Alex Jones

Why is this man always right Sup Forums? What does he know that we don't?

>reminder that if you're not taking Super Male Vitality you're literally subhuman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtu.be/KxoBiUZO9Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=4B4e3csHZxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What was he right about?

The psychic inter-dimensional vampires who control the AI

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

I'm going to inject my super male vitality into your mothers wind tunnel

Whats up alex

He needs to sneer more and play more laugh tracks so I know what opinions of mine to be ashamed of.

This is the cuckshill who claimed Muslims control Hollywood. Anyone who tells you Muslims control Hollywood is working for the kikes. Seriously, what a fucking ridiculous claim. EVERYONE, including Jews themselves, knows that Jews control Hollywood.

youtu.be/KxoBiUZO9Ro

Is he right about this?

Generals about to overthrow trump?

he's CIA you utter moron

He's one of those "guys"

(((The psychic inter-dimensional vampires who control the AI)))

>He doesn't knows that abrahamic cults are just a facade for the real deal.

hes not right about everything. HE used to say the civil war is coming in the early mid-2000's. He is also the one that started the fema death camps and white coffins.

t. someone who drank the koolaid every day since obama's first year in office

He's a ""guy""

A ""guy"" that does numbers stuff

He's a slave to the eternal jew

/Ourguy/

He went into the occult and went back to tell about it, and at the same time make some shekels with caveman.

Alex has done a lot of good for America but he doesn't truly believe in Jesus. He will never address the JQ and how most of the (((Globalists))) are jewish. Even though Alex built his empire from nothing, it will come tumbling down, as Alex has tasted the teet of success and is now drunk on Sin of The Soul.

what does he know that we don't? .......Easy. That Bill Hicks is alive and well and runs a conspiracy dissinfo/cointel/psyop alternative media show.

There is a youtube video somewhere out there of Jones sitting around drinking beers with a half dozen or so guys. It looks like they are maybe at somebodys house or on a back patio or something. I think Joe Rogan is there too and they are talking about Jesus. And somebody (maybe Rogan) brings up Christianity and all of them, including Jones, mock it. Jones is a salesman. Thats it. And he works for the bad guys

Boycott Alex Jonestein until he addresses the Jewish question.

>OP is being obviously satirical, but there are people who are genuinely that retarded
feelsbadman.png

He's a low level Freemason brainwashing combat vets with the blessings of Ted Turner.. literally screams it daily

Alex spews idiocy.

God, I love this!

Yes, he is the gate keeper. The media works you all up and the herd searches for an opening. The only opening is infowars so we allbreak out into our new and improved cage. It seems empty and clean at first. Unfortunately we can tell right from the start it's just another cage.

Yep. I have good sources that his good sources are being good sources as their better sources has so many times proven, with quality of their best sources.

It's going to be fine. Trust me. Do not worry. You shall not fall.

I'm having a hard time finding that video but I will keep looking. youtube.com/watch?v=4B4e3csHZxQ

He listened to David Icke instead of ridiculing him.