Do women have hobbies?

Do women have hobbies?

Yes, you fucking retard.

Yes but they arent hobbies by male standard, and tend to involve the impulsive spending of money.

Hello fellow (((white))) man

Bitching about men, bitching about other women, using appeal to emotion, talkie selfies.

>hobbies by male standard
Explain.

Do hobbies have women?

>Do women have hobbies?

of coarse they do have you been living under a rock or are you a turbo neet?

If you ask a woman if she has hobbies she will stare at you blankly for a while trying to figure out what a hobby is.

such as?

the only worthwhile hobbies women have are artistic. women were trained to play an instrument in the past, and art is the only place they really succeed in.

you'll never see a woman have a hobby that

1) requires her to be alone for the entire time
2) has no chance of internet or television fame

art falls under number 2

>when you take a popular comment from a thread and make it it's own thread
quality thread OP
nb4 300 replies
no point in saging

>Do women have hobbies?
yeah. they have whatever hobby is becoming trendy and is male-dominated

gaming
>hay guys i'm a GAMER GIRL
>girl sucks at the game and never gets any better
>beta orbiters continue to play with her while she fucks up team dynamics

software
>hay guys i'm a CODER GIRL
>spends a week figuring how to print 'hello world'
>office betas give her credit for the work they corrected (read: deleted her shit code and just did it for her)

etc

Not really, maybe horse riding but I can't think of any other acitivity I've seen a woman engage in that didn't require a man to drag her along

Tfw I suck at video games but have spent mountains of cash and time into them.

>I still play on easy

The ones who are decent. I know a few who are electrical hobbyists, and one who raises Serbian highflyers (breed of pidgeon).
They are rare though, most just go
>Lol I watch Netflix XD

do you announce to each game that you're a girl in order to get attention and special treatment?

not really
if you consider shopping and makeup hobbies i guess

Girls only take on hobbies to get attention from men. That's why girls who play video games ALWAYS mention the fact they're a "gamer girl" - they have usernames like "Krissyyy

Y....yes. I have gotten a few 60 buck games by larping as a horny gamer girl. No shame

most women pick up hobbies to impress their friends or family. think cooking, knitting, floristry, music, embroidery.

most men pick up hobbies to enjoy on their own. some men pick up hobbies to impress women, but they usually drop said hobbies if they don't enjoy it in the first place. think all the guys who played guitar for a couple years.

Netflix.
It's always and only Netflix

My ex girlfriend was really into JDM cars but only because she was a huge weeb. She built her own Silvia from a running shell.
Wasn't very attractive though.

>Do women have hobbies?

they are parasites

they hobby is to parasite.

women are parasites.

#PARASITEGENDER

sucking dick

Shopping
Going to cafes
Binging Netflix
Consuming leftist literature

Sounds like hobbies to me

Of course they do you mysoginistic pig. They enjoy travelling, shopping, netflix & chill (heehee), SLAAAAAYING at parties, hanging out with the guuuurls, making out with cute guys ;) , did I say shopping, and being treated like the QUEENS that they are.

What hobbies do YOUUUU have you nerd? I bet you sit all day playing video games and masturbating lol. Bet you are a virgin too! :) Creep.

does being an annoying cunt qualify as a hobby?

Y...you too

This is pretty much spot on.

Only hobbies are rootin' n giving gobbies

>t. bitter nerd virgin

No, but they have boobies

Mobile games and gossip seem to be the most common female hobbies.

yes, if wasting money earned by other people can be called a hobby.

Women are parasitic leeches, all of them.

Moldovan faggot trash.

Day of the Rope, soon.

You got 1/3 wrong stupid burger. Just bitter. But keep being an ignorant cuck and act like women are anything other than holes to fuck. Be sure to marry a nice slut that got BLACKED a few times, just what you like.

Romanian, you fucking degenerate uneducated trash.
>inb4 don't care lmao you are all the same
Fuck off kike. You'll be the one getting the rope from your niggers. But keep messing with MUH GYPOS on a myanmarese cum painting forum while ignoring your real problems. Cuck.

Spot on, sadly.
The only solution is to find hobby that nerdy and autistic that normies will never even entertain a thought to invade it.
The only downside is that you'll probably stay virgin forever.

Yes, their hobbies involve talking about other women and trying to learn about what other people do with their lives.

Do you have hobbies?

Bitching, shopping, and dick. Social media and cell phones sent all three into overdrive.

Why though

No, you fucking retard.

HO LEE
SHIT.

This.

Take a walk through any Michaels, Joannes fabrics or Hobby Lobby and see if there are any men. Yes, women have hobbys

who gives a fuck