Sup Forums approved books

Today book stores are filled with garbage like
>WWII Crimes, by Nose Shekelberg
I would like to get into real (redpilled) history, politics and economy but i have no idea where to start and which books are good. Can we have Sup Forums approved books thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Books_of_the_Western_World
barnesandnoble.com/w/kampf-um-berlin-der-anfang-joseph-goebbels/1027547795?type=eBook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dispossessed majority
go to /lit/ and start reading for real, don't buy second hand retard opinion books like milo's dangerous faggot

don't buy the bell curve because of the 2 pages you heard about calling niggers stupid

I started reading mein kampf for the first time this week. It's actually really good so far.

yeah enjoy your ADL copy of mein kampf

Sun Tzu art of war

Machiavelli The Prince

should be mandatory

What's that supposed to mean? Jewish altered content? So far the only thing this book is showing me that he was not the man that everyone portrayed him as. Just a normal, albeit highly intelligent and observant, guy like you and me.

Visiting /lit/ for a second might help you find better books

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Books_of_the_Western_World

there's seldom copies of mein kampf, primarily physical, that aren't censored by the ADL or intentionally mistranslated.

there might be online copies but i haven't found any that don't interject with the author's "fact checking", censor offensive words or remove entire paragraphs causing obvious reading skips

This x1000000000

The Coming Insurrection is also a killer read. Well... the first 4 circles.

Thanks, i'll look at it more. Do you have any favourite one?

You're acknowledging from the start that any book you pick up is going to have an "agenda" other than what it says on the cover. I think a better way to study history is to "deep dive" -- pick a pivotal subject or moment and absorb yourself in it.

Because of copyright lapsing, every human being can become completely conversant on the history and literature and cultures of Rome, Greece and the ancient world. The vast majority of what's published today varies from interesting to completely pointless. But just from what's free and accessible right now to you, you could start reading about the ancient world today and not emerge for years before exhausting the subject.

People call it the "foundation" of the West, and it's not just a cliche. I don't think you can understand the rest of history without it.

economics in one lesson

Finished the Silmarillion the other day, started on Thucydides yesterday.

Books, check 'em out

just finished this. it gives some pretty good insight into how they were fighting bolshevism.

Hey I just read this. Fucking great

not the guy tht posted this but ive read many of these and i personally really liked Imperium

I highly recommend you read The Bell Curve, The Skeptical Environmentalist, and The Anarchist Cookbook

Nice! Such a top book. The amount of people I have triggered with lines from that book... good salt.

You should explore his blog if you have not already.

isn't it a big fad now in the self help world to have 'f*ck' in the title. Some chick even wrote a book with the same title.

Have you read his book?

Its not a self help book, well I never took it as such. More a book on sociology, psychology, philosophy and how they relate to the subjective human experience.

Even mussolini TL/DR and said it was shit

Camp of the saints
Brave new world

Both futuristic and I'd say prophetic novels that feature events, ideas and problems that are unfolding right before us today

Highly suggested

whats with Goebbels the battle for Berlin? Is it an obscure piece of work? I cannot find it anywhere

>start by reading timeless books from authors like Machiavelli, Plato and Adam Smith
>end up reading cultist ramblings of horse-kissing german crackpots
You are doing it wrong.

If you have a nook...its free
barnesandnoble.com/w/kampf-um-berlin-der-anfang-joseph-goebbels/1027547795?type=eBook

sry but i prefer reading the conventional way lol

The reading tablets aren't that bad tbqh, of course they cost but I was surprised to see that it wasn't very much different than a page, lighting and quality wise