twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes and it's delicious

No. They can't even afford electricity.

No we put in in your mother ass.

Hardly ever

why wouldn't we eat corn?

Yes

I had corn yesterday for dinner
Lube that bad boy up with garlic butter, wrap it in tinfoil and put in a pan, turn a few times and then stick tooth sticks on each side and salt that motherfucker
Delicious!

>had corn in childhood and college
>thought it was ok but not particularly great
>buy some fresh local corn on the cob last month
>it's pretty much the best thing ever

I dont even need to put butter on em its just fucking perfect

>Lube that bad boy up with garlic butter
>salt that motherfucker

do you talk like that in real life or are you just putting on the tawdry machismo just for the benefit of Sup Forums?

>adding salt to butter
Hm. You know, when corn is fresh you don't even need to cook it.

you want some corn in your kebab? that'll be £0.99 extra + jizya tax

We need to stop this degeneracy.

Not that much, it's nigger's food.

wow nice political subject you got there amed.

but yes we eat corn but we call it mais.

Good corn doesn't need any salt or butter.

Corn is for animals

What is it?

We just had visitors from Sweden stay with us here in the U.S. for a bit, and they said they never get corn on the cob. It just doesn't grow there. The girl said this was the first time she actually ever had it. She didn't even know how to eat it.

Sorry that my American way of life upsets you Achmed, hope that you'll soon finally implement sharia law in the U.K.!
I do what I want fags

In Finland there are alot of corn farms. And I fucking love corn. The way it's so soft and crunchy, the thick flavor of it melts in my mouth. The butter on it makes it smoother than a lake on a calm day. Mmmmhhhhh. The thought of me eating corn makes my penis harder than Krupp steel

Da. Corn grows a hundred meters from my house

Not really

Not regularly but its staple carnival/festival food here, alongside cotton candy, souvlakia and loukoumades.

This.

If you eat corn any other way besides raw and unseasoned, you're degenerate.

>loukoumades
Fug, i'll get some in a couple of weeks.

not in regular basis, but we use it to fish and for salad, also pop corn

yes?

This, I eat corn maybe once per year

the indians don't call it corn
they know it as MAIZE

I live right next to the village square and every night till the 15th of August there are events and festivities in celebration and along with them came the best loukoumades stand I have ever bought from. I've gained a couple of kilos from them at the very least.

Also honey>>>>chocolate.

Bought "sweet corn" from the (((USA))) import section once.

Disgusting, vile and tasted unnatural.

Never heard of this until now, they look delicious !

We mostly use it as animal food to be honest. Or as bait when carp fishing.

But I bet she know how to eat that black dick

Depends on the strain of corn, not all is specifically for direct consumption.

HA!

>honey>>>>chocolate.
I like both, depends on the mood. I usually end up buying both types though. Also yeah, 15th of August is when i usually gain a couple of kilos too.

I remember my grandfather having a corn field and it was mostly used to feed pigs, sometimes in the summer we had it grilled on the fire tho, I liked it a lot.

Sure. Boiled or canned. Can't say I enjoy it, but it's not terrible. Thankfully, we don't eat corn bread, that shit is absolutely disgusting

No, but we do eat Garmonbozia which looks similar.

>eating the same strain you feed animals

wtf is a barley?

t. europoor who can't afford good corn

Don't give me that shit, last time I went to Italy there was corn growing by the autostrade and people were buying gas grills and steaks with it to bbq like americans

what the difference between barley and wheat? lmao
i like it boiled

>Do people in Europe eat corn?

No, we use it in different way.

Only canned

Barley is a different species than wheat

Ewww how many British grills are in that meat cone?!

enjoy your GMO and DNA degradation
I guess so, they look confusing to me. Can you make flour from barley and make food with it?

For all I know it could have been a different strain, or he used an edible strain to feed his pigs, Idk he is dead now it's a bit too late to ask.

I wish, but sweetcorn from the store is pretty expensive, like €2,- for two cobs. We mostly have cornfields to supply the livestock with food.

Yeah you can, it's pretty healthy for you

thanks farmer Joe!

Spics don't eat barley, they only eat corn and wheat and millet

You've never eaten good cornbread

>eating the GMO jew

kek

only on pizza

No, but your mom eats European dick.

I bought some sweet corn from ALDI this summer, it cost 1,49€. Still not cheap for what it is at the end of the day, but with melted butter pretty filling. Two cobs are a full meal.

Maybe, but after I've eaten what I've eaten I've got no desire to.

Ho-Ho-Ho GREEN GIANT

Average Man from luxemburg makes 2 times more then average americoon.

Better than your mom who eats Middle-eastern dick.

Yes, I had in the garden a year ago. Also we have lots of cornfields. I guess lots of it is used for feeding animals and also for digester gas. Yes you heared right. For some reason we grow corn just to let it rot in a digester

Salt+pepper+butter.

If this is bad I don't want to be good.

USA belongs to Europe, you are Europeans LARPing as americans even your god emperor Trump is just a german LARPing as american Ivanka is slevene LARPing as american.

>all those Americans complaining about salt and butter on corn
Sorry but we don't have gmo corn in Europe that already tastes like burger from the factory

So what you're saying is that eating uncut dick is better than eating cut dick?

Huh.

>So what you're saying is that eating uncut dick is better than eating cut dick?
Of course it is desu senpai.

Also it's pretty ironic that a burger would complain about anyone putting butter on anything.

They eat deep-fried buttersticks for breakfast.

>growing corn in a garden

why lie about something like that tho? you may have a problem lad

Just checking. Glad to see burgers coming around on the superiority of foreskin.

>Being this retarded

We feed our cows and pigs with corn

They eat the corn out of the refugees shit.

Yurp, even grow a bit in my garden (not ripe yet).

The Danes over the water there grow vast quantities of dent corn which is generally indigestible by humans and feed it to their massive pig farms - so producing lots of lovely bacon. but it's not like american bacon.

>american bacon

Pic related, what American bacon may look like.

>Bragging about corn quality on Sup Forums

Now imagine how much better fresh corn is salted and buttered.

yep

Why are Germans so hateful and petty? I might have to report you to the Hate Police for this

DAS RITE!

Don't listen to those faggots and niggers, you're doing it right.

Care to explain? How you going to call them retarded and not explain yourself? Like right now, I think you're being a rude little faggot. Try and post better, you virgin shitter.

Butter on corn is great, but its rare that we have it over here, corn is usually for animal fee here.

Same here.

A lot of canned corn, but fresh in one piece- not to often.
But it's nice I guess.

The Mexicans, for all their flaws, make a mean ass cob of corn.

Most corn grown here is too, there's just more than enough sweet corn too

UMA

Wrong spics

Great BBQ food, too bad that we dont get nutritional benefits from it, also they make some quite good corn crisps (chips or w/e) over here. And we use it in a lot of baking. We value our savoury products

Yes, but only with salt applied, no butter or pepper.

give me a break, they're all brown people cutting each other heads.

Ah also
campsilos.org/mod3/students/c_history.shtml
>Scientists believe people living in central Mexico developed corn at least 7000 years ago.

They have a lot of pastries or some shit too, they fill up gas stations with them but I don't know much about it.

They really do make fantastic food, even if it's the same shit dressed up as something new.

I had a .webm of amazing American BBQ but I managed to lose it somehow during a night of drunken shitposting, but I do have this one which is still pretty good looking.

>eating spic food ever
we feed it to animals tho

Also this if you get a kick off pretty deserts.

Fresh corn on the cob is delicious. Boil it in water, milk, little sugar and salt. You don't have to put anything on it after cooking. Canned corn is food stamp food.