UH OH SPAGHETTI O'S

UH OH SPAGHETTI O'S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ds5IW2iXr-Q
dailycaller.com/2017/08/04/wasserman-schultz-says-laptop-she-sought-to-keep-from-police-was-awans-not-hers/?utm_source=site-share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/ds5IW2iXr-Q

For God and country.

It had evidence of her guilt on it.

Oops

dailycaller.com/2017/08/04/wasserman-schultz-says-laptop-she-sought-to-keep-from-police-was-awans-not-hers/?utm_source=site-share

>“This was not my laptop. I have never seen that laptop. I don’t know what’s on the laptop,” she said Thursday. She said it was Imran’s laptop but purchased using taxpayer funds from her office.

>She threatened “consequences” on May 18 for the chief of the Capitol Police unless the laptop was returned — despite police contending it was needed to help determine whether a staffer may have violated the House’s cybersecurity.

>After the exchange with Capitol Police Chief Matthew Verderosa, Wasserman Schultz fought to block access to the laptop so vehemently that she hired an outside law firm to argue constitutional issues, an exceedingly rare step.

Lol why is she so stupid?

If I was in her position, that laptop would have been tossed into the nearest active magma pit.

IT WASN'T MINE I SWEAR

I can taste checkmate already

>"consequences"

kek, who is she to threaten anything any more?

Was she fucking him or something?

Why would this dumb bitch go through such lengths to protect this asshole?

She just wanted to wipe it clean _ with a cloth _ or something

Noodles is cooked

Like so many others, she is convinced that she is untouchable. When you aren't afraid of something coming back around, you tend to not worry about taking steps to prevent it from happening. Her ego made her lax, and now everything is crumbling down around her. The landslide is going to be glorious and filled with DNC bodies.

>Her local paper called her “defiant” in the interview, saying she kept Imran — who had access to all of her congressional emails as well as her personal iPad password — on staff even after police told her he was the target of a criminal investigation into cybersecurity issues because “you have to stand up for what’s right.”

>“I would do it again,” she said, saying she had “racial and ethnic profiling concerns.”

>Wasserman Schultz also said it was “absurd” to say that Imran was fleeing the country.

>The Sun-Sentinel said she has refused to speak personally about the issue until now, and quoted her as saying “I’ve been on vacation,” she said. “I’m not hiding, and I have no reason to hide.”

She's not protecting him - she's trying to protect the people who will be destroyed by the info on the laptops.
She'd gladly have him suicided at this point.... And there's a good chance he will be Arkancided.

Uh-huh, yeah.

Flashforward to elections 1-3 years from now.

>So you guys are worried about some lady's laptop that wasn't even hers. That's even more of a stretch than caring about Hillary's emails was. Meanwhile your guy is fighting impeachment daily.
>If this "DNC" stuff was such a big deal, why did Trump's own AG just sit on it. Meanwhile Jeff Sessions thinks we should have an honest look at impeachment and "prolly" decide that it wouldn't be prudent.

Great propaganda war we're losing.

>got some vintage 2017 era noodles here
>sent by one of the fans, thanks Don
>pretty sure they stopped making these that year, let's give it the old sniff test
>oooh man that is rancid, nutty undertones - how'd that happen
>i almost don't want to eat them, here goes.

Nice.

> Convinced she is untouchable
So far, there is zero evidence to the contrary
If DWS doesn't go down, we are lost as a nation

Let's get this rancid, treasonous, Jew out onto a tray, nice

Nothing is go By to happen to her. Sessions looks like a sad dog. Somebody got to him, and the deep state psychopaths will protect her because she knows way too much. She could get suicided. That would be fucking glorious. Awon is out on bail.

bump for noodles

Methinks when the big stuff finally breaks, there will be a big string of 'suicides' to try and act as a firewall between the elites and the underlings.

I wonder if DWS and all the mid-tier minions know what is in store for them?.....

>CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

dis gon b gud

>Methinks when the big stuff finally breaks, there will be a big string of 'suicides' to try and act as a firewall between the elites and the underlings.

pic related.

surely they must know.

i get that the little guys like the CTR/shareblue dudes don't understand how much personal information about them we've documented and handed off - but Noodles is connected...she has to know.

What's the deal with the jew woman and the ISIS sleeper agent anyway?

That's aiding and abetting

Totally not guilty lol

>go to such lengths to get the laptop back
>"H-haha, I have no idea what's on there"
Sure thing

Let's open this up!

>it has my favourite catmeme sites. it's a nothingburger give it back

Big if Big
True if True

Kosher Creamy Chicken Flavor

>pic related
Holy shit your evidence is incontrovertible. Case closed; LOCK HER UP UP UP

Unless he's playing some 7D Scrabble this is exactly as this shit will go down. Trump needs to start handing down indictments. If Sessions talks about Russia investigation today...

TICK TOCK

basic gestalt?

Here comes the avalanche of (((lies))) that will never stop instead of the Marxocrats admitting that they are traitors, all while the same people smear the only American patriot we've had as POTUS in decades as compromised and a traitor.

She employed them for exorbitant sums as "IT staffers" to spy on Congress. Their strategy will be that she dindu nuffin and to pretend that she is a victim of the Awans, too. As always (((the media))) will ignore all they can and defend when they can't ignore anymore. My personal guess is that Schultz is Mossad and the Awans are ISI and they were simply working together to spy on us.

Bonus: Awans may have been the guys who killed Rich for Schultz.

>implying anything will ever happen to a deep state democrat

I

When you've been getting away with it untouched for years, you get sloppy

Oh my god,

from the thumbnail it doesn't even look shopped.

10/10 Saved.

thats funny, considering that it was in her possession when they took it
DWS is going to to see 10+ years in prison unless she rolls over so fast on the DNC cartel, Demoshit cartel in Chicago, Obama, Rice, Holder, and the Clintons.

And that's only what is completely public news information.

They don't know how many rebel FBI agents may have gathered piles of evidence that are sitting quietly at their desk until the right director steps in to share it with. Or how many IT's made backup copies of Weiner's laptop or Clinton's servers or Aman's drives, just in case they got 'accidentally' slicked. Or how many NSA analysts have intercepted breadcrumb evidence of pizzagate, handwritten on post-it notes.

There's is good and evil in this world; the good is suppressed with fear and the evil is conquered by sunlight. The era of fear is coming to an end.

Funny pic btw

are you serious

She's a baby eating reptilian shapeshifter. Look at those teeth, she would slice up goy cock for breakfast lunch and dinner

did someone called me?

>“I’ve been on vacation,” she said. “I’m not hiding, and I have no reason to hide.”

>Funny pic btw

IT WAS LIKE THAT FOR TWO DAYS BEFORE THE THREAD GOT MADE AND IT WAS REVERTED. REEE

She reminds me of that Orc in Lotr that chases the hobbits up Treebeard.

>If DWS doesn't go down, we are lost as a nation
Sadly, this.

What's The Point Of Typing Like This?

she's literally untouchable. this Awan stuff and her role in it is old news.

Chelsea's mom looks like shit.

Dat filename

They do but I gently think they have no idea how Trump is going to play it. This gives them hope which prevents suicides/nuclear options.

another prime example. none of these people will go to prison. none of the money they stole will be returned. none of their corrupt ventures or business dealings will see court. they sit above us at our expense on skull thrones with red hands, and we can do nothing. it'll just become another fact of life for the informed people, like the Fed Res, or NAFTA.

I thought we already knew this?

sounds like you have given up hope, user.

it slows your brain down and forces you to read every word. it gives your brain the subconscious signal that every word is important, and so the statement is super important, without all-caps shouting.

>“I’ve been on vacation,” she said. “I’m not hiding, and I have no reason to hide.”

This is code for singing like a canary.

Most criminals subconsciously want to be caught.

Self-sabotage is seen astonishingly regularly among law enforcement.

>antifa just want an active father figure

this.

Is that person eating their ramen noodles with a spoon?

Peter J Hasson confirmed for being Frank Slauenwhite

>Self-sabotage is seen astonishingly regularly among law enforcement.

This is the worst sentence I've ever written. I mean to say that it's seen by law enforcement among offenders.

He needs to reclaim his balls, bunker down and use the power of the NDAA and just start rolling these traitors up. Espionage/classified Intel involved? Rightly claim it a threat to national security and just start putting Dems in Guantanimo where they can await a military trial.

>BACKTRACED

This is immediately what I thought of when I first read that line from her.

I wonder which fucked her more, Sup Forums or her father.

oh wow nobody gives a fuck anyway
why dont you come back tomorrow and give us the next baby step in
your reporting
shill

godamnit why does my cmputer lag when i come to this site go to one topic

>in related news.jpg

Fun fact: She's not even a cripple and just does "cripplepunk" stuff for attention. Check out instagram "spoonies" if you want to have fun.

Guys, these people will walk. The Uni-party deep state proxy wants Trump gone, that is priority #1 and the only priority for them. Everything else of our concern is just that, ours.
I don't want to sound doom and gloom, but these politicians, media, and justice system have made it very clear. They are basically saying fuck off to us, we run this country.
Hope for the best Anons.

Are you sure? I remember reading somewhere that she was diagnosed with MS

>land of the free

You dun goofed America

someone posts debbie's tits

She's lying. As I said, go look into the "spoonie" community on instagram and tumblr. 99% of them are women and trannies who fake being cripples for attention.

Anybody help me dig into this?
Seems Awan may have a baby mama in Florida...ATF Agent...

Need to try to verify if same Jill Snyder..

I understood your meaning. It wasn't that bad, user.

>Why would this dumb bitch go through such lengths to protect this asshole?

>threatens a police chief openly
Why hasn't this fuck ugly kike been arrested?

bump

How many Jill Snyders are in Florida?

His name was Seth Rich

Anonymous (ID: CrVDTNxE) 08/05/17(Sat)01:38:56 No.136141210▶
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 155x178)

#
You want to know who is really behind the "Russian hacker stole the election" crazy?
Ukraine.. Ukraine and Obama admin.
Crowdstrike were the DNC contractors who said the DNC had been hacked, but wouldn't allow the FBI access to the servers... Crowdstrike are Ukrainian _ Dmity alpovitch
Fusion GPS are Ukrainian
Chalupa is Ukrainian
Fakus is Ukrainian
The Obama admin installed the Poroshenko regime... And the Ukraine govt took a hostile attitude to,Trump during the election.. .... Poroshenko has been trying to grovel back to Trump since... But Trump has pretty much made his contempt known.
Joe Bidens son is on the board of Ukraine oil company Bursima ..... IMF money for Ukraine made its way into the Clinton Foundation and was used by HRC in her campaign.
Ukraine and the DNC "meddled and hacked " in the election.... And being Ukrainian it was easy to frame Russia.
Ukraine govt had motive and capacity... And is a bastard child of the DNC/Obama admin

OKIE DOKIE!

>I have never seen that laptop
>it was imrans though

kek

>whatever i did i didn't do it

Laugh all you want, there was a man dead within the week related to that case

She threatened him with more diversity.
Who has the video of DWS threatening police with more diversity

Can't wait!

I thought this was known.

>The Sun-Sentinel said she has refused to speak personally about the issue until now, and quoted her as saying “I’ve been on vacation,” she said. “I’m not hiding, and I have no reason to hide.”

They were so confident that they were going to win this election and have all of their crimes hidden
they couldn't have been more wrong

>Great propaganda war we're losing.
you really think these clowns are winning? how fucking stupid are you?