Americans say Canadians have no culture. What do other nationalities think of Canadian culture...

Americans say Canadians have no culture. What do other nationalities think of Canadian culture? I'm canadian and even im not sure what our culture is. To me it's being all inclusive/welcoming to anyone from another nationality. Treating everyone equally. Being nice and polite. Going for a rip. Chilling in Tim horton's parking lot with your bros and your civics. Eating snow with maple syrup on it. Playing lots of hockey. Hating Toronto. Hating quebecois people and Quebec in general. Trying our hardest to not be American. Watching CNN and laughing at America. Making fun of America and China. Can't really think of much else.

We used to have a culture, But Trudeau Sr. managed go destroy most of it to make way for communism, and now his ugly kid is here to finish us off

Canada's only purpose is as a vacation spot for semi-wealthy Americans who can't afford a vacation to one of the refugee camps in Europe.

Canada's culture is "nice and polite," which is slang for boring and disposable, which is why no one cares about them.

And what country are you from good sir lmao

THe last bits of canadian culture have been wiped out friend. Atm canadian culture = letting in millions of third world immigrants and turning itself into brazil. Theres more chinese and indian culture in cities than canadian. Its really pathetic

actually it's Canadians who say Canada has no culture. I think Canada is very cultured, Bo-Bandy

His wife's son

>Bagged milk
>Eh
>Sorry

Both Canadians and Us people have European culture. End.

Canadian culture
>saying "baeg" instead of bag
>apologizing too much
>fag pride parades

Did I miss anything?

What's up with yanks and gag pride parade when they have the gayest city in the world in their country. San Francisco.

Basically you guys are British lite with a colonial twist. Aka the nicer child who always did what dad (Britain) asked. Aside from that you're hardly different from our northernmost states in terms of local culture. Maybe with a bit more drunk natives doing stupid shit

>gag pride parade

youre a bunch of fucking cucks, like the average swede, except maybe even more arrogant and smug because you havent been hit hard with reality yet

Our culture is to spend time innawoods, shoot some guns and eat bacon covered in maple syrup. Pretty based if you ask me.

There's a bit of culture left in Quebec and the maritimes, but our glorious leader is working on rectifying that by diluting it with nogs.

Trudeau jr. is not related to trudeau sr.

>canadians hating on the only part of Canada proud of their culture and heritage
(((who))) could be behind this way of thinking?

See

Things i know about Canada:

1) They have some kind of donuts with honey as local winter food (breakfast specialty?)

2) Their police are red jacked wearing dude on horses (i saw on a tv-series)

2) Cuckdeau

3) Jordan Pepeson

4) Bill C-16