Michelle Carter

You have an important decision to make Sup Forums.

You can either stick to your childish hatred of all things woman, or you can stand up for the ultimate example of free speech.

She may be a shitty person, but freedom of speech doesn't care about moral values when it comes to the law, and neither should you.

Cuck, if that was your brother or friend you'd be calling for this pshyco bitch to be locked up. Frankly 3 years is not enough, 10 Minimum, ruin this girls life! IT'S TRENDY AND LIBERAAAAAL YASSSSS

I don't have weak willed spineless cucks in my family or friend circle.
Suicide is the coward's way out.

>gaslighting is free speech
Feels helter skelter man

She was an accessory to suicide. Convincing someone to kill themselves isn't far from murder. She deserves prison.

cuck. you are a cuck.

is that a bad thing?

Why are you such a pussy OP? Why give her publicity? It's over man, move on with your life. Don't you have anything else in your life?

She got 15 months in jail, and 5 years probation for convincing someone to kill themselves. Fuck that bitch

Wanna know how I know you are underaged?

It's not about free speech though, she knew his life was in danger, could of stopped it, decided not to, and had the intent for him to die. I'm not in favour of a harsh sentence because it's not quite murder nor manslaughter, more so reckless neglect or something, but she's guilty of something beyond speech.

It's not over though.
She is appealing the case, and rightfully so.

I don't give a shit about her personally, but I don't want my life ruined because I told some faggot "kys" and then the stupid retard actually did it.

Bullycide is not a crime

all the texts between them show how she pressured him to kill himself, even planning it out.
that day, he was doing it but he stepped out of the vehicle out of regret.
she told him to get his ass back inside and die already.
Then she tweeted about missing him aka used his death for attention

No one knew about the texts until all that stuff was revealed.

This was so yesterday familang. She did the right thing and you're allowed to post another thread of her next year when her lawyers removes her jail sentence for her.

> lol kill urself hahaha

This is now illegal in America. I can get arrested for this.

Fuck the pussy MRA's ITT. That guy was a weakling and this deformed-looking lady is kinda cute and I'd smash so let her off.

This case has nothing to do with fucking free speech you dumb fuck. literally kys.

Look, she's a bitch. I don't see how you can defend her being a bitch unless you are the same kind of asshole. In which case you will never understand what she did wrong and you both deserve to rot.

>(You)
>Look, she's a bitch. I don't see how you can defend her being a bitch
I'm not.
I'm defending her right to tell a faggot to kill himself.
If the gender roles were switched, Sup Forums would be all over this, but you people are so brainwashed by alt-right e-celebs that you can't see what is actually happening here.

I'm not disputing anything you said, but you can't imprison someone for being a bad person.

And that is literally what this case is about now.

You are letting your emotions get in the way of sane judgement.

Will you stop making this fucking thread holy shit

I'll just leave this here, don't let history repeat itself.

Did you even read the text transcripts?
She didn't just tell him to kill himself.
She walked him through the process and made him do it when there was no way he would have without her involvement.

It was murder.

No, it actually seems like you are in puppy love. It doesn't allow you to what she did was wrong. It's true people tell others to kill themselves everyday. But in this situation the man had mental problems. Why else would he want to kill himself? Also she told him to get back in the car. He made one last cry for help and the bitch told him to get back in. Maybe it's not illegal but people like that must be punished. I'm sorry that you are too in love to see that.

>You can either stick to your childish hatred of all things woman, or you can stand up for the ultimate example of free speech.
Yes. This is quite the predicament.

this isn't a matter of free speech though, she basically took someone already mentally disturbed and convinced him to an hero while she listened. I mean come on, you people are cucking yourselves to believe this shit

no one commenting on this case has read the transcripts

every suicide "victim" has mental problems.

do you want to convict every person who has ever had conctact with someone who ended up killing themselves?

if you, you are a hypocrite who doesn't understand how depression works

this guy would have killed himself eventually because he didn't get the help he needed, and his family who are crying all over the media now didn't give two shits about helping him

>you can't imprison someone for being a bad person
Clearly you can

THIS IS A SLIDE BREAD YOU IDIOTS. EVERYDAY THE SAME FUCKING SHIT BREADS.
Go see the text message exchange and you'll see that the dude went out of the car and she told him to go back and harassed him into killing himself after he had quit the idea.

PS: saged

thank u

she has her great-grandmothers aryan genes

>free speech
>assisting in suicide

kys

>she told him to go back and harassed him into killing himself
Is this Poe's law in action or are you just retarded?

(((HE))) killed (((HIMSELF)))

>white knighting for some roastie by shoehorning it into an issue of principle
>calling anyone else a cuck
shigm8

>You can either stick to your childish hatred of all things woman

Nice strawman

Are you kidding? She should be Sup Forums's patron saint.
Telling people to KYS is the most fundamental element of this site's culture.

I don't think she did anything wrong.
If a guy kills himself because someone told him too he had problems.

Did she dress ethnic on purpose to get leniency from the court?

I don't think it is.
Sup Forums's primary argument is "dude she's a bitch so she deserves it".

I didn't know being a bitch was punishable by the law.

I don't know what threads you were in, but I only saw that come from like 1 or 2 people max.

Sup Forums is not one person

You're superficial claim insults the sophistication of the case. Telling some random person on the internet to kill themselves is not close to the level of influence she had over the guy she was texting. She should have sought help or tried to prevent him from going through with his suicide. Bitch is fucked in the head.

>Free Speech

You do know that incitement to suicide which ends in a suicide is a criminal offense in all developed and most develping countries, right?

Just wait til they start doxing us for all the nasty things we say. Then everyone will understand why this legal precedent is fucking terrifying. The number of people i have told to Kys. Even at 15 months a pop. Am going away for a long time.

Kill yourself my man

Lads, I wanna date her when she's out.

>now we care about free speech

she was convicted mostly due to the fact she knew her "bf" was dying and the location but didn't call for help

This case has nothing to do with morality or the "poor boy" or any of that nonsense. This case was about the judicial emboldening thier own powers. This case sets a precedent: you can now be jailed for your words and only your words. What's to stop one of these liberal activist judges from saying that criticizing Hillary Clinton is a crime? Words are now crimes.

But hey at least you /r9k/ fags can laugh at a "roastie".

She's a cunt, but she doesn't deserve any jail time.

>the level of influence she had over the guy she was texting
1. She wasn't blood related.
2. She wasn't married to him.
3. If you actually dig deeper, the guy had pretty much been sending her pitty texts for OVER A YEAR

Is it her responsibility to get him help? No.

I guess some would put verbal assault and abuse under "freedom of speech," too? Is it also okay when daddy screws with his little kid's head and fucks him up for life? That is a person in dominance deliberately setting out to ruin somebody in a weaker position. This boyfriend of hers clearly had mental problems. He was in a position of weakness. She didn't text him "lul kys." She expressed clear intent. There is a degree of trust that goes into a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. That should be the LAST person to do something like this. I think she deserves more jail time.

She facilitated the suicide of someone, she should at least know the consequences of her own actions beyond just guilt. She needs at the very least 5-10 years.

>And that is literally what this case is about now.
Yep. I talked to my mom about this case and she said "she's evil and deserves"... she hadn't even read the transcripts and didn't even know their were transcripts.

Women's suffrage was a mistake and we're going to have to take away thier right to vote and sit in on juries, or else this nation is doomed.

fookin kek'd

Should his parents go to jail for neglect?

Sup Forums what the actual fuck? Get your shit together we dont know her. Let's face it ubermensch harrased weak individual. She deserves some social works tops to see that behind every face is a human being.

Are we starting to accept global agenda's "freedom" of speach bullshit. With freedom comes responsibility for your actions not lack of it. You can't just say fuck something and expect not to get punch in the face because "freedom of speach". You can say anything but you must face it that always there's someone offended.

Kill yourselves already

You win Sup Forums.
I can't argue with you anymore for the sake of my own sanity.

To me this case was very clear:
Someone is being put in a cell for 15 months over WORDS. Not actions, words.

But I guess I'm just a white knight cuck.

Good night :)

But you can't support this and still support facism and Christianity. Both are literally opposed to free speech.

I'm convinced it's the influx of female posters who have been emboldened by the Lauren Southerns of the world. They need to go back to t_d immediately. I've seen more and more of these female non-arguments on Sup Forums lately

Um excuse me, I'm reporting you to the authorities for thought crime.

Shareblue slide thread. They've been monitoring thus case since it hit the news and knew it would get guaranteed replies here.

He was an adult male, she was a child. How was she in a "position of authority" over him?

She should not be imprisoned at all.

Kill yourself faggot

>but freedom of speech doesn't care about moral values when it comes to love

She parrots the MSM, her lame criticism and BS isn't exactly rare, its fucking mainstream!

This type of shit has always been illegal
you are just fucking retards

just like the US has always been a fucking republic

its actually quite funny *clinks ceramic demon portal*
thats about all

If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself

how the fuck is convincing someone to kill themselves free speech?
the right to anything stops when someone else's life is at risk

I think you should strongly consider killing yourself!

>childish hatred of all things woman
Found the roastie.
>mocks "muh freeze peach" when right-wingers use it to their advantage
>"wahh, anyone who disagrees with me is a manchild! manipulating a mentally ill person into committing suicide is free speech!"

Guys her life is fucked.
She's one of the most hated people in America right now
She is mentally ill according to the defense
She can't make money of the story
She's going to get death threats and be bullied forever
She will suicide soon too
Freedom of Speech has consequences.

>white knighting because she is an above average looking blonde girl
the definition of degeneracy
if it was a fat fuck or a nigger you would be shouting for a sentence

It's not free speech when you're instructing someone to commit violence against themselves or others.

String yourself from off the nearest bridge and jump off it

She's cute in an unconventional way

This. If you're a spineless jellyfish faggot who kills himself because some bitch told him that he needed to go, he needed to go. He's out of the gene pool, and that's a good thing. My suspicions are that most of the people who hate this chick are females.

Fuck her and fuck your post

She deserves trial by combat with a fucking tiger

Sage

Put the bullet in the chamber, stick it to your head and pull the trigger

>She will suicide soon too
The judge should be charged if that happens. After all, his actions led to her killing herself. That's how the law works now, and judges can't be above thier own laws.

Choke urself to death

:)

trial by combat vs tiger

I'm a cute girl now fucking kill yourself

You're LITERALLY committing HOMICIDE!!!!!

>Haha free speech guys xD
>You cant jail a mafia boss because he ordered somebody to be killed !!
>Charles Manson should be free he didnt kill anybody he just said somebody should be killed that was free speech

There you go shitposters you are a disgrace and shouldnt have this flag

This doesn't even make sense. Nice try though

Buy a bottle of Clorox and some aspirin, eat all the pills and wash it down with bleach

Telling someone to commit a crime doesn't fall under freedom of speech, and killing yourself is illegal.

If it was a fat fuck or a nigger, I'd be even more convinced that he needed to die.

If I'm understanding this correctly, this whole thing is one step away from blue-whaling.

wew

he meant if it was a fat fuck or a nigger encouraging the sucide

Go read the first amendment and tell me where that exception is in it. And provide the statute that says that killing yourself is illegal.

Commit seppuku its the only way you'll die with honor

I'm so sorry that your a faggot, but making a person kill himself isn't part of free speech, because she's being censored, she's being punished since her speech, while free, killed someone.
Sage, OP is a faggot.

>he thinks that's all she said
>either too dumb, illiterate or lazy to look up what happened
just fucking end yourself right now.

>this level of reading comprehension

>Not taking me literally

I know that. If a fat fuck or a nigger can convince you to kill yourself, you probably should remove yourself from the gene pool. Pronto.