Because their countries aren't full of shitskins

Take notes western countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJpaDTQujMg
youtu.be/YbV1UkdjMog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany
list25.com/25-most-visited-countries-in-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to travel somewhere in Europe. Any recommendations?

That's why I am goin there next year, Baltic states

I would like one person of the elite, just one, to explain why they are flooding europe with niggers and muslims.
The elite lives there, they are ruining their own turf.

Free Bavaria now!

Iceland or Scottish highlands/islands would be my first choice.

Depoends on what your into.

Iceland was awesome, stay the fuck out muhammed.

My sister travels to Europe a lot. She returned from France about a month ago and said she's never going back. That it was different and she didn't enjoy it anymore. I assumed she just meant the raghead invasion going on.

I'm not a muzzie you cunt.

>Because their countries aren't full of shitskins
Yet.

Meanwhile she is probably a left wing roastie

>He thinks the elites are human and live on earth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CANT BE SERIOUS

I'm into sight-seeing and historical places. I'll look into those. Iceland seems like it would be amazing.

yeah but it's full of slavs so even worse

yup

Poland or Hungary to support them against the EU

come here and become a real men
youtube.com/watch?v=JJpaDTQujMg

You have to redpill her, she's your sister. Get her to focus on *why* she didn't enjoy her stay in France.

Economics.

A country needs to maintain a 2.2 child birthrate to keep its population even. At 2.0 infant mortality means a decline.

This is important because you have to think of the population as a pyramid. Old retired people are at the top. They need pensions health insurance etc but dont pay into the system. Younger workers at the middle do that.

Now if the birth rate declines, the people in the middle move to the top eventually, and more money is needed to pay them. In essence the pyramid grows up top but shrinks in the middle and bottom.

EU is desperate to find more workers and people that willing to go there and have kids. Problem is that the refugees are skilled, dont speak the language respect the customs or even work. They come from places where dirt farming nets them a whole 100$ per family, arrive in the EU and immediately get houses with running water, cell phones, and gibs in the 1000s per month. There is no incentive to work.

Compare that to when the Irish and Italians went to the US in massive numbers. There where no gibs. No handouts. It forced people to work and assimilate.

Long story short, the EU will turn into Euarabia in our lifetime.

you can just feel the jealousy and bitterness from her facial expression, it always stands out when i see this

>pic related

Come home white man youtu.be/YbV1UkdjMog

Yes, but it doesn`t makes sense to get crowds of subhuman niggers or muslims goat herders that won`t integrate.
For instance, you have all over south america communities of people that descend from germans settlers, that speak german, look german and would give a leg and and arm to go to live in germany and would integrate well. They are well educated and won`t need government assistance.
What about boers in SA?
What about Americans or Canadians that would like to live in the EU. Hell, you can even have poor but hard-working chinese.Why the worst of the worst?

It looks more like she's looking at the camera man and just has a bitchy face. Most of the time photos are too ambiguous to take anything from unless you have a set of them.

>jealousy
really nigga?

That looks incredible. I might have to take a trip there.

A farmer shares land with the herd.

yeah i mean from my perspective the big tittied chick is the center of attention in this pic and it looks like the chick in the back is giving her daggers, although bong could be onto something here.

There are programs in place for Canada to find profesional young couples to emigrate there. I would imagine that some EU countries have the same.

But even 50000 couples from every LatAm country wont solve thier problems..they need millions of workers and taxpayers.

Only reason I bring up Canada is because the last report coming out of there is that 50% of the population is now over the age of 55. I personally know 6 couples that have moved there with that program.

We get a lots of americans nowdays. May of them take those euro river cuises. They stop a few cities in Hungary and turn around back.

>that Hitler, after destroying the Jews of Europe and the Middle East, would have next turned his exterminating fury against their Semitic Arab brothers.

Oy vey goy/kafir

Id be literally almost another shoa

Fun fact the libcuck mohammed cock conosseur didnt mention. The islamic world was overhemingly allied with hitler. They worship hitler to this day

Libcuckks truly are insane

Now all we need for Eastern Europe is to drop (((Christianity))) and (((Catholicism) then reteach them about their pagan ancestors and that part of Europe will be saved

A divided country is easier ruled especially given the fact that the West embraced individualism instead of collectivism; its easier to rule individuals as well

Hitler was going to save Europe he wanted to get rid of Christians and Catholics too he just used those cucks to rise to power.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany

HAHAHAHA!!!

But the migrants aren't paying taxes or getting jobs, so how does this help them?

There are more tourists in Paris than there are in all of Eastern Europe.

You didn't explain why they chose to bring in niggers and muslims instead of Mexicans, pooinloos, chinks, anybody else who would've been better citizens than nigs and muslims

Wrong. Paris has 15 mil vistors
list25.com/25-most-visited-countries-in-the-world/

Numbers from before weekly terror attavks

Maybe for the millions of refugees currently living in Western Europe...

>instead of Mexicans
Fuck off, spic. Mexicans are subhuman and that's why their country is shit.

Currently on a trip to Germany and am in Frankfurt right now.

Literally 75% of the people I've seen here are Turks, niggers, arabs, and other assorted shitskins.

It's like London over here what the fuck happened.

Those sandniggers aren't tourists, wake up, my sweet baguette

lurk /pol /moar