A humble suggestion

I suggest abolishing the false divisions between Tribalism, Libertarianism and Conservatism, and recognizing them for the three pillars we must simultaneously have in place in order to win this.
Tribalism to give us aggression and confidence in our blood and all that it might conquer. Conservatism to give us the best of Western Civilization, its proven systems and wisdom. Libertarianism as the drive to create infrastructure and lifestyles not tied to the sinking ship of our treasonous states.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CK3ryrI8aXI
counter-currents.com/2015/04/the-metaphysics-of-indo-european-tripartition-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so basically be moderate

In the commonly used sense, absolutely not. This mold of man incorporates three very aggressive and dangerous ideologies. But in the sense that they moderate each other, yes.

At the moment, the Conservatives, Tribalists and Libertarians are all striving towards disparate, flawed utopian societites.
Thr trifecta would innoculate against the unrealistic, weak aspects of each.

Without Libertarianism, we are powerless in the face of increasing "soft dictatorship", we remain enslaved by leftist workplaces, leftist healthcare, and a leftist government providing increasingly laughable services in return for heavy taxation.

Without Conservatism, we become a revolutionary creed that fights and destroys, but doesn't have a good template for building and creating. If we discard conservatism we throw away our accumulated wisdom stretching back to the Hellenes.

Without Tribalism, we fall into ethno-suicidalism, where we sense but can no longer understand or express why our ancestral lands must not be turned into a doormat for alien tribes that will render then unrecognizable and plunder them of all prosperity or beauty. We become prone to discarding with mindless abandon the treasure of our cultural and genetic specificity, so arduously obtained through the suffering and bloodshed of countless ancestors.

Bump

Bumping this so somebody smarter than me can explain whether or not this is stupid

Your post was the smartest part of his.

Great idea, it's too bad 95% of humans are too stupid or blinded by dogma to recognize these core truths

This is the eternal flaw.

If you can cultivate a strong enough awareness in society for it to maintain libertarianism, you're more than able to cultivate a strong enough awareness to keep large government from becoming tyrannical.

Tribalists are hipsters so enamoured with their ideology that they forget that nationalism is simply tribalism at larger scale.

To deny nationalism is to deny the very idea that we share something in common with our close neighbours in Europe.

To be in favour of tribalism in an age with no tribes left is fantasy.

Yes i do agree Libertarians, nationalists and tribalists have more in common then they care to admit. And most important of all they should (if they are not idiots) all agree that the preservation of whites should be linchpin of all 3 ideologies. For without Europeans, all 3 are meaningless.

Maybe this is what the leadership of the Right should use and develop as its principles?
As for the 95%, this idea can reach them if it is streamlined, packaged and conveyed in a laconic and intuitive way.

youtube.com/watch?v=CK3ryrI8aXI

By Tribalism, I mean ethnic confidence and cohesion in various scales, Nationalism most definitely included.

Multiethnic empires, on the other hand, are not included.
You know that warm feeling when you look around the room and realize you are among people of similar blood springing from familiar, beloved soil? That's it right there.

Interesting!

But not the same thing.

Its the exact same thing wtf are you saying? Tribalism =ethnonationalism
libertarianism = tech/capitalism
conservatism = tradition/patriarchy.

or its been seen as

Merchants/craftsmaen
Priest/Clergy
Warriors

The indo -euro caste system is the origin of this.

The video is great btw.

There are two main differences:
1. He speaks of a division within society into the three classes, whereas I see the need to fuse them within ourselves. Obviously different temperaments will lean towards different things within the trifecta, and this is good, this makes it a flexible system unlike its rigid constituent utopias. But the key is the synthesis of the three ideas.

2. He talks about religious traditionalism. I think it's just Traditionalism, and whether it's religious or nit will depend on what part of the West you're talking about specifically.

I'm not devaluing any of what he says, he's a very robust and lucid thinker.

It's just that I must define exactly what it is that I propose and not allow it to be conflated with similar but different concepts from the outset.

I see what you are saying. You mean this as an idea for personal transformation?

You might find the following interesting.

counter-currents.com/2015/04/the-metaphysics-of-indo-european-tripartition-part-1/

the first in a 6 part series. A bit too "pagan" at times for my taste but interesting none the less.

I see it as neither a system of human classification within society, not an instrument for insular, inner transformation.

I see it as a shared basis for every white man about to be embroiled in the fight against the traitors, corruptors and outright enemies that are currently lunging for our throats. As a philosophical common denominator.

I don't think I agree with this:

"To put it simply, some people naturally tend toward being intellectual or spiritual. Others are predominantly spirited, aggressive, concerned with things such as competition, honor, and glory. Still others are predominantly appetitive, with concerns that typically do not rise above the level of physical, sensual satisfaction, or material gain."

It seems more likely that the right and left are the only two fundamental structures, interlocked in a struggle throughout history and leading to disparate evolutionary paths of their respective subspecies, to the point of physiological differences.
Something like r/k, leading to either Morlock or Eloi.

Bump for the 14 words.

Bump for the 3 pillars.