Stop calling Indians Aryans, we are not Aryans...our culture is indigenous to our country. Fuck off Nazis

Stop calling Indians Aryans, we are not Aryans...our culture is indigenous to our country. Fuck off Nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody considers you Aryans except for the poo in loos LARPing as white people.

It's a Indian word faggot
>America education

>Stop calling Indians Aryans
Never started, Pajeet.

*cucks your culture*

Nobody calls any of you street shitting shitskins aryans except yourselves.

its sanskrit which comes from indo-iranian....

Reminder, 99% of Sup Forums are poo in loos pretending to be white.

Yes and how many countries use sanskrit or sanskrit based language in the world?

No one calls Indians Aryans.
SAGE'd because OP is a fag.

Fuck you street shitters

You're not any better, leaf.

Only if this was true

>*cucks your culture*
Then proceeded to become an hero.

>our culture is indigenous to our country

only hindu nationals believe this to be true. no credible historian or archeologist would agree with you on that point the Out of India Theory of indo european languages is a joke and nobody but indians believe it.

Get new history books, the anglo propaganda is showing

>our culture is indigenous to our country
That's factually incorrect and doesn't even make sense considering you are mostly a gradient formed by two races, hence the caste system. Neither originally occupied the bulk of India's land and the "Aryan" group is from outside to begin with.

For whatever reason that's the term applied to the more European group that entered Northern India a long time ago, though they were later pretty much wiped out by the Dravidians. The remainder is a bunch of filthy brown castes kind of like what you see in South America and Mexico, and the Middle East and Turkey I guess.

>providing language and culture when you didn't have any
Were Aryan the original tfw too intelligent for civilisation?

When you are European you divide society's labor to create an economy. When you are a brown nigger, 100% of your society is part of the invasion force and they don't have any sort of homestead or business to take care of. When the entire race is constantly trying to invade its neighbor, steal its food, and rape its women because it has no other goals in life, eventually a low-tech society is going to crack. Now military is so efficient for us that it's not an issue, but at the time it was.

Most of Mediterranean civilization is now gone, but a lot of Near East civilization like the Turks and Urals migrated to Europe. Basically we have always been a treasure factory raided by foreign cargo cults. Indians should honestly be ashamed of themselves, especially considering they adopted much of their culture from the people they killed and raped to extinction. You are just as bad as Turks.

>Get new history books, the anglo propaganda is showing

typical ignorant indian anglophobia. why does the whole world disagree about indian history and only indian historians believe the culture to be "indigenous"? is it a huge conspiracy or just hindu nationalist arrogance?

They don't have the abstract thinking abilities to imagine a world where people have moved around or changed over time. They are only capable of viewing the past as if every border, every ethnicity, and every language looked like today. The exchange of information over time is far too complex for Indians to understand.

When people not from Asia think of the Swastika and Aryans they don't think of India. That's how cucked you got.

You do realize the Indian European language theory and the aryan migration were proposed and proved by European historians, right?
You need to start taking your medicine and start posting proofs

>the exchange of information is too complex for Indians to understand
>he says while basing all of indian history on a migration before the Iron age
Wew

>go to India
>see swastikas everywhere

>implying that people won't eventually find out the truth

POO

>You need to start taking your medicine
>Wew
What stellar arguments. How exactly is it that you don't need to provide proof for the claim that Indians have always been as they are today, in spite of this being true no where else and having no historical evidence to back it up? It's because you said it, and therefore it is true. If you assume it is self-evidently true, you think you are not making an affirmative claim. This is why I think you are too stupid to understand abstract concepts.

There are swastikas in many different cultures around the globe, even in Jewish culture. It wasn't only Indians that decided to throw some lines together into a shape.

All your arguments have been false and not based any concrete proof, it you who lacks critical thinking, now prove me Aryan means Hwhite in any way shape or form or any of you wild caste system theory, where is the proof

I see you have made no effort to respond to the logic, something you cannot perceive and therefore cannot respond to. You do not understand what I have said.

>where is the proof

only genetics, linguistics and archeology.

Still haven't posted proof on the following claims
>CASTE SYSTEM IS BASED ON RACE
>ARYANS WAS A TERM FOR OUTSIDERS
>DRAVIDANS WIPED OUT THE ARYANS

On a side note I completely accept we share a common heritage that in no why means your Hwhite theories are true

You still aren't posting any

I made a logical claim, and like I said you react as though the words were not even visible to you on your screen. You literally cannot perceive my argument because you are Indian. I'm sorry, but we simply cannot have this conversation.

Your claims are invalid and baseless, Europe literally had people in caves when Asia had advance civilisation and the fact is you have no proof to your theorizes so you are just Shitposting

You have not demonstrated how the logic is wrong.

What you just observed was:

"You have not how the wrong"

start with the basics. educate yourself:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory

>no proof

Yes as I pointed out the migration theory is accepted science as are indo European languages which you claimed were only proclaimed by Hindu nationalist

That isn't what he said.

Holy fucking shit, was it really necessary to post a second thread?

>declares racial superiority to escape the burden of proof
No wonder the kikes have it so easy.

Yes he did look at his post
> Out of India Theory of indo european languages is a joke and nobody but indians believe it.

Let's discuss the 'cultural' aspect

The Mittani Indo-Aryan language is considered older than Vedic or Avestan because it has aika instead of eka. Vedic is supposed to to have merged ai to e and hence is considered younger. But if you take the word for seven in Mittani - satta, it is considered to be much later than Vedic. So some folks believe that this dating based on selectively chosen words cannot be trusted fully.
If you look at the Avestan and Vedic language you see that 'h' in one language has been renamed as 's' in another. There are people like Rajesh Kochchar and Romila Thapar who believe that the Vedic people migrated from the Haraxvati (Saraswati) region in Afghanistan and not the mythical Saraswati flowing underground through Rajasthan. It seems this replacing 's' with 'h' is prevalent in some parts of Rajasthan and Assam even today. One point of view is that it is not possible to find which one came first based on language traits.
The seventh mandala of the Rigveda records the vernal equinox in Mrigashira Constellation pointing to a date around 4000 BCE - a fact noted by Jacobi and Tilak.

Again several Shulba Sūtrās declare that a pole star is visible. Since a visible pole star occurs only at certain epochs, such a citation gives a normal range of dates for that event. The astronomical dates put the dates before 4000BC.

Are you retarded? Is this why you gave up and made a separate thread? What the fuck.

That puts us at at least 6017 year ago.

The likely authors of the Vedas are the Haarpans

Bhagwan Singh, an avid writer on the Indus Valley civilisation, sees the entire Harappan ecology in the Rig Veda. He chides those who have been "using both their brains and chair to save the Vedic Aryans from the Harappan authorship". Now we have a continuous history of the Indian continent from 7000 BC.

>Haarpans finds.

Take Mehrgarh in Balochistan as an example. This site is clearly 9,500 years old. New carbon-dating technology has suggested a 12,000-10,000 year timeline for Mehrgarh. Did Mehrgarh and Mohenjo Daro come after Rakhigarhi? Surely no one is going to buy such an assumption in a hurry.

Harappa itself is an early period find, that being 3,000 BCE or 5,000 years plus old. The other finds in Pakistan, and more recently in Afghanistan, point to a stable agro-based settlement people 4,500 BCE or 6,500 years ago.
Hence we arrive at the date of around 10,000 years.

Neither did I make this thread nor did I make that one

No proof

A large part of your religion and a small part of your genome is aryan thoug. But its not like we would let you in to our ethnostate or anything lol

>Britain not even in the conversation
>cuck.jpg

POO

im meant the Out of India Theory is only followed by hindu nationalist.

>This linguistic argument is supported by archeological, anthropological, genetical, literary and ecological research. Genetic research reveals that those migrations form part of a complex genetic puzzle on the origin and spread of the various components of the Indian population.

>Fuck these SHIT NIGGERS!
>POO!!!!

Well I didn't imply it anywhere

You are saying what to me you son of bastard bich?

STOP it you south Indian commie loving cunt.
It is true that (((south))) indians are not Aryans but noth indians are Aryans.

EMUUUUUU

Do you lick your hand after swiping your rectum like a debit card?

>still believe that Jew lie

Did you know he also had one testicle, was gay and commited incest? Oh, don't forget about the wacky roller coaster death ovens goy!

We don't swipe our rectum you drunk bastard. It is more hygenic to wash your asshole than keeping itty bitty peice of shit on it.

t. Pajeet, untouchable
>reminder that indo-europeans created the caste system in India, millenia ago

>Well I didn't imply it anywhere

but if you claim indian civilisation in "indigenous" you must also support the Out of India Theory by default.

Mmm bet you love that water squirting up your loose bumhole

START WAR AGAINST CHINA NOW!

The Vedas are to a very large extent indigenous when the horse rearing people arrived we already had civilisation, what evidence do you have that our culture is foreign? Apart from Hwhite notion that is

Fuck off cowbelt nigger

B-but I read all that in a jewbook post once. It has to be true, right? Oh god I can't take another redpill now...

>untouchable detected

FUCK OFF CHRISTKEK

>what evidence do you have that our culture is foreign?

again i'll refer you to this page with plenty of sources provided. try actually reading it this time:

Don't worry Pajeet, nobody here thinks your Aryan.
Aryans first and foremost POO IN LOO

hahah top kek user.

OP, did you know the Buddha had blue eyes, the wheeled chariot is an Aryan invention, and the Bhaghavad-Gita is written in Indo-Aryan?

> We appeared from nowhere

Dis nigga don't know his origins

WE

Sigh, and you wish to say all cultures are foreign cause are you willing to judge Europe on the same parameters?

Wuz buddhas

>posting Chinese buddha
>geta was written thousands of years after the aryan migration

> Doesn't know about swastikas on runestones

We are all Poos now

GOT KEKED BY A BUNCH OF IMMIGRANTS

You're a fucking poo male!!!

Oh please pajeet. You wished we called you Aryan. Go poo in a loo.

*dabs you to oblivion*

POO IN LOO

"Chinese Buddha"
Guatama Buddha is described as having the 32 major and 80 minor characteristics in the Pali canon, number 29 of the 32 is "deep blue eyes." The Chinese artist painted Gautama's eyes blue because he knew the holy texts. The foundational texts of Buddhism were written in Pali, an extinct language classified as "Indo-aryan"

Go back to the designated shitting streets you pajeet.

Now look up where buddha was born and in which year, cause your narrative will take a massive hit then, and you do realize we have Buddhist art from the buddhas time right?

Pic related: invention and spread of the wheeled vehicle/chariot, according to archeaological finds. What is setting of the Bhagavad Gita? Note the similarity of this map to the spread of the indo-european language group

Nope. Indians are aryans bro tier. We the west must consider Indian as bro country since we have same interest. Indians are just a bit brown but they're aryans in Hitler's view

Geeta was written thousands of years after the aryan migration, it's dated at around 3k bc iirc

>Sigh, and you wish to say all cultures are foreign cause are you willing to judge Europe on the same parameters?

yes, of course.

So you are saying all of us live in a foreign culture? Cause as our 'culture' was supposedly imported before the Iron age and has no input from Indian whatsoever, can we say the same about European? They follow a foreign religion, speak foreign languages

Stop denying it shitter, we wuz ubermensch an sheet

>aryan is actually a word of semitic origin
>linked to indo-germanic by a german jew scholar of before the 3rd reich

not making this up, majored in classical scholarship. post you're faces guise.

Buddha is said to have been born around 2500 years ago at the foothills of the Himalyas in present-day Nepal. Why is this a problem?

The Aryans moved into India bringing their culture with them, which mixed with the local culture. This happened to the West in places like Sweden too. Ever wonder why there are similarities between not only Latin and Sanskrit, but between European pagan polytheism and Indian polytheism? There is a shared root culture that entered both Western Europe and Northern India in the distant past

Go fight another war for your kike overlords, you dumb redneck.

>stop doing manual labor!! how dare you work an honest job, you stupid peasant!