Why did Germany flood Europe with shitskin "refugees"?

What was their endgame?

Cultural Marxism and eternal Judaism

They were running perilously low on anti Semitic mouth breathers, due to their stupid whore fraus refusing to breed

75% of German scientists do not have children. Intelligent people will be as rare as rocking horse shit in future Germany.

Chancellors without children do not give a shit about what happens Germany after they are gone. Like a suicidal death cult.

German men just aren't into fucking their women so have to import people to impregnate them.

because of the 6 gorillion

Stupid people are easier to control.

Because of you and your Polish death camps. Germany has taken the blame for your "wrong-doings" in WW2. Fucking greasy Slav.

To try and ruin Europe, like they always do

So Sup Forums had something to talk about. It's all one huge distraction.

I know you're baiting but there are people on Sup Forums that truly believe nazi propaganda meant for Red cross and other humanitarian organizations

Bet me to it.

>nazi propaganda meant for Red cross and other humanitarian organizations
Such as? Not sure if I'm actually understanding you exactly here?

They are also trying to create the economic/social conditions throughout Europe where it makes harder and harder for families to be able to afford to have children, so we can be like them. They can fuck right off. The sooner we leave the EU the better. The fucking destroyers of nations that they are.

Their pathological altruism caused this, and their cognitive dissonance is perpetruating it.
I don't think there is some sinister plan, just they can't admit it themselves that they fucked up big time, so they continue to make things even worse.

Really gets my nogging jogging.

It's in our nature to destroy europe

it's the cats! they invented islam! they corrupted mohammed, made him their slave! they are behind everything! in reality, jews are like the furred ones! i wish i could give you more information, but i've been monit

Most of those muslims are coming from countries who had birthrates higher than 6.5 as opposed to Germanys 1.5 If you think these people are going to change their breeding habits just because they changed location your mistaken. There will be a population explosion within a generation that will change the face of Europe forever. Thanks Germany.

I think it was virtue signaling gone wrong. Merkal probably thought at best they would get 20,000 and it would be an orderly process because they assume shitskins are also sticklers for paperwork.

They were too arrogant to think they could be overwhelmed in a Zerg rush

this, instead of going racks first they went for another base

Ha ha ha just like Dick Cockroche

>fears inbreeding
>proceeds to import the most inbred population on earth to replace Germans.
Fuck globalists

fpbs

such as blaming poland for the concentration camps, dipshit. The Red Cross and other WWI-era international organizations for civilized warfare were all over the place inspecting what was going on and running POW camps etc.

propagandizing them into not reporting back your misdeeds is war propaganda 101, even if you have to just lie