She will be the next President of Finland

True Finns have decided she will be the candidate in upcoming 2018 presidential election and Jussi "Mestari" Halla-aho will become PM in 2019 parliamentary election. People are tired of the old National Coalition, Social Democratic and Central parties, you all know what they are. Now that all the traitors has been purged from True Finns there's only one direction and that is winning. Old parties think this is a joke but they won't be laughing soon. Time of uncuckening is approaching.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfZ2_cE1918
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we need to uncuck ourselves
>i know! lets put a woman in charge!

why do euros keep doing this to themselves

at some point we need to stop giving them our sympathy

>implying
She won!

If I ask her nicely, will she sit on me and choke me?

Very nice six pointed star necklace she got

>that necklace

Pussy bait. Real fucking classy.

How many cocks do you think she can stick in her mouth at once?

>Time of uncuckening is approaching
she's wearing the heeb star though, not good.

She will not be president and Mestari is not going to be PM. Boomers will never ever vote anyone who media is against.

Even better:

>we need to uncuck ourselves
>let's put a jewish woman in charge

Also:
>we got rid of all traitors
>put traitor in charge of the party

You are done, finnbro.

Wait just a damn minute! What is that on her neck?

Blame the boomers, those retards are like sheeps. Media brainwashed fools.

Two years later: "Finland doesn't have a culture tbhfam, so we need Somalis and Russians.

>Time of uncuckening is approaching
That ain't gonna happen here.

cyкa бляяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяядь

is she a jew?

No she is just christcuck

Do you know what six-spiked star means?

Wow all countries should have qt presidents from now on

>muh boomers

Maybe uncuck your youth first.

i see.
i didn't even see that.
why is she wearing that.?

I would love to impregnated her, but i never vote women.

>Russians
They would never import people of pale skin.
Not even slavs.

Because True Finns party is full of pro Israel christcucks.

Will vote for my waifu for all my laifu

Subject on back board:
"Up next: revolution of the middle class?"

And I thought the True Finns were based.

damn that sucks. at least your not pro palestine like the swedes. weren't the the only country in europe that recently REEEEEEd at the un about palestine's mistreatment. good luck anyways, finland is cool.

does she have a benis? :DDDDDDDD

I think its unlikely that someone who wears a Star of David necklace would not be a Jew or jew minion. I wouldn't trust her unless she smashed that thing to pieces with a hammer

bring back black hitler

This. Boomers believe anything and everything the legacy media prints, broadcasts and posts.

I've had discussions with my parents who are boomers. I've shown them articles which they know to be false about people, places and situations we know personally but they refuse to believe they are being lied and always fall back to "Oh they just got the facts wrong, its a fluke, a mistake. You can't write propaganda in this country that's why we have the council of public word. Journalism is a hard field to go into because the requirements for training in uni are so hard they have to be objective because its so hard to get into such prestigious field". Meanwhile I was in high school and in uni with several people I used to consider friends who were full blown commie propagandists even back then who have gone to into journalism and now working for both corporate and state media.. They still rant about the same issues as they did back when they used to be in their late teens but now they aren't so obvious about it..

Meanwhile when I tried to minor in journalism they blatantly told me that I can't become one unless I make everything into some sort of social issue and civil rights struggle. Decided to study business instead. Fake news are fucking everywhere. I don't trust any news outlet these days.

Putting s fucking jewish woman in charge of your country? LOL, good luck. That bitch will bring in 5 million refugees in 2yrs and claim your culture is sick and must embrace multiculturalism

хyй пиздa джигypдa, aгa

I'm 99% sure she is not Jewish, she is wearing that because of her Christianity and muh Judeo-Christian values.

She's still retarded though and doesn't believe in evolution

She's not a kike herself but a total fundamentalist conservashit kikeshill for Israel.

Christcucks should be gassed along the kikes they worship.

we have a very, very small jewish population. as far as i know we have only one jew in politics and he's in the centre-right party.

>fundamentalist
>wearing a star of david
seems your lashing out at something without actually knowing why

didn't you guys managed to get your jews to fight alongside germans during ww2? kkkkeeeeekkkk

Winland stronk :DDDDD

Make id habben brothers

She sure as shit doesn't look Jewish. A neo-nazi needs to fuck the judeophile out of her.

She looks nice but shes absolutely retarded.

They're called fundamentalists even though I doubt most of them have opened the bible since they're confirmation into the church, let alone read it. They just parrot shit they've told to each other about the bible and support Zionists and kikes in all they're trickery blindly.

I think your "born-again" christcucks is the most similar group to make comparison to.

Bro, she's literally wearing a necklace of the star of david. What more do you need to convince you she's jewish. I live in a very Christian city and never once seen Christians wear a star of david necklace

>muh judeo christian values
>star of david
>being a christian and fellating jews
I will never understand this.

yeah, about 300 jews fought during the continuation war
>Finland's involvement in World War II began during the Winter War (30 November 1939 - 13 March 1940), the Soviet Union's invasion of Finland prior to Operation Barbarossa, (launched in June, 1941). A total of 204 Finnish Jews fought in the Finnish Army during the Winter War, of whom 27 were killed.[3] Finnish Jews were among those made refugees from the ceded territories.[4] Finnish national anger at the outcome of that war led to Finland's involvement in the Continuation War (1941–1944). While Germany launched Barbarossa, Finland simultaneously resumed hostilities against the Soviet Union. This resulted in Finland fighting alongside Nazi Germany. Approximately 300 Finnish Jews fought in the Continuation War, and eight were killed in action. Some Finnish Jews who were fluent in German served in Finnish intelligence.[citation needed] As Finland's forces had substantial numbers of German forces supporting their operations, the Finnish front had a field synagogue operating in the presence of Nazi troops. Jewish soldiers were granted leave on Saturdays and Jewish holidays. In addition, the most popular Finnish singer of the time, Sissy Wein, was Jewish. She entertained Finnish troops during the war, and became known as the "soldier's sweetheart" or the Finnish Vera Lynn. She refused to sing for German soldiers.[5][6][7] Finnish Jewish soldiers later participated in the Lapland War against Germany.

There's quite a few Israeli Jews I've run into. All of them hard right Republicans. Also, Orthodox and Conservative Jews vote Republican. Only secular libshit Jews vote Dem, and you're implying that they're different than other white progressives. It's all a cult.

The Nazi "kill all the Jews" meme is amusing and everything, but you're not going to win if you misrepresent the real problem. Leftism is a literal religion, that supersedes ethnomasochistic whites, SJWs, Jews, and so on.

And I've had fun posting Nazi memes as much as any of you have.

She has said some really controversial and suspicious statements about Crimea etc. She is a little bit too Putin cuck for my taste, but I'll forgive her for nobody can be perfect, and she is pretty damn close to perfection.

wtf op? she's an absolute idiot, a fanatical jew lover and israel enthusiast. american neocon, basically.

this

shill detected

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfZ2_cE1918

memes aside, that's pretty impressive of you guys.

Sickeningly cute though
Checks all my boxes

>jewish symbol
>woman

finland

stop

faggot

I knew Suomi's where tanned

wtf?

You Americans don't seem to understand that from European point of view your retarded neoconservative pro-israeli politics are just as harmful as our most progressive leftist bullshit. Maybe even more harmful. There would be no refugees for the leftists to shove down our throats if your pro-Israel shill republican politican goons wouldn't have invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and wouldn't keep hating Syria and Iran, and supporting Saudi Arabia and other nests of terror just for muh geopolitics aka. for Israel's territorial interest and sphere of influence in middle east.

Law & order must be restored, immigrants must be tossed out and leftism must be in check, but also kikes do need to be gassed.
That is just the nature of things.

8/10 few people will notice the jewish star.

That makes two of us. Jews had jesus killed. How any Christian can have any love for jews is beyond me. I honestly think jesus whole goal was to save us from the jews. Even though he was one himself he knew the evil that laid within them and tried to warn us all before they had the romans kill him. Shame we didn't listen because they've essentially destroyed western civilization/white people at this point

>True Finns have decided she will be the candidate in upcoming 2018 presidential election and Jussi "Mestari" Halla-aho will become PM in 2019 parliamentary election.
KEK
for you none-nordics PS is the True Finns

Can confirm this.
Master stays in brussels while white supremacist all time favourite Huhtasaari leads the party already, party which I remind is now purged from civic nationalists.
One woman race commission, will vote her again!

This is the only true patrician choice

It's just a phase...

oy vey

>tfw no qt finnish 1/10th mongolian gf

Binland PERKELE

He's not even that bad actually, seems to make sense most of the time whenever he opens his mouth which is certainly more than what can be said about the vast majority of politicians here

you sure?

i honestly think finnish women are the prettiest. it might be a fetish, but no other women get me diamonds like them.

Does she have children? If no, don't vote, regardless of anything else.

WE WUZ FUEHRER

She's pretty cute, will she date a fellow Asian?

seems so see she's only wearing the cross in most pictures on the net

And who created that libshit leftist cultural marxist culture again? You may run into a few niggers that aren't retarded violent sub humans but it doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of them are.

>implying ps aren't civic nationalists
this country does not have a far-right party. this country hasn't even had a right-wing party of any kind in decades.
everyone preaches for equality, if you don't believe in equality the establishment and media will destroy your future in politics.

I don't know, but at least here in Finland it seems that all non-mainstream religions seem to be sticking together kinda closely. It almost always seems that catholics, pentacostals, free church and other loonies have very close ties and hold events together, share buildings etc.

What the FUCK is that on her neck? Is this a joke?

came here to post this. Never trust a woman.

Of course she has super white baby already, it is just fact that woman cannot preach 1488 without contributing to the white race.

And I ofc meant to include the jews too in the list.

>women in charge
this will not end well

When?
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

shatkona, anahata chakra, midgard

My mother is Christian but she also likes the David Star and has nothing to do with Judaism. Jesus was a kike so it "makes sense" that some Christians will like some of the Judaic lore.

päivittäinen muistutus

Suomi 100 -hallituksen jäsenet:

piispa Irja Askola

taiteilija Manuela Bosco

professori Martti Häikiö

johtaja Leif Jakobsson

yliasiamies Mikko Kosonen

muusikko Karri "Paleface" Miettinen

päällikkö Riitta Pihlajamäki

muotoilija, yrittäjä Paola Suhonen

kunnanjohtaja Asta Tolonen

emerituspäätoimittaja, varapuheenjohtaja Janne Virkkunen

toimitusjohtaja Antti Zitting

musta pilleri
ainoa pilleri

The president does not have much power in this country so it really would not matter.

We already had female president

>the worst president ever was a woman

MUMMY

Best political waifu, Laura

>"Ohmagawd, shill, JIDF alarm set off. Proof?" *posts video of insane rambling rabbi*

You think you're so redpilled and awake, yet there you go using the word "refugee." These aren't refugees. They're economic migrants, i.e. gimmiegrants, and most of them aren't coming from Syria, but countries no even at war, thus they're not "refugees," and US foreign policy, as dumb as it's been at times, has nothing to do with it. This is actively being encouraged by the EU, which is run by European elites, not Israel, to dumb down and balkanize the population to make them easier to control and more sheepish.

You "Jews run the world" and "muh Zionist conspiracy" types never ask yourselves the question, "What does Israel have to gain by Islamifying Europe?"

But back to this "refugee" matter very quickly. Do you have any idea how devastating the Iraq-Iran War was? Perhaps you're too young to remember it, but it lasted a decade, and was utterly brutal. No "refugee" crisis. Why? It wasn't actively encouraged and subsidized by your governments.

Stupid slanted fingol eyes

Finnbro we tried putting Jews in high positions it didn't work very well for us, wouldn't recommend

you need to go back

Ironically Gelvish and Finnish sound the same

I'm not about contributing. Childless women are insane.

>implying finns are as cucked as swedes
you have a long history of cuckoldry long before kikes got into powers of position there