Why are the Jews scape-goated as the singular reason for every & all problems both...

Why are the Jews scape-goated as the singular reason for every & all problems both? Is it not the peak of stupidity (anti-intellectualism; Sup Forums is often up its own ass about racial IQs) to use anti-semitism as a cheap & easy reason for everything bad?

I blame usually blame the russians myself...

>inb4 OP IS A KIKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indeed, kikes dindu nuffin wrong, they've been persecuted and kicked out of almost everywhere for no reason at all
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

Sup Forums is not one person, but there is a tendency here to oversimplify problems. Jews being over-represented in media, politics, and finance is of great concern, but that ignores the sway that wealth and nepotism have in general. Laws such as S. 720 and charges of hate speech and anti-semitism for even discussing the actions of Jews has a tendency to throw this board into a tizzy, as it should. It is against our first amendment rights (in USA, at least) that we cannot speak out against crimes being committed, if those crimes are being done by Jews. We are not allowed to hold black people responsible for their cultural failures, either. To discuss those concepts is racist hate speech.

fair enough but I notice of very basic problems with very basic causes---a jew is named. if the person is not a biased white nationalist then it is simple stupidity. like natural poverty (maybe a symptom of capitalism?) for example is always because of greedy jews.

Makes me shy away from Sup Forums actually because people are not thinking critically & solving problems like they did before.

Only in the last 1 year have I mainly seen the (((jew))) be the root topic on here. It's annoying.

because in all cases it’s always jews. stop trying to run away from the truth

>over represented in global banking
>every country in earth except 2 answer to decentralized international banks for funding

being a smelly gyppo you've only probably ever seen pennies on the street though and arent aware of the massive amounts of money and the effects it can have

YOU'RE SMART!

If you would like to list some of the political issues blamed on the Jews that the Jews are not involved in and an responsible for.

I'm friends with this faggot who just started coming here since last November, and in the last few months, ALL he does is inject "DA JEWS" and "HMM I WONDER WHO :)" into every goddamn conversation we have.

It's so tiresome I just want to beat his ass for being pathetic and victimized all the time. He's a literal virgin with an IQ no higher than 90, but claims to be "redpilled" because his fantasy world of conspiracy and evil keeps him safe.

The truth probably lies somewhere in between a Kike's opinion and an anti-Semite's. The real answer is there are good Jews and bad ones.

This 2% of the population >50% of the evil bullshit. They are like comitant faggots. Everything they touch fucks somebody else over.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I was cooking breakfast for my kids.
I do not blame all my problems on Jews, like I said, Sup Forums tends to over simplify. America is a representative democracy, but Jews are vastly over represented considering how few they are in number.
Moldova is a different situation, Russia is the elephant in the room, it is natural for Moldovans to blame them for numerous problems because of the influence they exert.

Jews made you write that. Take it back.

Swallowing cocks again m'lad

Today your education begins.

In Summation

We blame the jews because the jews hold virtually all institutional power in our nations and use this power to erode our families, promote sexual degeneracy, redistribute the fruit of our labor to themselves and the army of anti-white arabs, blacks, hispanics, indians, and asians they have brought in to further oppress us at their behest.

Jews are evil.

>Makes me shy away from Sup Forums actually because people are not thinking critically & solving problems like they
>like they did before did before

Was there ever a point where the average Sup Forumsack didn't just spout generalities while completley disregarding the concept of nuance?

I mean, I get that you can't clarify every single statment 100% of the time, but in the same vein you really can't just say X race/denomination should be exterminated and call that an argument.

I mean, look at "the Jewish problem" for example. If you only look at the examples of Jews in media and such that are abusing their positions of power to produce propaganda you're not getting the whole picture. You also have to look at all of the Jews in positions of power who actively and vehemently campaign against that sort of shit.

A great example that a lot of people here will know is Ben Shaperio. I'm sure that I don't have to qualify him besides just telling you to take a look at his work.

Then there's the whole Israel bullshit. Yes, I understand that Israel isn't some bastion of purity. However they're an independent nation in a strategic location in the middle east with a relativity clean human rights record and a high standard of living that doesn't actively churn out people who want to kill us for existing.

Do politicians use "the defense of Israel" as an excuse to instigate hostile actions in the middle east that only make things worse for the region as a whole? Of course, I'm not going to deny that happens. Does Isreal actively encourage that sort of thing? Of course they do, especially when it benefits them and disadvantages their opponents.

Does that make them literally the devil? No, that's just statecraft 101 and anyone else would do the same in their position. Even when you consider all the shit that has been caused by them existing and instigating shit, you also have to consider all the shit they've prevented with their own military actions and intelligence.

>Why are the Jews scape-goated
>scape goat, a concept from the Tanakh, a jewish holy scripture known to judaism junior practitioners, like christians, as the Old Testament
So, these Jews sit upstream from us in terms of culture, and hand down the metaphors we are allowed to describe our experience with, in effect being given charge of things, for a population of individuals is limited by how well the linguistic constructs they use to understand the world function, and since cutting the authors of your worldview out of the picture causes cognitive dissonance, the jews can never be toppled without starting over from scratch.

Therefore it only makes sense to hold them accountable for when things go wrong, because they profit most when our societies move forward, and they have a stranglehold on the direction we take. It's just a matter of cause and effect. What do you suggest, that we hold homeless people responsible for poor financial management of our banking systems, instead of the jews who run them?

Cont

Does that make them good virtuous folk who did nothing wrong? No, of course not. The point is though that allying with them appears to confer more benefit than it does cost in aggregate. If you want to argue that fine, but argue it on rational terms instead of "Jews are bad, period."

Really it's hard to say anything about anything that goes on in the middle east because it's such a clusterfuck there and it always has been.

Could we discuss it here and maybe put our heads together to get a better idea of what the current situation is in the region? Sure, but it's never gonna happen because if you try to talk about it seriously you're just gonna get spammed down by shitty Sup Forums memes.

tl;dr
Sup Forums is like that kid who sees that 0.9999...=1 and thinks that it also means 0.9=1

>because in all cases it’s always jews. stop trying to run away from the truth

jews work for the pope

>There are good jews
>Like little Benny "identity politics for jews, multicultural globalism for whites" Shapiro because he says funny things about trannies

Nu-pol, go the fuck home.

He literally argues against multiculturalism in the pic you posted you absolute tart

>fill America with africans and it will still be America

You are retarded. He obviously doesn't believe that or else he'd be fine with ethiopian jews or even Palestinians in Israel provided they assimilate.

Multiculturalism is by definition multi-ethnicism.

I'll go over this slowly.

What do you think the statement "Color doesn't matter. Ideology does." means?

>color and ideology have nothing to do with one another

You are beyond retarded. We established Liberia with "US Culture" with our own constitution and Christian religion. 100 years later it's a voodoo shithole. Haiti was established with French Roman Catholic culture and religion. 200 years later, it's a voodoo shithole. If you are multi-ethnic, you will be multi-cultural. Only white people are capable of maintaining white culture.

It's tragic to think a handful of trained niggers trotted out by senile boomers can "prove" that they can live "just like us" in the US. Or maybe you're one of the trained niggers. Nonwhites will never be American.

Here's the thing though, I agree with you that the average Liberian isn't going to be able to adapt well to US Culture both because they will be racially inclined away from it and because of the established culture of the region that conflicts with it directly.

What you fail to consider is that not every Liberian is going to be representative of the average Liberian.

That's what the statment "Color doesn't matter. Ideology does." means. It means that regardless of your skin color the only thing that matters is your ideology in this case. If some dude wants to come to my country and actually make and honest effort to assimilate then I'm all for them emigrating and becoming a citizen provided that there's space for live and work.

It's like you said with blacks. Yes, most of them are horrid, and I agree that I don't want those ones to come here. However, some of them are genuinely great people who could actually benefit the lives of those around them and, again if there's space for them, then I want them here.

In the same vein there are also white people who I wouldn't ever want here either. People who have absolutley zero empathy or consideration for others and who would be content to leach off of the system for the rest of their own and their childrens natural lives.

That being said I do think the whole "fuck off we're full" argument can be applied to most first world nations at this point. As such it only makes sense to import the best of the best in order to fill in gaps and I do think the systems in place to ensure this now are actually too lax in most places, the US included.

Essentially the argument is skin color doesn't matter if all else is held equal. As it happens that statment already precludes the people you're worried about from coming here.

>That being said I do think the whole "fuck off we're full" argument can be applied to most first world nations at this point. As such it only makes sense to import the best of the best in order to fill in gaps

So more H1B pajeets to take jobs from our own graduates who are having trouble finding work. A regular Bill Kristol you are. America, even if you think it's a CIVIC nation, exists for the benefit of its inhabitants, not as a dumping ground for all of the people living in shittier places in the world. We don't have gaps. We have crushing unemployment and a surplus of workers thanks to kikes who like to keep wages low, wage taxes high, and property taxes low so they can juice maximum rent from sitting on their assets. Also, nice use of exceptions to justify your rules.

>because there is a nigerian computer programmer who behaves himself and has an IQ of 115 somewhere, we have to let him in.

No we don't. Besides, if you pluck all of the non-retarded people out of every other nation, how are they supposed to make any headway towards not being shitholes? And establishing a basis for eroding the ethnic roots of a nation for any reason regardless of how exceptional it is, opens the door for ethnic replacement.

Just FYI if you have a scathing retort I'll probably miss it as I need to get some rest. Otherwise I would love to stick around and talk about it. I figured I would mention it in case you decided to post something that "totally disproves everything I just said" and you decided to take my lack or response as winning.

Have a good day, dude.

Oh, I can catch this first though

The first bit you literally quoted me up until the point where I agreed with you, after I said that I literally said "and I do think the systems in place to ensure this now are actually too lax in most places, the US included."

I agree that H1B is bullshit as are many similar things and I would agree that even with the myriad of systems in place that immigration restrictions are too lax just because most first world countries don't need more people at this point.

Also the biggest problem with H1B isn't the people coming here to stay, it's the people who come to the US to learn a trade and then immediatley fuck back off to their own country when they have experience, which essentially saps the country's resources educating people who have zero intention of actually contributing. It's quite fucked.

>No we don't. Besides, if you pluck all of the non-retarded people out of every other nation, how are they supposed to make any headway towards not being shitholes?

I honestly have no hope for Africa at this point. I'm pretty sure we've fucked the continent to a point of no return by encouraging subhumans uncontrollably out breed the actually decent people to an absurd margin by sending them gimmedats for "humanitarian purposes"

The most humane thing we can do for them is to take all the good, quarantine the continent and then let it starve to death.

>Why are the Jews scape-goated as the singular reason for every & all problems both?

I know it's hard to believe at first, but Jews do in fact have a part in EVERY single problem of Christendom. People who blame only the Jews are usually 1488-retards, it's a combination of our sins and Jewish malice. F.e.: If people truly wanted to obey the Bible, and had children, no amount of (((media))) could convince them otherwise.

>Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
>As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
>Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
>Psalm 127:3-5

I didn't want to be this way. In fact, I was raised in an Evangelical family that considered Jews some sort of revered proto-Christians and Israel the greatest ally of the United States. I'd say I was here for about a year before anyone on Sup Forums could convince me otherwise.

For anyone still on the fence, here's an exercise that redpilled me. You don't have to do it right now, you can take your time about it. Live your life as you normally would, and when you see something going on in your society that you hate, take a few minutes out of your day to do some research on it. Who is giving money to people and organizations that are making this happen? Who is going on TV or the press and promoting it? When you hear someone say something that's a horrible idea that would contribute to your society's collapse if it were put into action, look them up. Are they Jewish, or at least half-Jewish? When I saw that this was the case over 90% of the time I did some footwork, that's when I could no longer believe that this was coincidence, and so I began to hate the Jews.

Some people still won't square it against their programming even after all this. For those people, it makes more sense when you put it into context: The history of Jews is a history of persecution. Everyone, no matter their level of social programming, can accept this. Holocaust arguments aside, there were enough pogroms and expulsions throughout European history that most people will agree actually happened to support this. Jews have a built-in survival mechanism that drives them to infiltrate societies and change them from the upper levels regardless of how small a minority they are so that they can effect change in these societies and make them more inclusive, and thus more comfortable for them. Jews think, for example, that if you can tolerate a man chopping his own dick off and living his life as an ugly, square-jawed woman, then surely there's a place in your society for Jews.

I'm not saying they do this intentionally. I'm actually pretty sure most of the time this is just a race of people doing what they naturally do. The tragic irony, of course, is that they inevitably overplay their hand and their host society gets sick of the sort of degeneracy they push and then expels them, scattering them to the winds in search of other host societies. For a great example of this, see Wiemar Germany.

It's not just Africa you brain drain from. You do it to everyone from India to Canada, not just places that can't be improved

>Why are the Jews scape-goated as the singular reason for every & all problems both?
Because they're responsible.

You can take both the empirical and theological approach to the JQ, but you will arrive at the same conclusion. True for many things in life, which is why I believe in Christ.

>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
>Revelation 2:9

>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
>John 8:44

And so on.

>durrr, what is the Federal Bank?