Bruce Willis ‘Death Wish’ Trailer Blasted as ‘Alt-Right Fan Fiction’

>Maybe it’s the marketing, but seems a strange time to give a high-five to an older angry white dude going vigilante with lots of guns,” added writer Chuck Wendig (“Star Wars: Aftermath”), The Daily Callerreported.

>Adam Best, the co-founder of Fanided,lamented, “Angry, old white man becomes an armed vigilante against Chicago civilians. That’s a dangerous message. Is Death Wish alt-right fan fiction?”

>Jessica Lachenal at the feminist siteThe Mary Sueattacked the trailer, under the headline “This ‘Death Wish’ Remake Trailer Is the Most Disgustingly Right Wing, GOP-Ass Thing I’ve Ever Seen.”

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/3/bruce-willis-death-wish-trailer-triggers-critics-c/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v_I4zqC7GN8
youtube.com/watch?v=PNSLht-OcRo&t=562s
archive.is/75KQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BACK IN BLACK
heh

I really fucking hate this generation. You can't even do anything without some cuck putting labels all over it

These faggots better not watch the original, or they may have a heart attack.

I hope the line overheard at the party with the faggot complaining about the number of blacks arrested and the guy saying, "what do you want, racial equality among muggers?" makes it in the new one.

The hilarious thing is that the director is a jew, meaning it probably wasn't intentional
Looks great desu this salt makes me want to see it even more

They are saying this because most hollywood films want to push white men into looking being weak and feeble.

Showing a white man to be strong is disgusting to liberals.

>And Roger Ebert, albeit in a generally positive review, mused aloud that it was “propaganda for private gun ownership and a call to vigilante justice.”

How dear, God forbids people from making movies that advocate basic human rights.

On the other hand, whenever people complain about a movie being that exists solely to ram trans/homo/feminist/SJW trash into everyone's throat, suddenly it's so progressive and tolerant!

I fucking hate leftards, we cannot coexist with those "people".

this movie is going to do well

>This ‘Death Wish’ Remake Trailer Is the Most Disgustingly Right Wing, GOP-Ass Thing I’ve Ever Seen.
And if it makes a shitload of money it won't matter HOW much you bitch - studios will make a hundred more movies just like it

>He saves a nigger's life in the movie.
It's just BS.

>reshahed oldie action film
>‘Alt-Right Fan Fiction’
k

They just cant even.

Death Wish is a modern Western, if anything. This was alluded to very heavily in the original.

He also blasts niggers and spics away. The latter outweighs the former.

He walks into a gun store in Chicago and buys a gun legally LOL

youtu.be/v_I4zqC7GN8

what is this, Death Wish 5 now? I dont remember how many they made

>“Eli Roth’s Death Wish remake is so nakedly fascist that alt-righters will have an erection before the trailer ends,” wrote Alan Zilberman, whose work has appeared in The Washington Post and The Atlantic.
>Zilberman

Alright. That's it.
Sup Forums is ALWAYS right, holy shit.

Vigilantism movies aren't popular because "alt right", they are popular because people don't feel like modern law is serving justice.

>assault
>"haha, don't do that again! 6 months on probation"
>theft
>"Oy vey. give it back and then clean the sidewalks for half an hour or something"
>murder
>"well, fuck, guess I actually have to lock you away for that one. but don't worry, you'll get out due to good conduct again in 4 years"

None of that feels like justice. People want criminals to be physically punished, and want to see the worst of them permanently removed from society, i.e. killed.
That's why vigilantism movies are popular, and have been for ages.

i didnt care about this shit before but i might give it a watch now

>jew
>using the word fascist incorrectly
>using it as a byword for whites

How unexpected!

looks fucking based

It's a re-boot of the first one. I don't think Charles Bronson is even alive anymore.

Eh, as long as they throw in some white assholes that need to die it should be fine.

If not... They really are asking for it.

This is good. Id encourage everybody to watch it. If we make controversial right wing values profitable then Hollywood will act accordingly.

my OC aged well

Oh boy, Death Wish is now racist?
KEK

Do they not realize deathwish was a favorite for all races back in the day when New York was crime infested?

I remember when they blamed the original nightwish for Bernhard Goetz the vigilante who defended himself with an illegal gun and killed four blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=PNSLht-OcRo&t=562s

If you are against Death Wish you are against the right to defend yourself.

holy shit bruce willis looks like a fucking mummy now. also if you think cheesy 80's action film #9001 is secret nazi propaganda then you are zika baby retarded.

That's literally exactly what was being said on Sup Forums when American Sniper came out.

Hollywood is not about Money. It's about influence.

>Chicago is a shit hole thanks to liberal gun laws and economic policies
>liberals claim right wingers are racist and yet enslave blacks in liberal shit hole cities
>liberals claim right wingers are racist and yet write articles about "old white men" and how they should not be allowed to pursue happiness, a violation of civil rights
>liberals claim to support civil rights by aborting babies, yet treat whites, an ethnic minority in their global society unfairly

This is why I have zero respect for liberals.

((((Lachenal))))

Why didn't they just get Charles Bronson's son Pierce to do it?

>If you are against Death Wish you are against the right to defend yourself.
And that's exactly what they are. "Common Sense Gun Laws" are just another step towards gun confiscation after all.

>None of that feels like justice. People want criminals to be physically punished, and want to see the worst of them permanently removed from society, i.e. killed.That's why vigilantism movies are popular, and have been for ages.

this.

Everyone who has watched Death Note KNOWS THAT FEEL.

>I fucking hate leftards, we cannot coexist with those "people".

they feel the same way while saying their hate is tolerance. kek!

Children of stars almost always lack the charisma of the parents.

Wealth makes them soft.

Kek

I recommend the movie "Hobo with a shotgun". It is some great Alt right fan film. And heavy on the violence.

The sad part is. /pol is so mainstream now.
Look at the comments.

His recent movies have been phoned-in action schlock that no one cared about. This likely would have been the same, so it'll be hilarious if leftists manage to make it a hit.

I hadn't seen the original and I wanted to see how they differ so I watched the first one and the amount of white robbers and shit is so unbalanced not using the real statistics I'd say of the people he killed were like half white half black when in reality it should have been at least 85% black vs white can't wait for 80% of the people to be white in the new one though. It would be really great if they used statistics to decide the race of the person who Bruce Willis will kill.

>“Angry, old white man becomes an armed vigilante against Chicago civilians

ah yea fucking white guys getting mad at their wife being raped and murder, what a bunch of retarded racist babies.

>eli Roth

I don't know who's jewing who anymore

washingtontimes is literally far right website

archive.is/75KQ8

DO NOT FEED THE JEWS

desu a real 'alt right fan film' would be a donald trump biopic or a movie about the race war
also being raped drugged and used in satanic rituals from cradle to grave

>post yfw they killed the Giggler

>Roger Ebert
what

isn't he dead

Correction: alt-light is mainstream now.
We need to keep pushing the boundaries until right-wing death squads are mainstream.

Christ almighty these poeople...

>be normal guy
>crime kills your loved ones
>system fails
>take laws into own hands

This is the basic story behind Batman, Spiderman, the punisher, and about a billion other movies, tv shows, and stories.

Seriously, Bruce Willis fights criminals...this isn't exactly new territory.

Review for the original.

Yup, thats why these cities in your country basically outlaw guns.

Its not to keep it out of the hands of criminals because they get them easy enough in the USA but its to stop dozens of nogs getting killed in self defense cases all the time..

this reeks of a marketing ploy. i think theyre trying to 'reverse ghostbusters' this movie by manufacturing conflict in a way that Sup Forums makes memes for it and thus market it for free.

no its more because taking peoples guns away is the first step towards enslaving them.

Bruce Willis is a skinhead.

The director of the original Death Wish was a massive Jew, pic related. It's all about the shekels.

which is more offensive:

>fictional movie depicting something that did not happen, featuring a white man

or

>actual violence in chicago, caused by niggers

>This ‘Death Wish’ Remake Trailer Is the Most Disgustingly Right Wing, GOP-Ass Thing I’ve Ever Seen

This should go on the poster

>Jessica Lachenal at the feminist siteThe Mary Sueattacked the trailer, under the headline “This ‘Death Wish’ Remake Trailer Is the Most Disgustingly Right Wing, GOP-Ass Thing I’ve Ever Seen.

So it's gonna be a good movie, I suppose

>Marketing ploy

You're attributing genius to what is more easily explained by stupidity.

The reason this seems like a ploy is because journalists coordinate and dogpile. We saw it during gamergate, we saw it during brexit, we saw it during the election.

I wonder how many people complaining about this movie like The Punisher in Netflix's Daredevil recently.

They don't watch that.

A better example is Game of Rape and Murder.

Everything is political with leftists. Everything. This is why people are done with democrats. The fuckers politized Thanksgiving for fucks sake.

I liked jews better when it was about shekels

Now it's about pissing away billions just so they can intice niggers into killing whitey and destroy christianity once and for all

How the hell lefty retards can get mad over this movie?

From trailer it just screams "black comedy", something like Deadpool but less cool and fun

Main character played by Willis will be portrayed as crazy person and get fucked in the end

gonna go see this one for sure

This movie is just literally pic related

i would definitely watch that

Resurrect Charles Bronson and give it to a better director and I might watch it.

Some of them actually are common sense, the kind of things NRA members support (but never the leadership).

We shouldn't be willfully stupid because we're paranoid about le slippery slope meme.

They politicize it so they can demonize it, and eventually replace it with their own "enlightened' ideology. Communism 101 desu.

Based Eli Roth hates sjws.

he knew they would react like this and made this movie and Green Inferno (a bunch of activists including a privileged white girl whose daddy is a rich lawyer go to the amazon and get eaten and genitally muilated by cannibals) to say "fuck you" to them

there's an interview where he talks about how green inferno is attacking sjws.

>alt-right fan fiction
>main character is a racemixer

Stop supporting Hollywood.

Politicizing is an integral part of Communist revolutionary theory.

Humans are prone to get distracted by actual real issues like feeding ones family and managing work.

So everything must be made to remind the dumb proletariat of their oppression.

>anime
Into the gas chambers with you

If you give them an inch they will take a mile. It's why those of us stuck in Commiefornia will have to get a BACKGROUND CHECK FOR FUCKING AMMO.

>Some of them actually are common sense,

Name one.

>Chuck Wenndig
>The nu-male bastard that Disney allowed to write an entire trilogy of Star Wars full of gays and trannies.
>used Xir and Zie in at least one of them.
>hates this movie

Sup Forums has an obligation to see this.

Fun fact: Jeff (((Goldblum))) had a minor role in the original.

Eli Roth hates SJW's and far leftists. He made the movie The Green Inferno to make fun of them. I'm not saying that he's in any way "alt-right" but he definitely doesn't care about pissing of liberals.

Shouldn't it be bang?

>directed by Eli Roth

What? His wife is white in the movie

>the kind of things NRA members support (but never the leadership).
Ahh yes, all those NRA supporters giving them money are really a bunch of gun grabbers and the NRA is misrepresenting them.

It wasnt so minor IMO.

Did he ever get what he had coming? Pretty sure he escaped justice.

So he wrote about how a Rockefeller was killed way back?

Must have soured their mouths.

Denying gun sales to the mentally ill. By that I mean, not mentally capable of signing their own name.

Also for some reason gun buy backs are opposed?

Yeah, looked at the trailer again. The daughter looks latina though. I thought she was his wife.

>(((Eli Roth)))

it'll be shit

Are you going to make me pull out the relevant NRA member polling? I'm not the only asshole who knows how to use Google, am I?

Time to give the trailer an upvote i guess

I got this shirt, it's from levis and it's from 2015 and they also sold it in red

We should make this movie a hit to spite them

>from the trailer, it just screams "black comedy."
Yes, is does, sadly for libtards Steven Cuckbert jumping on a bed while screeching "PEE PEE TAPE PEE PEE TAPE" is comedy.

>Bruce got cucked by a spic

He's shooting blanks. Fucking Jews, every god damn time.

>alt-righters will have an erection before the trailer ends
DAS RITE

>(((Eli Roth)))

Don't worry. It's going to suck ass balls.

Too bad American Sniper was kike pro-war propaganda

Die for Israel - be a hero