I don't believe that 9/11 was anything other than a black-and-blue terrorist attack orchestrated by Bin Laden and Al...

I don't believe that 9/11 was anything other than a black-and-blue terrorist attack orchestrated by Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

I challenge you to provide me with evidence that changes my mind to the contrary (Jews, Bush, etc.).

You May Begin...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=2001-09-11 wtc attacks
youtu.be/hmx-DiWUqfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your picture says it all, WTC 7 collapsed for literally no reason

if it was Al Qaeda how did they make it collapse in under 7 seconds for no reason???

>CIA phishing for civilian intel

Fuck off Luke

I always just thought rubble fell onto it and weakened the structural integrity....

>CGI Ghost Planes
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s

it was from the leftover jet fuel!

That fucking 79 floor residential apartment building in Dubai is fully engulfed in flames FOR THE SECOND TIME without any fucking signs of it being structurally compromised AT ALL.

Watching light aluminum skinned planes penetrate dozens of 2 foot thick steel beams just makes me sick.

How can anyone still believe this shit wasn't a controlled demo.

liberals?

sounds like it's a bigger problem for you than it is for us.

shill thread.

Full disclosure coming. Mueller was part of the coverup. All is known. Hint: It was not Bin Laden.

Every time I see that NIST guy I want to strangle him. "Building 7 collapsed due to office fires."

Holy shit. What the actual fuck.

judans

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you need to stop asking questions. just accept. anything not told to you by the MSM is a conspiracy theory. If it's not reported it doesn't exist

go search on google even though google is only 4% of the total internet

SHHHHH go back to sleep

>fire
>passenger plane slamming into a skyscraper with a shitload of aviation fuel aboard

I swear to fucking Christ, for all the conspiracy theories surrounding this the people denying the planes or going on about bombs in the buildings are literally "flat earth"-tier.

It's a massive fucking plane ramming into a tower, it weakens the structure due to the intense temperature and impact. WTC came down due to debris and the fucking fuel that also set parts of it ablaze.

Way more important is the involvement of the saudis, the kikes and their Mossad and how your intelligence agencies didn't see this coming or were blinded/looked the other way when this was happing.

spends 58% on military and intelligence agencies. Couldn't stop russians hacking voting machine or sand niggers stealing planes

9/11 was exactly what the elite needed. They profited and continue to profit in almost every way possible from the attacks. Islam is a complete joke with ISIS being an Isreali psyop. You are the stupidest nigger if you think anything in todays politics is just what it appears to be.

It's crazy how so many americans still believe this bullshit story

youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c

Nope, I'm perfectly happy with you living in a state of ignorance. Ignorance is strength.... are used to try to red pill people, now I just fucking laugh at how stupid the population is.

My source "Milf with huge boobs does the Pool Boy" handed me an envelope in a parking garage that said it was not an inside job.

A plane hit Building 7.

Gotcha.

Look, toothpaste, if what you say is true, and there was no controlled demolition, the top of the building defied all known laws of physics by destroying the entire building under it without suffering a scratch.

It completely defied "for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction."

For you to be right, the top cube of 12 floors or so should have tumbled off of the building.

Not completely fucking collapsed it.

This is true.

Planes hit towers and the towers fell. That just is what it is.

The real red pills lie in Jewish involvement or at the very least prior knowledge, Saudi involvement, and the Bush/Bin Laden connection.

No, it's not fucking true you absolute mong.

Larry Silverstein...
You decide

Why is it so hard for you normie faggots to realize how superior the technology of the elites is compared to what we peons know about. You have no idea what the are capable of doing in the 21st cen.

911 info here

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=2001-09-11 wtc attacks

Look at the video of building 7 collapsing. There are clear explosions that shatter the windows in two distinct vertical lines. This is not a sign of chaotic structural collapse, but a sign of controlled demolition.
There are interviews with the firemen thqt were in building 7 that say they heard clear explosions inside. They have to know how explosions sound.
The whole building was owned/leased by various agencies connected to the CIA in the months preceding 9/11. This allowed them to covertly plant explosives inside all support structures and also profit off the insurance money.
Follow the money.

Isn´t 911 the America´s emergency number??

Don´t you think it is suspicious?

Thermite. Bush and Cheney knew. Rumsfeld knew. Larry Silverstein and his family knew. Mossad was in on it. The mudshits were pawns just as they have been.

Mini-nuke theory and CGI planes (for WTC 1 and 2) is fake and gay. The pentagon plan was probably a drone or missile. The other plane basically was supposed to hit wtc 7 but never made it, that's why wtc 7 fell even though no plane it hit, it was planned to be hit.

Obvious false flag attack is obvious.

Confession of ex-CIA operative, video of building 7 collapsing and interviews with witnesses
youtu.be/hmx-DiWUqfs