Are Syrians white?

Are Syrians white?

they are brown like indians

No

Why are some Syrians super white though, like polish-tier white skin

No

no

they arent

I know a couple of Syrians here, they all look polish, crusader blood maybe?

no

pics

Assad is Aryan, there are the white aryan syrians then the arab syrians

Yasser Seirawan (amazing guy) is half Syrian and half white. Based on your (troll) hypothesis OP this man would be fully white. Does he look fully white? OP BTFO

the arab looking syrians are not native to Syria, Assad looking ones are

yes

>implying arabs and mohammed weren't white

There are no syrians. There are arabs(europeoids), armenians(europeoid), kurds(europeoids), turks(europeoids)

The crusades, my friend lel
They even had a little colony in Syria
Its a shame what happened to the country considering its history

Steve Jobs is also half Syrian. I'm not sure what you mean by my hypothesis though, I didn't provide one.

On a serious note i'm not white but i'm fairly lightskinned and many people call me "white"
I guess it depends on your defenition of "white"

> (You)

My bad re: hypothesis.

Steve Jobs is obviously not White though

So there are some White Syrians, but "Syrian" is not an ethnicity due to semitism

Being white is a state of mind
Rude

We sent Armenians to Syria. That might be thereason.

pooping on the floor is a state of mind

>Being white is a state of mind

t. self-hating pajeet

steve jobs is white enough to be completely honest.

Yes
Then explain me what white means

Put 10 indians on a desert island

Put 10 Anglos on a desert island

Who do you think would survive?

being a native European. Not some street shitting third worlder

this is steve jobs biological sister. half syrians can be white, i guess.
honestly its funny but our shitskin states are SO shitskin that syrian refugees actually would bleach California for example.

looks like a kike
which is accurate. half white half middle eastern people tend to look ashkenazi

Yeah the same anglos that were raped down from the trees by the Romans?

What would you call a half-Syrian half-Iranian

Wtf I love white Jews now

Seinfeld is also half Syrian.

Not all syrians are white, but majority for sure are, same goes for Lebanese as well.

Jews have middle Eastern origins. Of course after living in Europe from 2000 and mixing with the locals you will find white looking jews

Both these people are Mediterranean on average.

alawites are white

So 2000 years is the cutt off point for a race? What about the Spanish?

No. Mediterranean is a stupid concept invented by Americans. Mediterraneans in Europe look completely different from mediterraneans in the levant.
inb4 cherrypicked images of Assad. Of course there are exceptions, but what I said is true for the vast majority of the population

What do you mean by "White" you fucking retards, that's an American slang because they don't fucking know what European country they came from so they just identify their selves by colour

it makes sense frognigger.

>So 2000 years is the cutt off point for a race?
No. What I meant is that in 2000 years of being here (and being a tiny minority), jews interbred with Europeans so much that many of them look like any other Euro.
When you are 95% European and 5% jewish (which are relatively close genetically to us anyway), you will look European and might never know you are jewish unless you take a DNA test
>What about the Spanish?
What about them? The extremely vast majority of them are white. After the reconquista they enacted "limpieza the sangre" or whatever it's called, so modern day spaniards have little admixture

white jews are also descendants of european converts who converted for money and elite status. don't be surprised if many white- americans convert to judaism too. Ivanka Trump did it, for example.

How did/do you guys distinguish between the races then? Being a frog and all that jazz

That's also true

Ok so it's not European heritage then, cause the Spanish are European who got mixed with arabs and moors, what about the snow niggers and Russia they have high amounts on Mongolian blood

All Frenchmen who were worth a fuck died in the Napoleonic wars and ww1. All the brave frenchmen died. is probably a 20th century Balkan immigrant

Kuwait wat?

A-Aland?