Brit/pol/ - The Archive Edition

>Billboard hacked in Cardiff by dangerous right wing extremists
grahamcluley.com/hackers-hijack-central-cardiff-billboard-display-swastikas/
archive.is/IAi29

>Last day of Royal duties for Prince Phillip
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-philip-final-royal-engagement-gaffes-96-years-duke-edinburgh-queen-elizabeth-ii-a7872561.html
archive.is/WnpeC

>Brexit latest: Free movement of EU citizens to Britain will end in 2019
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-free-movement-of-eu-citizens-to-britain-will-end-in-2019-a3600196.html
archive.is/Jj04U

>Terror suspect arrested at """London""" Southend Airport
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-40806463

>‘Enough is enough' Scheming Philip Hammond warned to stop plotting as PM holidays in Italy
express.co.uk/news/politics/834794/brexit-chancellor-philip-hammond-warned-transition-period-gerard-lyons
archive.is/D9YDf

>Apple now unironically supports the whole US economy
cityam.com/269603/dow-jones-passes-22000-new-record-high
archive.is/QfUX5

>""""""Based"""""" Trump approves of new sanctions
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40806322

>Olney says she will stand to be an MP at the next election in part 2 of her JUST blog
newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2017/07/im-very-much-out-my-ear-what-its-becoming-ex-mp
archive.is/2cG5z

>Illegal immigrants able to enter Britain unchallenged because there are no checks at half of small ports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/
archive.is/S3XRj

>Venezuela poll turnout figures ‘manipulated by at least 1m votes’
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/02/venezuela-poll-turnout-figures-manipulated-by-at-least-1m-votes
archive.is/QsiZA

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Rg3U0OjU4r
youtube.com/watch?v=65RhWzrbqPA
youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8
youtube.com/watch?v=h3Fgc_xkHII
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vocaroo.com/i/s1Rg3U0OjU4r

Where the fuck is everyone?

We manlets aren't that fast

BASED ARE THE ARCHIVISTS
THEY SHALL INHERIT THE LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA

youtube.com/watch?v=65RhWzrbqPA

All the manlets necked themselves in the last thread, seems we had quite the infestation

youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8

That is not a good look. She can look good. I don't know why women opt for that dyke look.

The Chad C O P E

Woesy systematically btfos kraut & tea and the sceptic community at large

youtube.com/watch?v=h3Fgc_xkHII

Why is it always the gingers that convert?
>Mfw I'm a 6'3" nigger

>New gun cabinet to arrive today sometime between 08:00 and 20:00.
>Waiting as this means once fitted I can upgrade my collection
>Hoping to keep it quiet from her indoors
>Delivery blokes arrives, bangs the door.
>'ERE MATE, I'VE GOT YER GUN CABINET 'ERE
>The parcel says GUN CABINET in 6" high letters on both sides
Oh well, at least it's here.

Soul searching

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

Any northeners in the thread today?

Post a pic of the cabinet

i love this babe. What a gorgeous lady.

Hopefully not. Northerners are the niggers of England

You're a cheeky shite aren't you?

I'm an Englishman. I'm from Bermondsey, South-East London. My father was called George. He was also from Bermondsey. His father, another Bermondsey man, was called George too. And his father, my great-grandfather, is from the same place. He was called Edward.

These three generations of my family, were in the fish trade. I'm the first member of my family not to work at the market in Billingsgate. My great-grandfather had eleven brothers and sisters. They all married except one. They had 43 children. Of these 37 married and between them they had further 159 children. One of those was my father. I don't know exactly how many of his generation married or exactly how many children they produced. I've so far tracked over two-hundred of them.

Many still live in Bermondsey. Some are still in the fish trade.

There are seven called George, and five called Victoria. I stand here, in front of you, as a representative of all of them. And I ask in their name the great question put by our patron, Mr Powell. What do they know of England, who only England know? Or, what can my family, who come from England, who lived in England, who know only England, say of this, our country?

Mr Powell once spoke of the destruction of ancient Athens and the miraculous survival in the blackened ruins of that city of the sacred olive tree; the symbol of Greece, their country. And he also spoke of us, the English, at the heart of a vanished empire, seeming to find within ourselves that one of our own oak trees, the sap rising from our ancient roots, and he said perhaps, after all, we who have inhabited this island fortress for an unbroken thousand years, brought up, as he said, within the sound of English bird song under the English oak, in the English meadow, beneath the red cross of St. George, it is us who know most of England.

^
good

>yfw reading that post

Wagwarn famharam

+1 for you sir.

If I was out of work, it would have been

I don't get it

Could it be? Is George /our guy/?

Can't act like that at work

How's your day been lads? I woke up to my white neighbors mowing their lawn, but they were apologetic about the whole affair. Then I went to my job in the labour camps, Muslims attempted to riot today but we gave them a good beating after our lunch break was over. After work, I went to Mosley Square with the missus and our 3 little ones. Love the renovations they've made there ever since demolishing Tower Hamlets!

>the contrived use of a cigarette as a prop under the misapprehension that it confers a degree of sophistication to the pish he spouts

He's like a 15 year old girl. It just highlights what a fucking aspie he is.

Reminder that he probably had to tap a tenner from his dad to buy the fags in the first place.

The only people who call themselves British these days are nigs and londoners, what a mess.

Orkney come home

I wanna stick my face in there and die.

Excellent

back off snownigger, Orkney is scottish land

Indeed.

I don't know what to call myself but I certainly wouldn't class myself as British. I'll find a country to call home one day.

>tripfag wonders why Brit/pol/ is kill

ZERO SELF-AWARENESS

Shouldn't you be archiving links?
Orkney is rightful Lib Dem clay

Orkney and Shetland independence RIGHT NOW.

this desu

sad state of affairs

>that flag
WE WUZ GERMANS AND SHIET

This

>Orkney and Shetland flag
>German
yeah nej. Its a typical Nordic cross flag the like of which you will not find in any province in Germany.

>I*ish education

Not where it's going to live but where it's staying until tomorrow morning

Nords are Germanic.

is that it? fuck.

Fuck off with this format you stupid fucking nigger.

While I'll continue with
>START BUYING GUNS
5 is enough for now.

That mug is looking a bit precarious.

hey bro are you redpilled?

i watch sargon of ahsuhsu all day

we gotta defeat those SJWs brio

Fascinating.

But I'm not American.

bin that knife

As a young man, where do you guys recommend moving to for a good selection of jobs and housing, which is asking a lot for this country I know

The 1950s.

condolences

If you're fit enough and have the mind for it.
>The Forces.

One can only assume, neither are you.

Unless you're using a VPN to get a Union Jack

>THEY WALK AMONG US
youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo

Housing pretty much anywhere except London and the south east depending on price range.
Jobs probably one of the bigger cities.

Not L*ndon

Alright mate, I've got a zero hour contract job for you. You might get to work for 10 hours in a week, you might get 40. Who knows? :^)

what did he mean by this

I'm a northern lad myself, and I'll be honest the prospects aren't great

Edinburgh or Glasgow.

Fuck off with this Scottish cuck already. The guy lives in his parents basement, why would anyone listen to what he says? He's literally your loser mate from high school.

This, para's if you are fit enough

then why write German? Nords are not German.... Anglo-Saxons are Germanic but nobody would call them German.

is he on bennies?

You knew exactly what he meant

Show some consideration for victim privacy.

>spend decades telling people leaving the EU is absolutely necessary because every day the UK loses more of its national sovereignty
>n-no we shouldn't leave the Single Market because muh economy, the EEA isn't so bad...

>t. someone who has never actually read any of his books or columns

He's supported remaining in the EEA since at least 2009 iirc, before that I don't think he specified. Stop believing shit regurgitated on Sup Forums before checking it yourself.

That was half a year ago, he left home after he got doxed. He's not even living in Britain

>Did 15 push-ups last night in one streak
>Managed to double that to 30 by this morning

What the fuck lads. Do I keep going?

So where does he live?

By god you'll be doing thousands within a week or two

So what? He went from being a loser leeching off his parents to a loser leeching off of his idiot subs?
What a grand achievement. As a rule of thumb you shouldn't take anything a youtuber says, left or right. There's a reason they aren't publishing books or creating a new and groundbreaking political philosophy and/or movement.

Am I destined to become C H A D ? Destroyer of Virgins?

Yes but make sure not to become a nonce

Lads pls help me. I'm NEET scum but I want to unfuck my shit, what can I do? I have no qualys from school btw.

No bong can ever become Chad Thundercock, it's just not possible

>Push ups increasing exponentially
>By this time next year, the orbit of the earth will change.
You might want to start varying what time of day you're doing them mate.

It's doing ok, it came inside and got refilled. No one's spilt on the new carpet yet either. Mildly impressed, and rather pleased give the effort fitting your own fucking carpet is.

Why not pal

What sort of job would you like to do?

Go to a local college, get your GCSE english and maths then do a level 3 course/ Apprenticeship then these will put you on course for a job.

Good shout, you can do a level 1 course with maths and English then go to level 2 or 3

>holding scots to the same standards as decent English folk

>Be mong
>Get trade, especially electrical engineering
>Move to Aberdeen at some point
>Do anything you can to get industry experience
>Work offshore
>Industry may have dipped but there's still jobs at decent money.

>be neet degenerate
>play some games and drink half a bottle of whisky in the early hours
>finish up drinking and go to bed at 9am
>wake up at 3pm
>feel like absolute shit for half an hour
>take two ibuprofen
>another half an hour later its like it never happened

What did my body mean by this? Does anyone else not get hangovers at all?

>Aberdeen
Fuck off, we're full. The ratio of English to Scottish people in Shetland is literally 7:1 by this point, we don't want the same thing happening to the North East.

I don't really drink enough

It's called being an alcoholic

>Scots finding out what it's like to live in an english city overrun by mudskins

I get as much out of MW as I have out of reading Alain de Benoist or Michael O'Meara. The fundamental difference is that he can comment on current events.

>Don't listen to ecelebs, listen to me, a tripfag

>half a bottle of whisky
The fact that you had any hangover at all says you're a giant faggot. Stick to the alcopops princess