This is a disgusting muslim pig shit in germany...

this is a disgusting muslim pig shit in germany. say hello to the disgusting muslim pig shit located in germany or you will receive testicular rotation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=972gxnqvJPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you ever seen a german wave a germanflag?

>Have you ever seen a german wave a germanflag?

My father looked at a German flag once, I haven't seen him since he was sent to reeducation camp 12 years ago.

Miss you, dad!

This Muslim is more patriotic than the average German.

Hello, *proceeds to slap with a slab of bacon*

SAND NIGGER!

He is a German and there is nothing you can do about it, fascist.

Yes, the turkroaches and russians living in germany are more caring about germany as the germans.

Then why do we hate them again?

Press S to shit on that nazi's grave.

S

youtube.com/watch?v=972gxnqvJPc

just...

u had me at "shit" cuz i liek poop XD

Some are mistaken for the new refugees who dont give a shit about anything (turkroaches) or because they have the spirit but not the blood of a german. Who knows germany is gone anway.

Hyperbole police, please clean up in aisle 6!

Natural selection at work. Cry moar, Kraut.

Comparing Muslims to pig shit is insulting towards pigs and their shit.
He can keep that vomit-inducing traitors flag, though.

>i liek poop
True aryan master race here.

If you would ask me what german culture is or the german identity I couldn't give you an answer.

I'm currently trying to find back to my culture but these niggers and this nigger lover merkel are making it harder every fucking day.

Life. Life is hard.

Life is hard when you're white.

"caring more than" is a relative statement.

Russians don't hate Germany and don't want to see it go further to shit.

Turks hate Germans (they self identify as Turks, after all), but don't want all the free gibs to be gone (and there won't be any more gibs once Germany becomes a 3rd World shithole - they know that)

But nobody hates Germany more than your (average?) leftist ethnic German wallowing in "German Guilt".

Are you the the German of Russian origin I ran into in another thread 2 days ago?

Hello

I truly consider moving to another country, cause at this point i'm not even german anymore. Any tip which country is currently the whitest with proud in it ?

Hello, disgusting muslim pig shit.

i'am afraid not.

I know some turks who do have a job and are pissed because the refugees make them look bad. Thats the reason they dont like it. Of course there are also some turks who dont work but its split half. I saw more germans who dont work.

I used to be really pious about flag protocols n shit but somewhere around the Tele 5 ficki ficki stuff I stopped caring.

These ,,pure white'' countries are usually shitholes like poland or estonia and you have to learn their language.
But in 20 years not even they will be spared from multiculti, so don't even bother and just go along with it. Try avoiding shitskins as much as you can. Work on your career instead.

Wish he would return..