant sentiments are exploding in Europe

Can you blame them? You're not important Americans here you're importing bottom of the barrel Somalis.

you seem to know a lot about history, truly you showed me !

Even the dumbest right wing bozo knows going full 1488 gas the jews etc. in public is the same level of stupidity as an antifa professor hitting someone over the head with a bike lock.

You don't win public support by alienating everyone.

Please translate the not-English words.

>rabbit what are you doing?

Pretty much in the lines of gas the jews in the spray stencil, while liberal twitter professional self-offender is warning about nazi rising.

I was in Hamburg a few weeks before the riots.

It is a dead soulless place now. More EU flags than German, Modernist shitty glass architecture covering grand old buildings.

I applaud these guys for their part it voicing their concerns.

>you seem to know a lot about history, truly you showed me !

And that's why your country is fucking failure.

What else did you expect from a burger ?

Most of them dont even know where Europe is on a map

>3 deadbeat antifas bought some crayons and crawled shit on the street

nazis watch out

merkel is a nazi
who looks like a homeless bag lady

Let's gas the Jews together again. The times then were wonderful.

This

Shit! I noticed there's a twitter handle in blue above the message. Hmmmmmm.

Found the handle, can't read shit.

@sonVoegelchen

lel

Holy shit the level of redpilledness in those comments.

Translations?

I think this was actually done by the left to show racist tweets to the world, but other lefties were to retarded to get it and called the police.

>Hey Rabbi! Whatcha doin?

/thread

Either translate to English or don't post you stupid fucking kraut shit stains. This is why your country is shit.

pinned tweet: all men are born as originals but most die as copies
deep

>One good thing if Hitler had won the war: There would be no Apored and Leon would like scissors (I don't get it, probably some ecelebs thing)

>But seriously, if we would still live in Nazi Germany things would be a lot better than nowadays

>If we had won the war we would be in a lot better position. Our industry would be stronger, we would have less problems with politically motivated violence, we would have more clay we can build on, we would have a stronger military, we wouldn't have been split for 40 years, there would have never been a DDR and most important of all, we would still be proud and self-confident. Especially the last two are missing today. Hitler could have pulled us out of that shit

>Really sad that we lost... would have liked to know what the world capital Germania would have looked like

How the fuck do you expect me to translate shit that's in a fucking image without knowing the god damn language?

Everyone is saying we'd better of if Hitler won except Xbox One Fan. He's saying 'I get the feeling that you guys like Hitler'

I'm not THE EXPERT, but

1) It would have been good if Hitler won the war
2) But today if it were a Nazi Germany things would be better than they are today
3) Had we have won the war we would have been doing better. Our economy was stronger, we had less problems with political global movements, we would have more territory to build on, we had a stronger military, we would not be divided for 40 years, no DDR and we would have been more proud and confident. Hitler could have pulled us out of this shit.

Sorry, it's a bong translation and Germans already beat me too it.

Appreciate the assist! Glad to see they're finding ways to communicate with like minds!

Thank you proud german citizen!

This

>vandalising the streets
>good
This shit is nigger trier you imbeciles.

Beautiful

READ THIS POST!

Yeah!
We should apathetically shitpost in /ptg/ instead!
That'll teach 'em.

Putting the twitter handle on the messages makes it look like a total set up.

But Hitler loved Mudslimes

it was lefties who put them on there. to make people aware of what's being said on twitter.

>SF

>don't do one extreme
>yeah do the other!
you're a dipshit

>burger cant realize sarcasm

100% a flase flag

they both wanted to get rid of you moshe

>Moldova

Literal nigger-tier country

Yup, I'm a fucking retard when it comes to sarcasm.

You can tell it's done by leftist faggots by the way the messages are written. They're written the same way they hear any arguments in their head when someone from the right speaks.

No you are just a simply retard who doesn't realise that France has historically been one of the greatest powers in Europe since it's inception. You wouldn't even have a country if it was not for them.

This is probably some leftist art project to show how common racism is or whatever, that's being misinterpreted by others because leftists always assume that their own viewpoints are the majority and everyone is telepathic.

Happened here, too.

I'm still trying to find the tweet attributed to @sonVoegelchen and I don't see it.

I wouldn't be surprised if those "tweets" were all fake.

>larp as neonazi
>don't speak Germanisch

Yes! Resistance still exists in Hamburg!

History began in 1776 and France has never mattered.

Fuck history you cunt, make your own, go hang some niggers.

>This is probably some leftist art project to show how common racism is or whatever
It is. That's why they also put the twitter handles on it.

It was a pretty terrible idea though and didn't do anything for their cause. The ones that are already indoctrinated just got mad because they didn't understand what was shown to them, and the ones that dislike Islam & co just got more proof that they are not alone.

This is what I'm trying to explain. Lefties are retarded but Sup Forums isn't any better.

This is playing perfecting into our gaping maw

lel @ the Giants logo

>GRINCH HILL
heh german accents are so funny

Never Slacken. Never Tire. Never Lose Courage and Never Despair.

would oppress number 5's butthole regularly

If it wasn't for France, America wouldn't exist and we'd still be living under the crown. People like you give burgers a bad name.

>Huil Hortlur

agitprop by Rote Flora guaranteed

Fucking Traitor.

I think you miss the point of letting know even one kid that they are not alone. No shit it was probably done by the left, your in a police state No? Why does that matter? When the message is actually based in reality.

shoo shoo cuck

Obvious black propaganda is obvious.
Our side know it's counter-productive to use slurs, it just gains the nogs sympathy and is used by politicians as excuse to crack down on thoughtcrime and speechcrime.

Our side knows facts and statistics about their behaviour is what wakes people up

>reading about it on the other side of the world
>claiming it's nothing

I see your point, but this will do exactly what the people who did it intended: Instead of being hidden in peoples feed these tweets will now be seen by the leftist faggots that occupy Hamburg and they're going to harass the posters.

I've gone all the back to May on this guy's page. Dude's into Minecraft, memes, and white women. There's nothing close to racist so far. I don't know how far I'm going back, but I think @sonVoegelchen is being set up.

Jews are the disease anything else is the symptom.

Looks like a left-wing "art"/false flag project. Creates mental association between retweeting negative statements about Muslims, and hating niggers, so when someone does the former people think of the latter.

That would be even worse. Maybe it's something personal or the tweet existed at one point, because a friend of him got his hands on Voegelchens phone and thought this would be funny or something.

You have donald "i'll be better for sodomite rights than hillary" tr*mp. So you are not saved either, burger.
Pretty much this. Even there in Romania it seems like the cucking of the population is starting.
Public support meaning cucks who fap to traps, post "based veteran sodomites" and take jokes to far, to the point their "reeee" becomes as cringey as antifa's "nazi scum off our streets"? Then no, tyvm better have a 500-manpower natsoc failed revolution than a tr*mp 2.0

yeh it is,still butthurt people there
a polish guy went there and asked the quiet ones why they were rioting
>because trump is like hitler,ja

meanwhile they raided fucking supermarkets and shit,now even the normies seem to dislike antifa much more

finbro already provided

I've gone all the way through to May and there's nothing even suggesting the dude's even remotely racist. Just more Memes, Minecraft and white women.

I sent him the pics I took off twitter and warned him.

If he's being set up, hopefully he can get ahead of it with the police, should it become an issue.

One can see their point. Bear in mind that this level of crime is astonishingly high for German standards.

>le France saved us in the American Revolution
You mean they twiddled their thumbs on the sidelines like they always do and tried to take credit for the victory. Let me guess, public school education?

youtube.com/watch?v=J0FsvygCdhk

Going to be voting with rifles soon enough hans. We have the cucked version of what you have there and they get btfoed on a regular basis but, they are starting to wave around their dicks as well now by toting guns in videos. I think you need start looking ahead a few years and not be worried about the typical dissident getting jumped. Don't they ALREADY do that at the slightest expression against their ideology?

The young are bluepilled and becoming indoctrinated by schools, while the old are all awake but don't do anything about it. There's not a single non-Jewish Romanian I've talked to over the age of 35 who doesn't want the Iron Guard back. We need to take action and bring back the Legionnary Youth and start marching to ressurect the movement, only then will the tides turn so we can be saved.

Daily reminder that Hitler wanted Codreanu to be the marshall of Romania until he was murdered by kikes.

While this is halarious and it makes me feel warm and good inside. It was probably some liberal fag who is trying to get more liberal legislation passed to protect niggers and sand niggers.

Do you really think Merkel is going to win the election again as the recent polls project?

Because when I watch videos on youtube, I mean German videos on YT, like on PhoenixTV channel, every single video about her has thumbs down that are 3 times the thumbs up.. It looks exactly like "Donald Trump has only 2% chances of winning" but in the end on the internet you could clearly see that he was going to win.

This video for example:
youtube.com/watch?v=pbN1v5kDWpM&