Why are liberals so retarded Sup Forums?

Why are liberals so retarded Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mina,_Saudi_Arabia
theguardian.com/global-development/series/modern-day-slavery-in-focus world/qatar
state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/countries/2014/226806.htm
theguardian
archive.is/0VBzU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Saudi_Arabia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you so retarded?

Explain?

Fuck off, we're full.

Oh look, a retard.

"full"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mina,_Saudi_Arabia

I thought that helping the poor was part of the 5 pillars of Islam?

Shitload of Pakis, Indians and southeast asians are filling this country for labor.
Those empty "houses" are for millions of pilgrimages who come around the world every once a year. Where the fuck do you think they should stay?

Yes I heard about the modern slaves coming to Saudi Arabia to work. Any chance they can get their passports back if they want to leave?

theguardian.com/global-development/series/modern-day-slavery-in-focus world/qatar
(Yes I know the gaudian is cancer. But if even this politicly correct piece of cancer highlights it the claim must have some marits)

state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/countries/2014/226806.htm

And I also forgot that going to mecca once in your life was also part of the 5 pillars of islam. Do these pillars outrank eachother or something or is toerism money more important?

>theguardian com/global-development/series/modern-day-slavery-in-focus+world/qatar
archive.is/0VBzU

Thanks for archiving it. I don't know how to do that I would rather starve the gaurdian of click refenue.

Qatar is the one who take their passports. It's illegal to keep a worker's passports or any of his personal properties.
>Do these pillars outrank eachother or something or is toerism money more important?
Money of course since the royal family are dosh-loving brats.

> It's illegal to keep a worker's passports or any of his personal properties.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Saudi_Arabia

"Saudi Arabia is a destination for men and women from South East Asia and East Africa trafficked for the purpose of labor exploitation, and for children from Yemen, Afghanistan, and Africa trafficking for forced begging. Hundreds of thousands of low-skilled workers from Pakistan, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Kenya migrate voluntarily to Saudi Arabia; some fall into conditions of involuntary servitude, suffering from physical and sexual abuse, non-payment or delayed payment of wages, the withholding of travel documents, restrictions on their freedom of movement and non-consensual contract alterations. According to international organizations such as Ansar Burney Trust, young children from Bangladesh and India are also smuggled to Saudi Arabia to be used as jockeys. The children are underfed to reduce their weights, in order to lighten the load on the camel."

We all know slavery is permitted in Islam and the prophet himself had worker and sex slaves. It was western powers who forced the islamic worlds hand to largely end it.

But atleast you admite that the royal family are hypocritical twats so thats a good start.

As I've said. Workers have their own rights. It all comes to the owner who's responsible for them. Any owner will face consequences if he treats them badly.

Fuck man.... That you call an employer an "owner".

Says allot....

>That you call an employer an "owner"
Blame the gulf monarchies for implementing this shite system, instead of letting their own people to build their homeland and not to rely on foreigners to do everything.

confiniant to hide behind the actions of a monarchy.

Here is Europe we whent through centuries of bloodshed to end monarchies.

And it seems now that our new monarchists are also failing the native Europeans

Monarchy is not a bad thing unless if the royal family refuse to give the people power and a representative legislature that is democratic. I find your country and the UK are a perfect example of a constitutional monarchy.

>to give power to the people*

>for the next century
Bit optimistic that

Yes I mean a absolute monarchy.

I don't have a problem with a "for show" monarchy.

But the EU is turning into cancer. Authoritarian cancer. And it must die. So I vote FvD and encourage everybody in my country to vote FvD or PVV.

Yes a century.

How long do you think the yugoslavian civil war whent on if western powers didn't try to stop it.

Now switch the battleground the the whole of western Europe and thus taking away the country's able to stop the ethic and religious conflict of the Yugoslavian civil war

The correct term is "leftist", but yes, they are retarded.

The reason is that leftism comes from a place of inferiority, so of course it's going to attract people in the lower half of intelligence.

The entire leftist ideology is designed around destroying those they feel are superior to themselves, so leftists are naturally going to be inferior in many ways to the majority of other people.

>mfw i'll never be able to vote for a leader here

But, adel al jubeir said, that Saudi take million refugees since syrian war started.

Wow. Thats actually a pretty sound sounding analyses of liberals proggressive leftists.

Do you think like me that the only way these people will learn is when their own policy's violantly blow up in their face?

even then they don't learn. they NEVER learn.

Nope. Most of the Syria population are here for labor (like Egyptians, Yemenis and Sudanese). And they've been in SA WAY before the conflict even started.

>adel al jubeir
Surely when Europe goes up in flames they will learn. Right?

>EU created Mess
>Angry at EU
>Blame Saudi

Dutch Logic

If you think I blaim the Saudi's then you are a idiot.

The Saudi Wahabists want to spread Islam around the world and western liberal goverments are helping them with the help of retarded liberals which all works in the favour of the post national EU goverment.

The Saudi's are complishing precisly want they want. Which is smart. I just call them hypocrits for ignoring one of the fundimental pillars of islam.

Im just pissed that all nobody around me sees that this is going to fuck up Europe in the long run.