Say it out loud!

Say it out loud!
I'm racist and I'm proud!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=972gxnqvJPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being proud of recognizing reality
I would say that I am not ashamed.

How dare you associate niggers with gorillas!
Gorilla males stay around to nurture their young, Gorilla males often find food for their family, Gorilla males have an average IQ of 72 whereas African niggers have IQs on average of 65!
How dare you say they are in any way related

Youre albino descendents and deeply ashamed of it. Race doesnt exist.

Yeah. Gorillas are noble creatures
Nogs are more similar to hyenas

Op is a faggot

>I'm racist, loud and proud!
>on an anonymous bird watching bbs

I prefer the phrase "from swinging in trees to swinging in trees"

Your*

The funny part is that you cannot be racist against asians, africans, sandniggers. They're objectively garbage.

Meanwhile the northern people from Norway, Sweden, Finland and the irish and scottish are all amazing peaceful people with interesting genes.

In order to be racist you would have to hate ALL the races.

There's no such thing as 'racist' or 'racism', unless you're talking about the behaviour of niggers towards whites! So there's nothing to be ashamed of!

I actually don't know how it is basically the norm to accept Evolution yet we still shun biological differences in DNA.
You'd think we'd be proud to share our differences as diverse types of humans but somehow we got mentally tweaked into mixing each other into one big nothing burger.

Then again it makes perfect sense and correlates directly with the globalized new world order agenda of mindless uncultured sheep. Holy shit what am I enrolling into, I should leave and just pretend everything is ok before I get black pilled.

It's "You're"

I thought english was spoken in the UK, but it seems arabic has taken over

Sorry bud, but black folks did everything and white people stole it all.

really? then you recognize that you are an ape yourself compared to nordics , right ?

Don't delete this post

>Comparing gorillas to niggers.
Fucking retard, gorillas are much higher on the evolutionary scale.

I missed you albinoposter!

> Bosnia AND Herzegovina

> slavic scum

disgusting

Mountain jews dont have a say in the conversation.

That's not how it works, racially progressive types can still fuck everything and anything they want.

The real issue is women: cutified and cromagnoid women (young looking , almost schoolgirl like) are being popularized by the media. Adding to that racially progressive women are socially dominant so they will often go for a career and not have women.

Problem is not mixing, problem is mainly the brainwashing of high quality women, of which there are only very few.

no we are Germanic

looks manly

*not have children,

here is an example of what is being sold in the media as a "pursue-worthy" woman (basically a ultra reduced cromagnoid)

youtube.com/watch?v=972gxnqvJPc

BTFO!

Don't be a faggot. We are all white.

Lol pic related whitey

It's just without make up + slight unreduced cromagnoid admixture (daelofaelid). It's one of the two types that is popular in northern Germany and Sweden.

The other one is ultra high quality, basically the highest you can get on this planet. ("unreduced aurignacoid nordic")

If these women don't breed everything else doesn't matter.

Niggers and jews. Bad news !

No. Quality > Quantity, having 100 million white poles means nothing. Having 1 million white german nordics is worth more than all the rest of this planet combined.

>PLEBBIT

>FUCKING

>SPACING
FUCK OFF TO PLEBBIT MOUNTAIN IODINE DEFICIENT NIGGER

white GERMANIC* nordics. There's no such thing as a german nordic.

We are all white, nigger.

go back to poland you fucking eternal plumber

nordic = nordid = nordische rasse = unreduced aurignacoid = top of the progressive racial development

not nordic (geographical location)

If you say so.

>MORE
>PLEBBIT
>SPACING
>FROM
>KIKE MOUNTAIN SUBHUMAN NIGGER