Explain This

>Ashkenazi Jews correspond to 1,5% of the U.S. population but 80% of governmental institutions, banks, media, judicial system and progressive philosophy
Molyneux, Milo, Alex Jones and other Jewtube skeptics: "IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPER INTELLIGENT AND CREATIVE."

>Indian Americans which have the same IQ as Ashkenazi Jews (110) correspond to 1% of the U.S. population
>there basically are none in media, banks, in the government or at universities

>Asians have the second highest IQ and are said to be very creative and correspond to almost 7% of the U.S. population, yet they are nowhere to be seen in media, banks, teaching staff or whatever in comparison to Jews

pumpkinperson.com/2015/06/08/the-highest-iq-in-each-race/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701
mileswmathis.com/updates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what are doctors
There are the Indians.

>what are my fucking college professors
Found the Asians.

Can you back this up with numbers or at least any sources?

jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701

All of those institutions are absurdly corrupt and are going downhill fast, relying on government backing to stay afloat.

It would be great if Lauren Southern did a video on this. I would love to hear her views on the matter.

Don't you guys think the fucking kikes doing the studies would fucking skew the numbers so they subvert themselves into thinking kikery is high IQ?

Apparently Indians are more likely to be doctors but I can't find anything on Asians being more likely to be teachers.

Meanwhile Jews control about everything.

>Muh 2%

It's really much higher than that:

mileswmathis.com/updates.html

Read, research - learn.

>Styx
>a Jew
At least have an accurate picture

Yeah, sandnigger Jews. We're talking about the super intelligent 110 IQ Jews, though.

Anyone who avoids the JQ deserves the Jew star.

Read the papers @ link, dumbass.

>Read 400 links or I won't lower myself to debate with you, pleb
Sup Forums debunked this Jew shit a long time ago, Rabbi

I'm a white nationalist who hates kikes but I will admit that they have a higher IQ than any other race. 115 on average for ashkenazi; but mizrahi and sephardic are double digit subhumans.

>super intelligent 110 IQ

That's a seriously low bar.

t. 155

I see you're still fulla shit, Shlomo.

i can name and post this peoples profiles here and now but nobody is going to kill them so meh..

This isn't hard.

The closer you start to the center of power, the easier it is to become powerful.

If it had been Leif Erikkson's descendants that invented modern banking, we'd all be talking about the (((Vikings))).

The Levitical prohibitions against becoming indebted to foreigners (and the awareness of the destruction of the Unified Monarchy due to the debts incurred by Solomon) meant that the Jews had to invent their own banking system as far back as the Babylonian conquest to handle merchant transactions.

Because they were culturally homogenous (relatively speaking), the banking knowledge stayed with them. There are records as far back as the Babylonian conquest that detail financial transactions brokered by the Jews for the Babylonian government.

The Ashkenazi merchant banks were already actively lending to governments in Europe when the great transition from merchant banking to financialization occurred. The Jews were in a position to fully utilize that; European governments became drunk on debt, and the rest is history.

Had the Jews not remained culturally homogenous, this wouldn't have happened. Instead we would be complaining about someone (((else))).

The incorrect assumption behind the (((conspiracies))) is that "Jew" is the key characteristic. It's not. The key characteristic is the desire not to lose power and influence once it has been obtained.

Failure on the common people's part to realize this is an exploitable advantage. Transfer power to me, and I will rid you of (((them))). Unfortunately, the new master is always as bad as the old master.

The problem is not Jewishness. The problem is the human inability to responsibly wield power.

>t. 155
If you don't know why an average of 110 makes a population super intelligent, I seriously doubt your IQ is 155.

>asians
>creative

If you doubt this, spend some time reading the complaints of other nations against the "white nations" (or SJWs in the West). Zimbabwe and present day South Africa are quite apropos. They don't complain about (((Jews))), they complain about (((whites))) and grand white conspiracies to hold them back.

In doing so, they fail to address the true causes of their plight and generally make things worse (Zimbabwe).

There is a lesson in that, should we choose to learn it.

>Asian creative
All they do is clone shit in china because there not creative at all.

>Indians
There like 90% of us doctors