Why is American culture so shit?

Think about it - they literally have hookers cheering niggers hitting a ball with a stick and running around.
And cars that only turn left - that's a national sport.
Degeneracy in a nutshell.

because USA is mainly white and white people arent allowed to have culture.

Basically it all boils down to FONALF GRAPUMPF

FUCK TOLAND TRIMPF

I HATE WATILD QUILMPF

HES ORANGE AS FUCK IS FORPUND VLIRUMOF

Baseball doesn't have cheerleaders you retard.

We're overflowing with freedom.

go to a wallmart or something

You're wrong faggot!

I wonder (((why)))?

>Why is American culture so shit?
That what the Kremlin keeps saying in the 24/7 disinformation campaign it has launched against the American people, but despite the Russians sustained cyberwarfare attack, conservatives are still sucking Putin's cock and show no sign of coming up for air.

W-why, our greatest ally?

Why would you insult us like that?

can europoors even afford cars lmao nah you cucks have to ride (((public transportation))) and sit next to muhammad, and probably get raped and blown up lol

KEKISTAN BROTHER
MAGA

Unlike Europe most people don't like niggers here. It's the media that misrepresent us.

>Why is American culture so shit?

At least they have a culture, unlike the socially constructed fuckup of EU culture or the corruption culture within the leading ranks of the European commission you political establishment slut!

>At least they have a culture

uuhh Honey
americans don't have culture

Americans will be replaced soon.

I've decided I'm going to invent a time machine just so I can go back to that moment and lick her chocolate covered underdraws

Niggers
Illegals
Numales

the funny part is 90% of california looks identical to this

>90%

90% of LA county, broski

We own you. You watch our movies, listen to our music, wear our clothes, obsess over our politics.

It's sad really, just how much of a dump the rest of the world is.

America is first worl-

-d

dont equate inner cities with the rest of the US. I live 50 miles west of Chitcago and its nothing like your picture

>I don't know what this term means. Also I'm 12

Uhoh

The only culture the euros have is aristocractic habits from when 90% of your population exsisted to serve the nobels.

Sissy Euros would never have the nerve to race a circle track.

B-but muh monarchy.

Managed to steal some horses

It really doesn't.

Visit somewhere that isn't San Bernardino lol

It literally is California, though.

Picture is the same area in 1940. Look for the theater sign.

Why lauren kike southern doesn't film this place?

>tfw California pushed into the 'melting pot' in the 60's

I dont understand...Why all this hate speech?

I am not joking when I say this. They have a delivery service that only turns left as well.

Go to the gas chambers or something

Why?

Not sure. Ask maybe an ameritard could explain...

guys what happened this looks like total shit

Why left ameritard?

>Wallmart
Is that where you buy walls? Can I buy one with an oven pre-installed?

Invite the 3rd world, become the 3rd world.

When I was 12 I thought America was exactly like in those old Western films with Clint Eastwood. I was determined to move actually. Too bad it's not like that

>American culture
Toilet bowl "culture" has been around longer. Really 200 yrs isn't long enough to have any culture, and multi-ethnic ones are impossible in the first place. That's why some replace that with their own fantasies instead.

>Le ebil russians

it's better to have been white and lost, than to not have been white at all

Wow, rude. If anything you should be happy that the boy I was had such a glorious image of your country. Sadly the reality is a shithole infested with fat mongrel "whites", niggers and spics, all ruled over by kikes. Based.

Looks shitty m8

This photograph is stunning.

It doesn't look like this yet though.

There is still greatness here, user.

>tfw no old NY
>no old LA

It all went wrong once the spics came in by the droves.

Pretty nice bait you got there. I'll take a bite. It's not the Russians influencing arts, entertainment, and educational systems to no standards or pride in anything. Russians didn't make the "cash me ouside" girl famous. Russians didn't turn Bruce Jenner into a tranny. Russians didn't make violent drug addled negro mumblings over a baseline popular. And so forth and so on ad nauseum. American culture is shit because it's Jewish dominated culture of moral decay and apathy. But you know this already.

>implying baseball is any less stupid than soccer

Jews.

They're Jews, what do you expect. If they knew what loyalty was then they wouldn't have been evicted 359 times from entire countries

>Wow, rude.
Limp wristed faggot detected!
>If anything you should be happy that the boy I was had such a glorious image of your country.
Why should I be grateful? You really don't understand US culture if you truly believe that.
>Sadly the reality is a shithole infested with fat mongrel "whites", niggers and spics, all ruled over by kikes.
Yet we still have freedom of speech, something no other country has. Moreover, while there might be a lot of spics in the SW much of middle America (i.e. the comfy zones) are still predominately white. You want to visit here? Go where all the other Scandinaivians are: Minnesota, North Dakota, or Wisconsin. Protip: Packers suck and the Vikings are the best.

Americans had a culture. Unfortunately, like everyone else, it is being replaced by Jewish globalism. Within the next century, if the Jews aren't stopped, every country will be a culture-free Jewish Globalists state. America is merely just further ahead in this outcome than all the other states.

>Americans are so shit I hate them
>Also, Americans have no unifying characteristics

Top kek

Lol I've eaten there a bunch of times. Getting out of that drive thru is a safety hazard, you're either running the risk of taking out a pedestrian or getting sideswiped by incoming traffic. It's always busy

MacArthur Park is right across the street. That entire area is a dump, they used to sell fake social security cards around there for 60 bucks a piece. Stupid whites never caught on, I could talk about it now because they practically give them away.. legally I suppose, to anyone directly at the social security office. And so the fake numbers business faded away

You should be thankful someone is telling you this because no one else will

>le joos maymay

sure bud

>not posting the original
>obvious kike shill

Gotta love the top part of this "meme"

You cant watch TV without seeing them in every hole of every institution of the US.
But that's just a coincidence.

nigger I could post a resort in Afghanistan just as good as that doesn't make it first world. US has terrible healthcare, schooling, bad homeless/povery problem and everyone is becoming fatter an fatter. Sounds like Egypt to me, at least Egypt has culture...

>being this new
LURK MOAR NEWFAG