The Daily Show

Attention Comedy Central

Trevor Noah is not funny. Please grow a sack, stop thinking people will think you're a racist if you admit the truth and fire him.

Then make Jim Jefferies the host of the Daily Show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQLv7CG10B4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trevor Noah is not funny
He was funny when he was making fun of African Americans. Too bad he went full libtard

Jim Jefferies would actually make a good host of The Daily Show. Trevor Noah is not doing a great job.

Thank you. It feels good know I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Jim already has his own show and it's actually really good

Trevor only has the job because he's a product of racemixing and he's totally committed to shilling degeneracy whether or not he knows he's doing it.

CC can't make money on ad revenue anymore, most millennials stream all of their shows and we all have ad-blockers. The only stream of revenue they'll get in the future is from re-tooling their entire network from Chris Farley movies and Mad TV reruns to becoming a liberal FOX news.

Watch any show, CC is all liberal tranny globalist jew propaganda being fed to twenty-somethings. YOU ARE WATCHING PROPAGANDA. CHRIS HARDWICK IS MARRIED TO A ROTHSCHILD.

FUCK COMEDY CENTRAL FUCK THIS SJW LEFTIST BULLSHIT I WANT MY RODNEY DANGERFIELD MOVIES BACK

>RODNEY DANGERFIELD

Wasn't 90% of his act, "My wife is cheating on me?" You are literally desiring the work of a cuckold.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQLv7CG10B4

Better than the wiener male feminist comedians they have on now

Rodney D was alpha AF, his act was about his wife being a hoe and he probably had no shortage of ass

senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai

Yeah, Jefferies is an America hating piece of shit. The Daily Show audience would love him.

watching (((comedy central)))
wew

At least he's fucking funny and not doing some drumpf meme level shit.

You aren't actually autistic enough to believe that what comedians say on stage is in any way reflective of reality, right?

>watching Daily Show
what is this, 2008?

>Implying the roots of comedy aren't based in reality

Sorry for Jim jeffries

He took a giant shit on what Stewart built. I gave Noah a chance, but he lost me when he said making fun of Hitler's supposed micro-penis is "body shaming".

Does anyone else feel bad for the correspondents? They joined to make it big because under Stewart, at least one goes on to do some big things.

This. That homo is anti american.

I liked Jim when he was way less political. Plus there's not even a need for the Daily Show anymore. But yeah Trevor Noah is insanely terrible

jim jeffries is utter cancer, and just as boring as the other libcuck """comedians"""

Provided you could even sober him up long enough for anyone to understand him.
Drunk straya rants are only funny to upsidedown cunts, to everyone else it just sounds like he's choking on a cock.

they need Trevor to host because, as a darky, he literally cannot be racist and he is immune to literally all criticism because anyone who disagrees with him is obviously just a racist bigot

bump my nigger

You niggers can't be serious about Jim Jefferies, right?

There's nothing even slightly funny about him unless you love drumpf jokes.

But what about {{{their}}} quota.

Every Jim Jefferies comedy routine

>Fack ouff

>Yer a cunt

>Yer a cunt

>Fak ooouf

>Stupeed cunt

>(Incoherent gibberish)

>Cuuuuuunt

>only like the South Park and sometimes Tosh.0
>CC has no other good shows and spams SP and Tosh reruns all evening
>I'm ok with this

We need somebody more like Jim Jones to be the host. He had it fucking right, except for the part where he drank the nigger-aid himself.

Daily Shows being a failure financially and critically is a good thing though.

Exactly. I can hardly stand watching the show enough to know what his topics are but everything I have seen is just a sloppy, Jewish mess.

Is Jim Jefferies...
Jewish?
Gay?
Black?
Female?
... if not he will not be allowed to host a show once hosted by a Jew and now a nigger.

If Tosh's standup routines didn't exist outside of the show I would probably hate it. It's really just a step above "Ridiculousness" and that is not saying much. South Park will always be pretty good.

what's the difference? ((they)) are both sjws with terribly over exaggerated accents

Not to mention he was a kike

One is funny the other one isn't.

Jim Jeffries is also a massive faggot.

Why do you watch this poison? Jefferies is a drug addled degenerate.

>arguing over which brand of bleach to chug

>Not knowing Jim Jones took the silver pill and never drank the koolaid

Jim Jeffries is fucking terrible. He is the austrailian version of reddit. Who hoo big fucking improvement.

Jims the oversensitive kid in school who tries to play it cool but spergs under any criticism.
Serious case of sook face too.

Jim Jeffries is also a nigger faggot. Comedy central isn't a joke.