How does it feel knowing that this guy can intellectually rape your white nationalist ideology and tear it to pieces...

How does it feel knowing that this guy can intellectually rape your white nationalist ideology and tear it to pieces bit by bit? Can you imagine the kind of intellectual rape a guy like Mike Enoch or Richard Spencer would receive if they debated this Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
youtube.com/watch?v=bvg9VJ15CR4
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ysrt_CjCbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He isn't.

Richard Spencer is an intellectual genius and would annihilate him in an argument.

Enoch would fuclking rape this kike, Sven not so much.

Jesus Christ, Ben Shapiro is not some unbeatable powerhouse.

First, the ideas are not his, he just happens to defend the conservative ideas.

Secondly, Ben is a fraud. You understand that he doesn't go on CNN, MSNBC, FOX for free right? He will claim that he fights them, but he will only stick to polite talking points because he's on the payroll. If anyone should cheer Trump's war with the media, it's him, but just watch as he remains silent.

Thirdly, Ben Shapiro lies. A lot. He didn't leave Breitbart over his principles. He jumped on a white night story and used it it to break his contract so he could could take the fame he got at Brietbart and create the Daily Wire. The whole drama was absurd, and an attention grab for fields who has worked for the HUFFINGTON POST since.

Fourthly, if he was such an ardent defender of the right, then he wouldn't take every opportunity to attack Trump. He could be helpful of constructive, but the fact is the money rolls in when Dems are in power, and the numbers fall when the republicans.

Fifthy?, For a guy whose married to an Israeli, he sure doesn't have much to say about Trumps defense of her homeland. I wonder where those principles went.

Sicthly, just saw him on Joe Rogan repeating unsubstantiated claims about Trump calling the white house a dump. That story is from an undisclosed source, only alluded to as a member of one of the golf clubs. Mr. "Evidence required" to discuss everything else was happy to support any and every slander piece on Trump.

Ben lost his cool card years ago. He was charming as a kid genius, but now he's a mid-30's professional pundit who is only loyal to his wallet while he claims to be the only principled conservative in America.

>He will claim that he fights them, but he will only stick to polite talking points because he's on the payroll.
He openly accused a CNN host of standing on the bodies of dead children to make political points, I wouldn't really call that polite.

>Fourthly, if he was such an ardent defender of the right, then he wouldn't take every opportunity to attack Trump.
Why not? He's an ideologue, not a politician. He's going to attack anyone who doesn't fit his bizarrely specific view of conservative political ideals.

Yeah right you stupid fuckinf faggot kike.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS. Debate my FUCKING dick you stupid mohel baby molested dick loving faggot.

>>sage

Well, CNN absolutely did do that and everyone called them out. He's not dumb enough to actually go down with their ship.

Or you could've just said he simply is a fucking orthodox Jew. Would've summed up everything you said

(((Ben Shapiro)))

>implying the brown hoard will vote libertarian

That's why he's a dumb smart person.

Culture and ethnicity are very much intertwined with political affiliation.

You can spout whatever you want to a group, but if they want something else, it matters little.

That's why face to face debates are retarded and equalizers actually good sometimes.

I'm sure most random Nazi boys could easily beat him on the JQ and NatSoc on the internet when everyone has some time to prepare a post.

That Jew can just talk very fast and knows his fallacies. It's known that you can trot out the biggest load of shit but still look like winning a debate just because you talk so much and make it sound right.

Pierce Morgan was open season. If you don't think that was ratings drama (all pierce Morgan is good for) you are out of your mind.

Does Ben claim that CNN is shitty? No, he still defends them as newsworthy.

>white nationalist

I'm not one, but kek at the thought of that guy trying to destroy me.

>Can you imagine the kind of intellectual rape a guy like Mike Enoch or Richard Spencer would receive if they debated this Jew?
Put him face to face with Jared Taylor, that would be an interesting debate.

Isn't this kid a full blown Jew?

Does he even believe in evolution?

Anyone who isn't racist is just in denial about how evolution works. Maybe most non racists are atheists but they seriously know fuck all about genetics

If we stop articulating why Jews are a problem then the notion that we're racist because we're stupid will stick better.

This was a great breakdown user, Shapiro is entertaining to listen to when he's slapping down Cenk, but he is a Kike through and through who is not to be trusted.

That nasally little faggot couldn't even handle Cenk in a debate. kek

Milo Yiannopoulos will give him a run for his money.

The best argument I've seen him put forth on this topic is "culture matters, skin color doesn't" and nothing beyond that.

White nationalism is usually refuted by a shaking of heads and looking offended.

>another Jew who claims there is absolutely nothing shady about Jews being 1% of the population but 80% of the government, banks, media, judical system etc.

That sure would help our cause.

Kikes are refuted by gas chambers.

Which is true

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

Do you know your history at all?

this

he's really just a fast talker. the trick is spewing as many words per minute as possible which keeps people a little behind. but in a debate or car sales that is a good tactic. If he talks like that all the time then he's going to be hard to work with.

I would rape him in a debate easily.

This guys is full of logical fallacies ala straw men, use of extrinsic statistics instead of intrinsic stats, etc. Anyone who thinks this guy is a skilled debater is simply impressed with his speed of speech, which makes you basically like niggers impressed by fast rappers with shitty lyrics.

how does it feel to know he can't do what you said in op?

how does it feel to know that nobody on both coasts like him?

how does it feel to have to shill this petulant little jew faggot's laundry around?

how does it feel knowing a bunch of 12 year old neets are more intelligent than (((ben shapiro)))

go back to your fucking yeshiva ghetto kike benji. don't come back west. you aren't welcome here. go to your jew homeland in tel aviv.

how does it feel to know he can't do what you said in op?

how does it feel to know that nobody on both coasts like him?

how does it feel to have to shill this petulant little jew faggot's laundry around?

how does it feel knowing a bunch of 12 year old neets are more intelligent than (((ben shapiro)))

go back to your fucking yeshiva ghetto kike benji. don't come back west. you aren't welcome here. go to your jew homeland in tel aviv...

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET DOUBLE POST FUCKED FAGGOT JEW NERD

He's a hack that can speak really fast and sound intelligent. Hes not dumb but he's either knowingly jewing people on certain issues (most likely) or hes naïve. Can't he debate people from a new home in Israel? We have the internet now.

Greg Johnson would absolutely obliterate him.

Millennial woes would also but not as much.

I would get the death sentence for anally raping someone in public display.

>getting grabbed by the neck
>not immediatley swatting it off you
>not ready to throw down when threatened
>but muh michelle fields

He cannot.

Do retarded Sup Forumstards really like this dirty Jew?

Yes. What is your point?

woes is too gentle and diplomatic. you're right about greg johnson, though.

>edited to not piss off every single christian in the nation.
nobody says good damn.

No, it's nonsense. If you want everyone to look the same in a few years, that's up to you. Everyone who isn't mentally ill tries to avert such a future.

Being ethno-centric is literally natural, feeling more drawn to people of your own race with your own features is natural, biological, psychological, physiopsychological. Look up oxytocin on Wikipedia and read the full article, and do it now, please.

There is a contraction here. Ben Shapiro. he is incredibly rude, disrespectful and hostile. IRL he would get his ass whopped for this behavioral and learn to check his tone. The reason he can get away acting the way he does is because of laws on the books that punish people for attacking him. It's ironic that he gets to be "conservative" because of "liberal" laws meant to restrict what people can and cannot do.

did the vatican not read the fucking new testament?

oh wait, never mind, they're catholics, they don't care about that

STOP SUPPORTING HOUSE NIGGER CONSERVATIVES

In theory, but is not the reality we live in. America has turned into a real life Tribalism 101 class with a heavy dose of revisionism in the form of anti-white propaganda.

fuck off faggot, all he did was tell the truth

No one ever won a debate with Spencer because they have no counter arguments to white nationalism

What is Shapiro going to say? Murica, muh constitution? He'll look as retarded as the niggers that had Spencer on their show

>ctrl+f "Jared Taylor"
>1 result

Sup Forums please

There's something you'll never understand. When it comes to picking fights inside the Right. They'll always be out numbered by the fights on the Left.

>fuck off faggot, all he did was tell the truth
come to America and say faggot to my face. I'll whoop your 14 yr old eurotrash ass, Merica

It's true but hopelessly impractical. Any society designed with the belief that all races are equal and interchangeable is destined to eventually eat crow. And there is mounting evidence that racial diversity lowers trust and cohesion.

What's there to debate? White countries should be for white people, and there is more than enough evidence that Jews are behind communism, feminism and degeneracy.

Would Shapiro seriously argue with someone that Europe should open its borders? His credibility would go out the window.

I fucking hate people of my own race, because most of them are still stuck in their "natural" culture, the culture of their homeland

Take black people. The niggers, the welfare-leeching scum, have an arguably different culture than more elite black people, like Obama. Now, I don't like Obama, but he isn't a chimp nigger. Why? Because they have different cultures which accounts for their different behavior.

Historically jews in europe were barred from basically every profession except trade and banking, so that's what they did

barred? What? How so?

Persecution

>I know my history

Jews were persecuted for doing physical labour? wat...

Richard Spencer/Enoch would get their ass ripped apart by a 12 year old. Ben Shapiro is incapable of "debating" with resorting to shitty straw man attacks though

Post your hand so I can see you're white

None cause he would argue for trickle down economics and be owned cause he's not debating a non white,zealot, or pot smoking race traitor outlier.

this, shazeero doesnt even have the necessary hardware to compute the sheer processing power of the Spencerator-800

Are you kidding, he bashes the alt right, but zionism is literally Jewish alt right and Shapiro by definition and admission is a zionist.

Shapiro would just spew reddit-tier civic cuck arguments

We wuz all conservatives n shiet. Watch what happens when nigger conservatives debate Spencer. He btfos them every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvg9VJ15CR4
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ysrt_CjCbU

It is an impossible task for him to destroy white nationalism ideology for this ideology is about a preference.
I prefer being around other whites, just like most whites prefer having relationships with other whites.
How is he going to argue in a way for us to stop preferring what is only natural?
That's like him trying to argue that jews should stop preferring other jews, which is quite impossible since he himself has married a jewess.
The majority of people who have the choice prefer to stay within their group.
Only groups who feel that they are inferior will prefer to marry outside of their own group.

>How does it feel knowing that this guy can intellectually rape your white nationalist ideology and tear it to pieces bit by bit?

Unconcerned. His rhetorical tactics are only mildly persuasive to most audiences, and he quickly loses support due to his lack of western values. That's the reason why he's a marginal figure in American politics, while Steve Bannon has the ear of the President. He's not actually an intellectual by the standards of the western intellectual tradition, as the western intellectual tradition is founded on humility. He's just a stereotypically arrogant pseudo-intellectual.

There was a reason everyone hated the kikes...

>more elite black people, like Obama
>Because they have different cultures which accounts for their different behavior.
He's only half nigger

My favorite genuislet. So sad he's one of (((them))).

>lebased kike, simbly ebic

Of course the jew defends capitalism, trickle down, big pharma , since his tribe is the one reaping it's benefits.

Ben "michlle pls call me" Shapiro

It isn't true so it doesn't feel like anything. It's easy to wipe the floor with people like Shapiro, you just have to point out his Jewish hypocrisy and how he's never want Israel to become non-Jewish yet is happy for the west to become non-white

seriously?

Enoch would destroy him.

>WATCH OUT SNOW FLAKES CAPITALISM IS GOING TO SAVE US ALL, EHEHEEHEHE DID I MENTION I'M JEWISH EEHEHEHEHEH WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ISRAEL, PROBABLY A FUCKING MUSLIM EHEHEHEH FEMINISM IS CANCER, CHECK OUT THIS BASED BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER EHEHEHE CHECK OUT THIS BOOMER ARGUMENT I FLIPPED ON ITS HEAD TO MAKE DEMOCRATS LOOK LIKE THE REAL RACISTS EHEHEHEEHEH DON'T YOU ASSAULT ME I HAVE BRITTLE BONE STRUCTURE AND SEVERE ALLERGIES EHEHE YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYER

lmao /thread

>jared "jews look huwhite to me" taylor
would watch the shit out of that debate though.

ben "mantits" shapiro made a living out of being extremel good at arguing extremely bad points. His libertarianism "oh let everyone do whatever they want and it'll all sort itself out" has hole as big as my bathroom that could be easily exploited by a smart leftist polemist.
Unfortunately, since the left has shifted away from social issues and towards societal ones during the 70s-80s (from "liberal capitalism is violent towards the little guy" to "everyone needs to bow down to every existing minority"), such a thing as "a smart leftist polemist" doesn't exist anymore.

you got that shit backwards. christians werent allowed to practice in those two fields so the jews happily undermined that by taking the jobs themselves.

I reread your statement and realized you said trade. Christians could trade they just couldn't jew people because it was immoral.

Ah yes, Mr Appeal to emotion.

shapiro vs matt heimbach would be pretty interesting.

Christians were allowed to do anything because they were christians living in christian countries.

banking was immoral that's why jews exclusively were merchants or bankers. and in the end banking is what is ruining the world right now isnt it? reason for almost every war since the Korean war. people are waking up though. they realize debt is a scam. they realize the federal reserve is a private company in charge of all our money. You have lost control of the information. nobody is watching msm anymore.

Does he actually champion race mixing though? I've never heard him say anything in flat out support of it.

The economic policies he suggests would allow whites to naturally rise to the top anyway, just doing away with affirmitive action and the welfare state will cause the cream to rise to the top.

It would be stupid and devisive of him to suddenly start touting racial identity politics.

I don't understand the hypocrites critizising his hypocirsy
He is a jew and he defend Israel like you are white American and defend white America...
No that hard is it?
Jews are not white