Well goys, why aren't you exploring?

Well goys, why aren't you exploring?

ranker.com/list/9-good-reasons-straight-men-should-explore-homosexuality/ian-tindell

Night it's 3 in the morning. Why are you concerned with shock journalism. Are you fighting the good fight?

Should I suck or be sucked?

I wanted to but that queer little smile they all have put me off.

I thought being homo wasn't a choice?

Time to charge up them shock treatment batteries I guess, make all those homos straight.

Faggots who constantly try to turn straight men gay are the worst plague.
Literally on the same level as corrective rape.

I rather burn in hell!!!

You should dabble into the website tumblr.com and puke blood afterwards.

Look for closeted ones.

Well, you would anyway.

This article is antisemitic. Please delete your thread.

Because Mike "Gigavolt Havoc" Pence.

>giving clicks to that

All faggots and faggot enablers need to be killed

I thought sexuality wasn't a choice...

Fucking degenerate stinking ass fuckers!

You allready live in the Balkans so it's basiclly the same shit just diffrent package.

I rather join islam and push for sharia law just to purge the degenerates. The list is getting long. But its cool that maggots come out of the closet by themselves.

I will only click on norbro certificate archive links™ .
Gib rundown

>When you're gay, your partner will never, ever withhold sex as a punishment or use sex as a weapon.

that's a pretty misogynist thing to say, get this sexist filth banned

I did. Found out with a dick in my mouth it wasnt for me.

This. We need to purge the faggots

I withhold sex all the time from my bf though

Did you know that Jews have a much higher incidence of being faggots?

No, it's true.

Lol what a fucking faggot

Where is based archive bot when you need him?

no thank you

Huh, what a coincedence
The side that tries to monopolise homo voters wants men to try being homo, hmmmm, i thought it wasnt a choice though?

>gay men get more women

>someone got paid for writing this bullshit

>homosexuality isn't a choice
>explore homosexuality or you're a bigot

le sigh

Can't wait for someone to write the article 10 Reasons White Women Should Explore Rape Fantasies.

This is so brazen, they dont even hide their trickery anymore, normies must be fucking blind

Because I'm not or will ever be an ass pounding faggot

When europe is a caliphate then this will happen

Absolurely haram.

So the elites are trying to stave off revolution by hoping everyone becomes gay? Shit they are stupid

If not want to be a cock sucking faggot makes be a bigot then I'll were that label like a badge of honor

>3 a.m.

westcoast fag pls

It is totally time to start exploring. I'm the fucking Christopher Columbus of gay exploration I'm top/bottom versatile, into water sports and BDSM. All the cocks in this thread are not enough to satisfy my hunger. More cocks. Pump loads into my anus AND mouth simultaneous. Straight guy here btw.

Oyvey

Because for faggots sex is plentiful and easy and so are never sexually frustrated like the majority of young men today

>Number 1 reason: No unwanted pregnancies
REALLY makes you think

>exploring
exploring is a meme, everyone knows what they're attracted to post-puberty

Fun fact: Before the Kahzar Empire converted to Judaism (out of political convenience no less) they practiced a very phalocentric pagan religion.

As a misogynist

Homosexuality is a great way to hate woman and have sex

And romance with guys is actullly really nice and there's no mindgames bullshit or dealing with a bitch on her period.

And there's no homophobia since we are both masculine looking men we just look like two lads out for a drink or a meal

>wanting AIDS

>getting to avoid being a cucked slave who has to buy her gifts, buy a house and have kids and then have them taken away

Yeah aids is a cakewalk compared to that

I can't love a person so different and alien to myself, woman are evil

Kys

I can give you a hand bby

doing gay stuff even once is like shooting up heroin. don't ever do it.

X good reasons gay men should explore heterosexuality.

Hate speech generator: Take whatever SJWs say and say it back to them. 100% guaranteed to be illegal in Europe.

Cockroaches are coming out of the closet by themselves. The list is growing. The purge will come. Degenerate ass fuckers

I don't explore ideas I despise.

I remember a guy posting about there being a push to try and cause a new HIV epidemic, stuff like this makes me think they were on the money

I thought being a faggot wasn't a choice