Emmanuel Macron’s approval rating already lower than Trump's

>French President Emmanuel Macron’s popularity has slumped less than three months since he took office, according to a YouGov poll published Thursday. Macron has slipped seven points, with just 36 percent of respondents having a positive view of the president who was elected on May 7. Forty-nine percent have a negative view, a rise of 13 points, according to the poll for the Huffington Post and the CNews TV channel. The poll of 1,003 people was carried out on July 26-27. It confirms a downward trend already shown by a previous poll.

thelocal.fr/20170804/macrons-popularity-slips-says-poll

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4q5dZYG24yM
youtube.com/watch?v=NODFhyQg1qw
youtube.com/watch?v=yIR7dCOiVzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and this is surprising? It's the same with literally every french president. The frogs are a bunch of constantly whining assholes that always vote for the status quo despite their bitching, and their politicians are somehow even more corrupt and adept as being backstabbing cunts than those here in America.

The current state of affairs in Europe really shatters the image that theyre smart people.

slide thread
this is an attempt to distract from the update on seth rich

>believing the obvious bait polls
>Saying african and European culture are different is racist and we are here to show you through polling we are on the right side of history

Jesus fuck guys Macron has just gone rogue. Is he, /ourguy/?

>Renames "Ministry of Defense" to "Ministry of the Armies"

>Wants to make France a military superpower again

>Auto-proclaims himself "Chief of the Secret Services"

>Fires a ton of journalists

>Says journalists are incapable of grasping his intellect.

>Puts everyone with potential terror connections on a watchlist

>Produces USSR-tier propaganda clips where he's called "The Saviour"

>Cuts welfare and social security, social spending as a whole

>Allows migrants to be worked more than 40 hours a week, to pay them little and fire them easily

>Pro-monarchy

>Says Africa's problems are "Civilizational"

>Says African women are having too many babies

>Buddies with Trump and Putin.

>Has literally taken the Bogpill.

>Constantly compares himself to the god Jupiter.

>Cut taxes and shrank the government welfare for refugees

>Backed off on ousting Assad

>Told Italy to go fuck themselves when it comes to the migrant crisis

He broke the conditioning. Emmanuel "See a nigger, pull the trigger" Macron has gone rogue.
youtube.com/watch?v=4q5dZYG24yM
youtube.com/watch?v=NODFhyQg1qw
youtube.com/watch?v=yIR7dCOiVzI

No, shut up

when i was in the states i saw a mother feed her newborn baby with coca cola™
a retalive of mine was greeted with swastika flags when she went there. her host family also thought that we would travel with carriages in europe.

fuckoff
ronmanmia

>Voting for a LITERAL Rothschild banker.

Dumb frogs.

> being so stupid he can't even put his mouse on the flag to see what country I'm in

Fuck off americunt, go back to your mall

Doing the right then never makes someone popular. If you govern by popularity polls you have no backbone.

americans are retards and they blindly follow anyone in power

Good.
MAGA

Andorra gets it

INB4 Trump makes fun of this.
I like to say 35% is the new 60.

>the anti-French anti-gibs candidate whose entire campaign was built on not being literally Hitler is disliked now that he's following through on his promises

Oh. Luckily there is still the parliamentary elections where people can vote for their actual parties instead of giving this random fuck's party an unprecedented number of seats for no reason.

Right after he was elected, I've already said several times here that he is going to repeat absolutely everything Hollande did.
At first he is the super president, the savior of France, perfect on all levels, he is going to change the world, the media love him, best leader in human history ever. Only a few months later, he suddenly becomes a worthless piece of shit, a fraud, an autistic fuck that is turning France into an item of international ridicule, the worst leader in human history ever, the media mock him every day.

Just watch and see for yourself.

When he said he was going to "clear migrants from the streets", did he clarify that he's deporting them or building them social housing yet?

And what's the deal with those processing centers he's building in Libya?

He's not following through anything, he has not done shit except clash with the army and reduce gibs to frenchmen so he could spend more on migrants

But yeah, retards who voted for him have no excuses

What the fuck do you think? Of course he was talking about housing them

You're missing the point OP.
The only important thing happening in France right now is the arrival of Yann Neymar, a brazilian t-shirt seller. He will work for the qataris in Paris and every brown person in France is so happy about it.

Nothing else happening in France right now is relevant anymore.

>a retalive of mine was greeted with swastika flags when she went there
you got flim-flammed on a bullshit story, m80

Basically this.

Fucking BASED

Kek it's hilarious how much euros hate us that they would outright make shit like that up. not blaming OP, my german family members are insane like that too

>tfw grandmother lived through nazi germany and hates trump
>tfw the entire town is trying to extort her for anti trump statements to fellate htem selves over
>she's literally senile and usually says crazy ass shit half the time
they will probably write some faggy newpaper article about her and how it proves trump is hitler kek.