Anyone else feel pretty safe knowing Hispanics will be a majority in this country within 20 years...

Anyone else feel pretty safe knowing Hispanics will be a majority in this country within 20 years? Just look at how good looking they are, meanwhile most white Americans are fat pudgy bastards.

Also someone for the love of God post sauce on these girls, Jesus Christ. They get posted every day and no one, absolutely no one posts a name or Instagram handle.

They look like men. I've spent too much time on this website or I became gay I don't know.

>those girls
>good looking

Shit taste desu.

She got a real life Manta Style.

Why do the 3 of them look exactly the same?
Except the one in the middle has worse teeth

3>1>2

>Cherrypicking

The less spaniard blood, the less desirable they are.

>confirmed for not living around spics
They're fat, ugly, lazy, loud, criminal, and stupid.

Their own culture sucks so bad they literally idolize niggerdom. The only relevance they'll ever have is us needing to address the fact that they breed as fast as any other subhuman who has nothing to offer us.

Those girls are all ugly. Also the typical spic are short brown and uglier.

Spics aren't anymore attractive than spanish women

There is not a fatter, more slovenly race on the face of the Earth than the American beaner.

Yea, I live in California and I don't understand all the hype about Mexicans. Half Spanish (Semetic, crypto-jews, right?") rejects sent to the New World and half Aztec/Mayan death cult blood thirsty savages. I will agree that Mexicans are not as bad as blacks in many ways, but they're women aren't anything to write home about. They're basically rats. I see lots of North African genetics among Mexicans, which confirms my theory that Spain sent its worst to the Americas.

It's not you, it's them.

t. Spic

Dude they hit a HARD fucking wall once they reach their late 20's. They do not age well at all. Start growing facial hair, etc. White, black, and Asian women all age infinitely better.

Only the lazy and gluttonous ones have the hormone and endocrine problems leading to obesity as well as accelerated aging. I've met a few that age well, but definitely a minority, maybe 10%. the ones who work hard and eat right don't fall into that stereotype. just letting you know... i still wish they weren't here.

From what I've seen, the whiter they are they better they age.

>Good looking

What?

fuck off spic

why do they have caterpillars on their foreheads?
other than that, these men aren't the kind of guys i would want to see my daughter coming home with.

We need to admit America is the worst poster on this board by far.
What does " shit posting " by Can/Aus matter in relevance to constant fucking cuck posting by Americans due to how many groids and hispanics post under the flag?

>Just look at how good looking they are
this is an accurate representation of how latinas actually look

spics look hideous
shit bait thread
sage

They're ugly, violent, low IQ monkeys.

newfags don't sage and hide bait threads

Pretty much every 50+ y/o spanic

I don't really care. I grew up with enough hispanics that act as white as I do. It's the illegals who need to leave. They are ruining everything.

Mexico is fatter than the U.S. you fucking retard

>brown spics desperately want to be pale spics
>pale spics want to be white
>pale spics hate blacks
>brown spics REALLY hate blacks
>they are all catholics
>they hate abortion

Spics will eventually become what the Cuban-Americans are now. This will result in a permanent GOP majority, and the libtards don't even know it.

>t. Magaspic

>50+ y/o spanic
all latinas turn into obese goblins by age 25 or their first child, whichever comes first

I would be grateful if the Europeans did not come with their dirty dollars to steal my women. You have your blondes, the Latinas for the Latinos.

No one is stealing anything. They will be deported back to where they came from in time. The only Europeans race mixing with them are fat asses you needn't give a care to.

only the ones with strong native blood are like that. there just needs to be a dna test on every hispanic and if theyre less than 50% spanish/white then deport them.

Except if we're at that point where we have the power to deport based on dna test then we might as well just deport them regardless.

except she has European genes.
Pure Latinas are..
lol.

sage
this thread is retarded bait

no, every last one is like that

>Latinas

Brazil=81M whites... not every one looks like a goblin
Blacks stills the majority but we have more whites than Germany now, can you believe it?

I bet you can't find a picture like that outside Brazil, Canada or Poland

So, the majority of them that are here.

>Anyone else feel pretty safe knowing Hispanics will be a majority in this country within 20 years?
We're 15% of the country, you retard. How on earth are we going to triple our population in 20 years while the entire rest of the country doesn't grow at all?

This 100%. I see 10-15 of these for every one attractive bitch

what this guy says and 50% is way to lenient to begin with

you lost me at

>brazil
>white

Show a crowd like that on the US...
I bet my dick is more white than your entire family

"Hispanic" migrants are literally worse than African migrants

>brazil
>white

Spics vote to expand the government you silly kangaroo

When I travel to Disney World with my wife, I see lotando of African descendants working hard and lots of Mexicans stealing things of people's cars, hotel rooms and even from carts on Walmart, seriously, they literally pick things of your cart so they don't need to walk a little bit

Enjoy your low standards

Again? Show me a crowd picture taken on the US. Go ahead Mexican boy

>meanwhile most white Americans are fat pudgy bastards

Confirmed for never seeing a Hispanic in your life. 90% of Hispanics look like pic related once they hit 20, or sometimes younger.

Those girls in your pic are almost undoubtedly half-white and live in a white suburb of Texas. Based on the T-shirt, Mission Texas, which is basically what I said.

yes Mexicans are worse trash than the niggers. Idk how that is even possible

Ă“XENTI BICHINHU.

Spic here, if we do become the majority the US is fucked.

Are you fucking blind?

What are you talking about ? Beaner are all obese manlet, I went to California 3 years ago and I was the tallest man everywhere, only when I arrived in the Midwest I finally saw someone at my height.

Good job. Thinking with your dick and not your brain.