Why do Americans and Australians waste energy on air conditioners when they can simply open up a window?

Why do Americans and Australians waste energy on air conditioners when they can simply open up a window?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-planet-will-boil-over-if-young-africans-are-allowed-cars-air-conditioning-big
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cos were not poor

Fpbp, /thread

I was in Brisbane a few months back, height of humidity season.
If you opened a window or door you'd get hit by the warmest, muggiest air.
It was fucking unbearably hot.
If you live in straya and don't rock air con in summer, I don't see how you'd survive.
Get out more, eurofag.

>I'M JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED. I SURE TROLLED YOU GOOD.

Fpbp, /thread

Because the outside air is hotter and more humid than inside air without A/C

what if it is just as hot outside?

got eem

It's too hot (Australia/West US) and Humid (Rest of US) to open a window and have your house cool down.

>implying the air outside isn't hot.

I live in brissy cunt, it got really bad a few years ago when a heat wave got it up to like 43 celsius

This

Does it reach 45 celcius where you live? Having melted roadbase stuck to your feet when you go for a walk outside?

>doesnt know the difference between a fan and air conditioning

Have you tried opening a fucking window in Lake Havasu City Arizona?

>hides flag
This

>Stupid Americans and Australians won't open their window to let the hot air in on hot days. Fucking idiots have to use things that cool the air instead.

What is humidity?

>opening the window in Florida to let the heat, mosquitoes, and alligator in

humidity

Why do euros have fires and heaters during winter when they could just wear thick layers all day?

fpbp

Poofter cunts honestly.
>me on a hot day

Yeah that's about it summed up we don't live in soviet apartment blocks hell sometimes I open a window and turn on the air conditioning for the fuck of it

Yeah but everyone knows Australia is a shithole

fight me, we got a big rock and literal sub humans

An invisible wall of water between you and the air you breathe

>tfw part of the wealthy Anglosphere

This is very outdated.
Your GDP is MUUUCH higher than the average European country because of your natural resources, etc.

What's funny is that your median wealth isn't much higher than ours, despite you having a much larger GDP? Our standards of living are also huge compared to your country, which is 56% white and littered with homeless beaners.

Mosquitos

Because it's much hotter in most of America and Austrialia than in northern Europe .

>Live in NC
>Have no AC
>Open windows
>It's 98F at 95% humidity outside
>die

96degs F at 99% humidity.
Real feel 114

>Source: your ass

Did you even think this post through? Or are eurofags this dumb?

>bacteria grows between 15~32'C
>air home
>never get sick

Because they're dumb-fuck cûcks to the electron Jew and will soon be acclimatising to hotbed conditions, as electricity prices sky-rocket...

because the air is hot?

>Our standards of living are also huge compared to your country
Ah yes, your houses without yards and 20 million person megacity. Sounds like paradise to me.

Id also like add
>leave window open
>nigger climbs in

>live in warm area
>spend money to cool your house by 20 degrees
>live in cold area
>spend money to warm your house by 60 degrees

Hmm

Wizard

I run my AC at night, I keep my house at 69F

I'm too poor for an airconditioner.
I fucking hate summer.

I usually open a window, but during this season is impossible thanks to the saharan dust on the atmosphere. Damn niggers and their shitty desert.

It's 28°C outside and my AC is running. Being a lot more comfy is worth the few additional bux spent on electricity in summer.

Not sure if youre retarded.

>being a soft cunt who can't handle a bit of heat

? Asian do that too.

A better question is why do Americans use central air and not OP pic(split air).

> what is thermodynamics

If it's 90 degrees outside, and 90 degrees inside, and you open the window, what happens?

They do in older American cities like NYC.

cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-planet-will-boil-over-if-young-africans-are-allowed-cars-air-conditioning-big
Obama said so! Only the west can have cars and A/C

just about everyone in usa has air conditioning. Why suffer in the heat and humidity if you don't have to?

wtf? open a window?

yeah sure let me just open a window and let in the 90+F weather. that's totally the same thing as chilling the house to 76 F

fucking retarded european, this is why your countries are third world tier

The primary reason is almost always that there's no ductwork installed in the building

You can't put central air where there is no air

>chilling the house to 76 F

76 dude? Really?

and the humidity makes it that much more saged

because central air is objectively better and we're not emptying our pockets to pay for rapefugees

it turns out you can actually afford nice things if you don't spend 100% of your money on garbage

A shitty mobile AC for poor people is like 300 bux plus a few buy in electricity. How are you too poor for that?

A decent AC meanwhile is about 1000 bux + 2-5 hours you'll have to spend to install all the copper pipes and wire it up. Still not a lot.

(((central air))) is literally retarded; why cool rooms there is nobody inside?

Because it's fucking hot outside.

>boy, sure is hot in here!
>I should probably open up these windows and let more heat in

ok go ahead and explain to me how I'm setting my air conditioner to the wrong temperature, random anonymous stranger who has never been to my house, my city, or even my state. I want a detailed analysis involving graphs and twenty-year statistics btw, no weak shit arguments

>tfw considering central A/C even though we've only got a furnace because global warming
I don't remember it not raining for 2 fucking months previously
it should rain once a week, it's washingtong for fuck's sake

>why cool rooms there is nobody inside?

there are these things called "vents", you close them to the rooms you are not in...retard

do people from other countries even have brains? what is this fucking thread, honestly

You can close the vent in a room if you're not using it.

Apts in NYC generally have central heat (steam) but have a window box type AC unit.

>because central air is objectively better
I would honestly like to hear this argument if you're not trolling.

Because we don't have government-created energy shortages.

Nigga, you don't know true heat.

>why do people spend money to make their lives easier & more comfortable?
Because keeping a room cool constantly can be is more efficient than cooling it down every time you need to use the room (assuming you have a fairly efficient HVAC system, and depending on how frequently you use the room), also you don't have to wait for the room to cool down.

ACfags are literally reatrded, ignore them

Not to mention BC shitting up our air with their fire, Christ it's been like three weeks since a proper rainfall for WA.

It's a leaf.

Any temperature above freezing confuses them.

Do you understand the thermodynamics of central air and split air at all?

>Closing a vent and cooling the entire ductline is more efficient than shutting down a split air line with liquid coolant.

You mountain Jews crack me up

I run mine in summer, no need for heating or cooling in winter, sometimes just put it on for the sound because I'm not a poor cunt.

never used air con in brisbane when i lived there. tried to avoid it in townsville, only put it on every now and again.

>split air line with liquid coolant.
nigger those use refrigerant

Are you fucking retarded or something? 110 degrees and humid as fuck will not be solved by opening up a window

it cools the house faster, only uses 1 unit to do the whole building (instead of one unit per room with random dead zones where you forgot to put one), and it pulls in air from outside your house instead of just recycling the same garbage you've been breathing

the only people who don't have central air are poors and eurocucks

nigger you didn't even know vents existed ten seconds ago and now you're pretending to be an expert LMFAO you must literally be a nigger

>Giving money to (((them)))

Can I get a quick run down on diy electricity meter bypass?

I use an AC then use a comforter in the summer
Fuck your tiny carbon footprint

Because 36C and 90% humidity.

Because its 95 degrees outside and has and average humidity level of 70%

Got up to 110f at least 85% humidity about 6 out of 7 days this week

bingo

what is the american dream? to be free. what is the canadian dream? to be warm.

typical scandinigger that doesn't know what hot weather means

My house is about 73F what's the problem, leaf?

>buy solar panels
>hook up a/c to solar panels
>hot sun now powers your a/c
it's essentially cheating

This thread literally has no European posters besides the op and 2 Brit posts and one Swiss post.

who else here keeps your window/s open year round?
i am sitting by the open window right now, smoking and feeling the cool winter breeze while browsing Sup Forums.
i am pretending that my small electric heater is a campfire, sometimes i even roast marshmallows.

>he doesn't have a wind tunnel installed in his home
ISHYGDDT
AC becomes a relic once you install one of these

yurop should be awake
it's morning across the pond right?

76F is too hot you motherfuck

It's your godamned house, why are you setting it to almost 25 fucking degree? Seriously? 25C is comfortable? Get the fuck outta here

There's no problem with 73. That's around where I set mine in the daytime too

It's pretty good eh, my solar covers my a/c in summer, just.

Europe is supposedly a (((mecca))) of science and innovation

This.
Fuck euros

If I opened my window for a minute my house would fill with mosquitos, flies, and Tyrone.