Thoughts of blacks that aren't niggers? I mean like proper people, none of that hip-hop nigger thug culture shit...

Thoughts of blacks that aren't niggers? I mean like proper people, none of that hip-hop nigger thug culture shit, but rather a classy individual that contributes to society in a good way IE scientist or lawyer.

Don't care.

They should go be "classy individuals" in Africa.

dont exist. by g loading a black with an iq of 110 or so (minimum threshhold for civilized behavior) is one on ten thousand.

their g loading is also different for neural qualities such as numeracy and plannjng, putting then in the one in a million to equal an 1z score white

Let me guess: you are yourself a nigger. How do I know? Because niggers always want credit for shit they're supposed to do.

> a classy individual that contributes to society in a good way IE scientist or lawyer.

Yeah that's what you're supposed to do. You're not supposed to be a hip hop nigger. You're supposed to be a normal, decent person.

You don't get any special credit for not being a worthless piece of shit.

he also suffers from monkey in a suit syndrome

his village chief wears a voodoo mask that confers upon hin curse resistance and social status

he thinks a suit is a white totem mask

They have to meet the requirements of a BBL

Actually, mate, I'm white, just not completely racist as I believe that there are outliers in every race, and they are alright in my book as long as they're not a commie or a leftist.

kek

They do exist, rare but they do exist i.e. Thomas Sowell

fucking BASED!

this

its so funny seeing black people go after the "classy" trope. it's like they wanna pretend to be a character in the great gatsby or something. or pulp fiction or reservoir dogs. they have zero idea of what constitutes "classy" that didn't come from a stylized movie

They should deal with people stupider than them callig them niggers and not chimpout

Then they can stay

>blacks that aren't niggers
nigger = black, black = nigger

Nigger = cuckold

Are all whites cuckolds?

fucking BASED! he can fuck my wife anytine. praise kek.

their dopamine receptors are not as finely tuned to pleasure response, hence everything they do is large and garish

that is why totem masks are large and exaggerated, just like the jeans, shoes, and gold chains they wear

Are all chinese chinks?

Are all Japanese firebombing target practice?

>Actually, mate, I'm white

Nope. You're a nigger.

Only a nigger would say "Actually, I'm white"

What's going on my fellow pedes?

they are all generally well behaved regardless of poverty or circunstance, just like niggers are generall 65 iq monkeys regardless of what their mastera choose to dress them up in

All blacks are niggers. There is no difference. The one in a million blacks that actually may not be a nigger is not worth looking for.

My own race is pretty fucking retarded, anyone I meet who isn't is a rare gem indeed.

Ben Carson is an example. Pure class !

it is probably more worth looking for a superintelligent dolphin

All blacks are scum and the children of Satan. There is an evil that lives within them. You can see it in their soulless, beady eyes. They are essentially demons walking this Earth and do not belong here.

And "good" black is just putting on a mask around White people. Get the black alone with a group of other blacks and watch him turn into an ebonics spewing nigger. It happens every single time. I've seen "BASEDblackmen" worth millions turn into ghetto chimps the second they get around their own kind.

Blacks do not belong in America and we will exist as a functional society so long as they live among us.

don't care about a monkey in a suit

actually I will admit there was ONE good black who we should consider an Honorary White.

The rest of them are human garbage though.

Burger BTFO

Yeah.. pretty much this.

This black is alright in my book. If all blacks we're like him niggers wouldn't be a problem.

>actually admitting to being a nigger

Don't do this btw