Does CNN Know that Infowars is advertising on their main page?

Does CNN Know that Infowars is advertising on their main page?

Isn't that kinda strange considering Infowars lost all their advertisers awhile ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course they fucking know. Infowars is controlled opposition and (((ALEX JONES))) is a JEW.

ALEXJONESEXPOSED (DOT) INFO

Congratulations on not knowing how the internet works.

Advertisers use your browsing history and habits to give you personalized ads.

I kinda assumed. For all the autistic screeching they give about infowars and "alt right fake news", you would think they would consider what sites are being shown on their page.

This is exactly why advertisers pulled their adds from Brietbart and Infowars.

LEFTYPOLEXPOSED (((dot))) INFO

Dude, caveman is the shit. There's noting like bone broth.

Seriously, lrn2nutrition.

>you would think they would consider what sites are being shown on their page.

They do. They know that you love AJ, and they gave you the perfect advertisement for it.

Why would you complain to CNN about an ad that you like?

Better questions are, why are you reading CNN, and why haven't you gotten adblock/ublock yet?

>when you so fat, you need to open both doors to fit in your car

I do have ad blocker. That's the scary part.

I always check the front page of CNN for the "news", then I go to /pol to see if it's actually important lol

>you would think they would consider what sites are being shown on their page.

you are the reason the ad is there

if you had not gone to infowars.com that ad would not exist

that is an algorithm based on you, you dumbfuck. CNN doesn't care, it's getting paid through Google.

Oh, I agree. And I understand. It probably pulled it cause I was looking at /fit shit all week.

But it means that the company running the ads on CNN's site is paying Infowars to show their ad. It's just strange that CNN would allow an advertiser that carries those ads. They don't pick them from random, Infowars must have signed up to that company.

nutrition is not a science, stop giving that worthless shit bag money

Get a better adblocker. You shouldn't see any ads.

I like uBlock Origin.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en

No ads on CNN, or anywhere else.

I would also suggest to get Ghostery, to prevent bots from tracking and collecting info on you.

>Alex Jone Sex Pose D
What did they mean with this?

jew.

I've been using Ad blocker plus for years. I know they sold out, just didn't want to admit it....

I used to have Ghostery, never readded it when I formatted. Good call. I had script blocker also, but it was a bit of a pain in the ass.

>visiting CNN
>visiting CNN WITHOUT an adblocker
just end it, leaf

I take SMV but the benefits of bone haven't really resonated with me

PAUL WALKER IS ALIVE

WAKE UP SHEEPIES

>But it means that the company running the ads on CNN's site is paying Infowars to show their ad.
No. It means Infowars is paying for ads

>t. fatty

>(((white supremacist)))
who the fuck are you kidding leftypol