Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=b-daXug1OFQ

Gas the subhuman t*rk poster.

Nuke it ya nunce

I really dislike that Kurd baiter

>muh ataPİÇ
*cringe*

I'm actually a bigger fan of Enver Pasha and his dream of a Pan-Turkic nation

Ban islam.

Erdogan is already fixing Turkey as we speak you Donmeh crypto-kike.

Copious supplies of insecticide.

wall them off and let natural selection take it's course, try to contact them in few hundred years to check if any humanity is present

Burn it

ataturk founded the country as expressly secular, ie NOT ISLAMIC.

but with the islamist prime minister and the stupid village folk and ignorant islamists out breeding the educated turks,

the government and culture is tilting toward islamism and away from secularism.

turks used to take secularism more seriously than the USA. in the USA you can have the ten commandments in a court room

and you swear on a bible.

in turkey it used to be illegal to wear head coverings or a cross around your neck in government office and some buildings.

that is how serious they were with keeping religion separate from government.

but the ignorant masses will ALWAYS outbreed and overpower the intelligent.

this is why the intelligent need to come up with a better long term plan

This is true. I think more people would like Turkey if it remained the same secular state

Wipe them off the face of the Earth

Turn it into a testing ground for WMDs.

Seal the borders so the population can't escape.

Test:

>High altitude modern nukes that cause no damage to structures but shower the target area with lethal amounts of gamma radiation

>Biological weapons

>Get rid of all the depleted uranium by having C-130 Spectres continually hose it into Turkey.

>Drone warfare, land, sea and air.

>Have the whole nation circled by surveillance drones to get all the results in glorious streaming High Def.

>Perform medical studies on the mutated homonculi left behind.

That's what I would do to Turkey. What else is it good for? A giant farm of hairy inbred protohumans with inbreeding-conpromised cognitive capacity.

I make a point not to 'like' people who are so massively inbred - systematically, and for thousands of years - that it is questionable to call them 'human' anymore.

Warped and mutated in body and mind to the point where you're basically just genetic garbage. Maybe that's why Turkey is such a shithole that reverts to the most retarded religion ever invented. Because that's the natural level of its 'people'.

Pic related.

I doubt you can desu.
Aren't a lot of your births from kurds and arab immigrants?

Nukes and lots of RAID.

roaches, all of them

>MY ASS IS ON FIRE

Hm, not sure what you mean. I thought you guys there have it good for the moment. Of course Erdogan is a bit of a ego maniac but atleast he stays with the nationalists rather than the globalists. So I'd say Turkey does better at the moment than many western countries.

>any answer other than nuke it

just write
Sen olsan bari
to google you can thank me later

heres how. no need to thank me