TRUMPS UNEMPLOYMENT IS WORST EVER SINCE 16 YEARS

First, BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Secondly is this really a surprise? You elected a conman into the whitehouse, you have no one to blame but yourselves, shitlords.

Sauce?

>CNN
That's All I Needed to See

>low unemployment is bad
The fuck?

I thought reverse-news were only a thing on russian imageboards

(((investigation)))

real tired of this meme

I think he is pretending to be retarded with that article:
>employment rate the lowest level in 16 years
>this means it's the worst
Some shit like that.

Want obama giving wok visa to everyone left and right?

Gee i wonder if trump cutting back on that program and kicking out trash would have anything to do with that

He added 209,000 jobs

That probably means more people are reporting as unemployed, which means they are back looking for work again. That may actually be a good thing.

>american reading comprehension

OP didn't understand the title. Lowest level is a good thing dipshit. Lol.

Good catch.

>Inb4 those works were made by Obama
>Inb4 Obama leaf

C unty
N on
N ews

I highly doubt the OP will post again for a few hours

Isn't there some (((logic))) that states an unemployment level can be too low? I don't get it, but I think I read that somewhere.

Why can't I delete threads on this board?

Git gud

Because you need to sit here and suffer for being this retarded

Remember. These people vote, folks

Tuck tail, turn around, and run

Another common core graduate. Fucking retard learn to comprehend so understand it when i say KYS

He's trying to troll

No he's legit stupid

liberals cant english

the lower the number,the better u fkn illiterate nigger

OP once again...

B L O W N
L
O
W
N
T H E
H
E
F U C K
U
C
K
O U T
U
T

>Unemployment at all time low in 16 years.
Fuck give us a trump here in Australia please

No we need him first

You're just lying bud.

Also, they really missed an opportunity with rhyming 'crows' and 'grows'.

Dips after you

are you a fucking retard?

What's great is how much stress this is going to cause him every time he thinks of how badly he fucked up and how many mean comments were directed at him
t. grew up with liberal family

IT'S FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE A FAKE STORY FAKE FAKE FAKE

I MEAN IT'S NOT EVEN TECHNICALLY ILLEGAL TO COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA ANYAY

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

This bait is...

FUCKING DELICIOUS WAY TO GO OP

Even for facetiousness this OP is fucking retarded.

oh say can you see~

Speaking for media alone no one did more for the destruction and following lay offs than they did with their propaganda pushing

so not enough people to fill jobs... employers will raise starting salaries. jews and democrats hate this. but keep shit posting sharcre blue

CNN = 100% reliable source Mr OP. Now if you'd kindly waddle out of your basement and over to any store that sells a razor blade, I would greatly appreciate it if you would end your life

nope. main rise was in medical care and restaurants - and it is part of a rising pattern for eight years.

in other words, nothing to do with trump, still due to Obama's good handling of an economy nearly destroyed by previous republican administration, which was following policies that Trump wants to bring back...

So this just means that their finally counting unemployment the way they were supposed to for 16 years, right?

>He added 209,000 jobs

how did "he" add them? He has been firing people (especially scientists and actual experts) from all his departments.

"He" has failed to appoint many key posts.

"He" has nothing to do with this.

No credit where it is not due.

>UNEMPLOYMENT LOWEST IN 16 YEARS
>WORST

You're retarded, OP.

troll or not, i had a giggle

I'm gonna bump this thread so everyone else can have a sensible chuckle too.

You need to be removed from this earth, retard

>Scientists lost jobs
>founding for nasa has increased

Fuck off

With real jobs?
You know, manufacturing, cars, all those things
>global warming experts are real jobs
>firing a handful of derps in the Oval Office then hiring someone to replace them = massive general population job loss
What are you smoking bruh

PROTIP:
The shills new talking points are everything good that Trump does is actually because of Obama, just like everything bad Obama did was Bush's fault
The shills are already popping up with these talking points here and around the rest of the interbutts

Many such cases!

You realize this is a good thing. Instead of Americans being discouraged workers, they are actually participating in the work force now under Trump. This means Americans are actually looking for work, and are considered unemployed.

>uenmployment at all-time low

Thanks to Obama.

You aren't laughing, and the news is fake.

Sage.

>how did "he" add them?
Only 179,000 were private sector, so that's 30k he can claim he added via public sector. Then, because our economic numbers are at their highest levels since the '90 because of deregulation and all the money people are making in the US stock markets, he can indirectly claim the private sector jobs as well.

Fucking idiots

>Thanks to Obama.
Yep, he sure set a low bar... That said, the Dow would probably still be between 16,000 and 18,000 with Hillary in office-- that's where the futures put it leading up to the election.

Dear lord... are people really this economically illiterate?

You're fucking retarded.

>lowest
>worst
Do us all a favor and cleanse the gene pool of yourself

No. Some economists will argue that too low means competition for BUYING labor is high. Which will RAISE wages.

Fake economists will employ "muh endless spiral" as some type of prognocation that it will destroy the economy. Just like if we didn't bail out the housing market. Apparently houses would be worth nothing yet no one would buy them. No one would have a dollar to their name.

The truth is that there are many labors that don't have to participate in the market. Early retirerees, normal retirees if they are healthy or fit enough to work. Young kids/teens.

Even if you say it is a spiral, what would happen? McDonalds had to pay 10, 15, 20 or more an hour? People demand min wage hikes already for that shit and businesses implement machines to replace people. An industry of employee replacement and maintaining machines and the software and network is established.

You'll destroy 5 jobs making $20 an hour and create two people for $40 an hour to cut costs. High labor costs will incentivize products to reduce the amount of labor needed.

This is basically a problem that you'd never have. It would require the populace to be highly skilled or capable workers and many people just aren't. It would be like having the problem of being so rich that you can't garage all of your sports cars. Sure it is a problem but if that is a problem you have solved so many other problems that this can't be that difficult to deal with.

damn nigga, you dumb

>lefties...not so intellectual

We can share guys. Make him ruler of Western Civilization.

Its moments like these that keep here.

oh shit are you for real right now???

It's almost like jobs exist that aren't connected to the government.

Crazy, I know.

spot on. the retrospective plus is due to the hope of reforming healthcare and taxes. wages stagnated, interest rate is so low there's nearly no wiggle room to flood the market with moneys to fend of a crash (for now). the ponzi scheme will burst soon, and he's not capable of managing it due to the executive and legislative branch not beeinng united.

excellent touch. MAGNIFIQUE MON MAESTRO. MWA MWA MWA

THIS IS A GOOD THING YOU IDIOTIC FAGGOT
>T-trump btfo r-right guys?! Unemployment is sooo low haha what an embarrassment of a pres amirite?

it's a b8 thread, it has a pavlovian effect on people to see it instinctively as bad and counter it

alright that got a kek out of me
well shoah'd my goy

Sage