Do women have a biological 'failsafe' if they exceed the intellectual limit assigned to their gender by G*d/nature?

Do women have a biological 'failsafe' if they exceed the intellectual limit assigned to their gender by G*d/nature?

>be qt chess grandmaster
>whole life ahead of you
>suddenly diagnosed with cancer
>die at 26

Really makes you think....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTm789wgI-E
google.com/search?q=Vesna Rožič&tbm=isch
articles.latimes.com/2007/jan/15/health/he-staturegirls15
en.chessbase.com/post/explaining-male-predominance-in-chess
chess.com/forum/view/general/statistical-analysis-on-gender-difference
scienceblogs.com/notrocketscience/2008/12/23/why-are-there-so-few-female-chess-grandmasters/
qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6708decb01720a0ecd3e2b4bdbeb3171-c
articles.chicagotribune.com/2003-06-11/features/0306110038_1_reproductive-success-tall-short-people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

intelligent qts have hard time in life

Poo thinks it is.

She could have had like 5 kids. Glad she spent all her time trying to be a dude.

>waifu is real
>she dies

>muh Slovenian qt
Press F to pay respects

Human brain is like a muscle. The more it gets use the stronger it gets. IQ is a measure of how much the brain has been used. IQ tells us nothing about potential.

Dumb women reproduce more (and earlier) than intelligent women, so therefore the bulk of the human race is composed of the children of dumb women.

If she's a grand master, did she play against men, or only women?

>women chess players
Oh im laffin.

How come some 10 year olds have stronger brains than PhDs that have been straining theirs for years?

>dumb women
>intelligent women
>children of dumb women
where do you think you are?

She's like Bean in Ender's Shadow

So as a poor AIDS infected subhuman, why do you think you'd beat Judith Polgar?

The smartest woman to ever have lived died from cancer at 53 and didn't have any children.

In psychology"g" is defined as general intelligence so your"""formula""" is just a vrainfart of yours and I can pull facts better grounded in truth of of a random hobo's ass.

BTFO kid...

Tell me what those children have contributed to society on the level of those PhDs.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTm789wgI-E
if more girls joined chess at the same kind of numbers boys started chess..then the diffenrents wouldn't be so large ..

>tfw too intelligent to bear children

Ф

Because a PhD in African film is garbage

This. Who wants a woman who is smarter than you? Not me. That's a girl that is taller than you. Not desirable
This. Poor girl could have married and had kids with a really smart guy and based on her looks a decently attractive guy. Their kids would probably be great.
Good question. The worlds best players are all men as far as I have heard.
>the bell curve for IQ is different for men and women. Both have the same average for whites but our distribution is different. Men have more idiots and geniuses while women tend to stay closer to the average.

>only 5 kids at 26

realistically you want to double or triple that

Blatant lie. People develop their IQ by around age 10 and it remains stable their entire lives.
>IQ is mostly inherited.

The Iranian woman who received the Fields medal for math just died of cancer too. Maybe that one was an Israeli conspiracy to keep Iran down.

i want that qt chess waifu

Women can't compete with men, not even in pure intellectual sports like Chess. Not even close.

Probably lesbian. There's always a catch. Does she seem really nice and pure and doesn't have a bf? Genital warts. She is beautiful and her parents are wealthy? One or more mulatto children. Qt chess grandmaster? Closet tranny.

Most geniuses do not have children. Their lack of family is what enables them to focus so devotedly on their work. They benefit their people by giving them technology, literary works, or whatever that will help future generations in a way merely popping out pretty smart children could never.

Probably. Mathematics is typically a Jewish game.

He is saying god/nature not (g×d)/nature

geez she was the qt prodigy girl, and she died young, its like the plot from some anime

Dude, chess is boring.

Not every female is your mom.

>tfw meet 150IQ QT3.14
>she has serious aspergers
>compliments my mild aspergers nicely
>great chemistry
>she tells me she's lesbian
Takemeawayfeelbird.jpg

If you don't play military simulator games, you're not a real man.

t. never lost a total war game

>This. Who wants a woman who is smarter than you? Not me. That's a girl that is taller than you. Not desirable
Maybe if you got off your (likely underachieving and entirely unjustified) high horse, you'd be okay with that. What would you have her do, dumb herself down to your level? Get smart.
>Good question. The worlds best players are all men as far as I have heard.
As someone who followed chess at a high level for a while (though not as much anymore), the main issue with women's chess is the skill gap between the elite world championship-capable players and the ones just below that. The elites steamroll everything, and there's no impetus for improvement because few break up into the elite level from the lower one. I hate making a video game analogy, but it's like Smash Bros. Melee how it's the same 4-5 people winning every tournament versus Street Fighter where there's probably a good dozen/two dozen that could have a shot.

I think women like the Polgars show that the potential for women to compete at men's level at chess is certainly there. But there just isn't enough impetus for improvement yet.

same shit happened to Mariam Mizrahani recently, first woman to win the fields medal (mathematician).

>Who wants a woman who is smarter than you?
Is that a bad thing. I mean, if you're a total dumbass, it'll be a bummer. But if you're both smart (preferably in different fields), and she has a higher IQ than you, the relationship might work out.

Tall women are hot. Keep your fucking manlet, retard opinions to yourself.

t. woman

Men dont want a woman smarter than him, just like women dont want a man shorter than her, or who earns less than her. How do I biology

Probably distracted the shit out of the opposite player. How good can you be at chess while hiding a boner?

I definitely want a woman smarter than me. It turns me on so much. As long as the gap isn't huge and you aren't an insecure cunt then it should be just fine.

Wrong.

A single woman doing ok against a washed up brit proves nothing. The exception doesn't prove the general. You must be a woman or a cuck

Oh lord, IQ dickmeasuring with a woman and coming up short as a reason to turn her down? Does this board's autistic virginity know no bounds?
Put your ill-placed arrogance aside for a moment. If she's really smarter than you, your children would benefit, wouldn't they? On the other hand, maybe she'd be better off with someone with an actually decent IQ and you should just keep your sorry self out of the gene pool.

This isn't true at all.

The school system selects for obedient serfs, not intelligent people. Many "intellectuals" are tryhard normies who like to quote each other as a pastime.

t. Borat

No but physics on the other hand...

What they should be doing is donating their sperm/eggs to their respective banks so that the average IQ goes up.
>ethical eugenics when

Oh god you trying to get the manlets mad. However I disagree on wanting dumb bitches, guys just duck thots not marry them.

>american education

>Who wants a woman who is smarter than you? Not me.

Well you have sort of a paradox here don't you

On one hand, you're so stupid that practically anyone you meet will be more intelligent than you are, so it isn't really possible for you to date a dumber woman. On the other hand, it also isn't possible for you to date anyone at all to begin with, so you may not really have anything to worry about.

Good luck, and try not to suck too many cocks between now and the end of the day. Have a nice weekend and I'll see you on Monday.

t. stealth nigger

its just biology. Men dont want a woman who is always challenging him or trying to correct him. Similar to how women want a man whos taller than her because her biology wants a man who can protect her. Modern civilization cant change that.

should have went for League of Legends instead.
she would have been much more famous and have more money too

>meet Physicist with a dual-doctorate (math and physics)
>really nice, funny and cute
>a little shy
>She asks me if I would like a frys with that
>I sure would like fries
>say, "Yes, I would like fries."
>drive off into the night

Apparently intelligence is only useful when there is an immediate application for the knowledge. Females can go to an 8 year college, marry and stay at home. Not only are they able to do this, but often do.

Being tall is a sign of high testosterone. Estrogen stunts bone growth during puberty.
Attractive people have the features of their gender.
Perfect QT= Short/petite+big tits
Tall men and short women statistically marry each other the most and are rated most attractive in studies.

>Men dont want a woman who is always challenging him or trying to correct him.

Solution: Don't be a worthless little faggot who needs a woman to check him on his shit all the time.

Explain this thread and the people arguing the contrary. It's just logic. If you really have a poor IQ, you need someone with a high IQ to balance you out. Get over yourself and think how your lineage will be grateful to you.

>This. Who wants a woman who is smarter than you? Not me. That's a girl that is taller than you. Not desirable

I wouldn't mind if she doesn't bully me for being a brainlet compared to her. And I have a hard bias towards tall girls. For example, when I talk to a girl that's taller than me face-to-face for more than 10 seconds my dick gets rock hard no matter what. Maybe my body is telling me to have tall kids since I'm 175cm.

> Vesna Rožič
> google.com/search?q=Vesna Rožič&tbm=isch

I don't mind my girlfriend being smarter and taller than me. In fact i always end up with girls like that. Am i weird ?

Its not a conscious choice. Feminism cant convince men to wipe out their biological need, just like it hasnt for women. Notice how 95% of them still pick Chad despite pretending they want a nice guy?

>gender
No such thing. If dogs don't have it, neither do people. Try "sex".

I was with you up to here.

Women always shit test constantly, it's like taking care of a toddler. Shut testing is a women's way of finding suitable men.

Becouse we have educational system where dumb person who tries(but don't fully understand what's going on) get the same or better grades than geniuses who are smarter then their teachers so they don't pay attention and get poor grades even though they will be more succesfull in life anyway but without diploma so he will be able to create his own company or just live a life he wants but will never be ablo to help our science improve becouse he doesn't focus on such things becouse last time he had a contact with a PhD or some tutor they seemed dumb.

Our civilization focus on tolerance and being happy/greedy not on improving ourselfs.

>Tall men and short women statistically marry each other the most and are rated most attractive in studies.

Past your teens IQ is more or less stable.

>Its not a conscious choice.
Explain the people in this thread who say otherwise then, you stupid idiot. Or is your IQ too low for that?

>Perfect QT= Short/petite+big tits
Don't you fucking dare speak of Ivanka like that fucking manlet.

>you will never have her sit on your face while she is in a tournament
>moving her bare ass all over your face and rubbing her hairy anus over your nose

I wish I had a chance with her before she died. I wonder if some lucky bastard at the morgue diddled her corpse.

>intellectual limit

>assigned

No wonder churchies fail at science

No, there is a male to female ratio of tallness to adhere to. Genetically tall men seek genetically tall women and vice versa.

>grandmaster
lol no, not even female grandmaster

I wish I had a tall gf

Oh no, she died :(

Estrogen stunts bone growth
articles.latimes.com/2007/jan/15/health/he-staturegirls15

I'm a law student. I'm pretty smart but if I started seeing a girl and she completely outclassed me intellectually, like as in she makes me look or feel dull, I'd drop her ass in a heart beat. Life with that woman would be miserable. I'd be glad she is smart but I wouldn't want to date her. That would suck.

>also I don't really play video games so your analogy is mostly lost on me.
Also don't forget that IQ distribution. That is pretty much the reason.

what is the ratio of boys to girls in chess.
anyhow this debate has been going on for decades in chess,if your intersed
en.chessbase.com/post/explaining-male-predominance-in-chess
chess.com/forum/view/general/statistical-analysis-on-gender-difference
scienceblogs.com/notrocketscience/2008/12/23/why-are-there-so-few-female-chess-grandmasters/
for me its just a numbers game, if you had twins one girl one boy and teach em chess.who would be better? could come down to personality

qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6708decb01720a0ecd3e2b4bdbeb3171-c

So? That just means genetically taller women have a different chemical makeup. I'm not attracted to short women at all. Estrogen also leads to stupid behavior.

I'm 6'0"

Not if she is slightly more intelligent. I would like that. My kids would be smarter than me most likely but if she makes me look stupid or is always figuring things out before me it would piss me off and I'd go find another woman.

>tfw no tall, smart, very mildly dominant wife to cuddle with
>tfw 26, khv
Why should i live?

>Genetically tall men seek genetically tall women and vice versa.
You mean kinda like how smarter men seek smarter women?

>I'm a law student
>I'm pretty smart
How does acting like a jew make you smart? What exactly does being a law student entail as opposed to say a mathematician?

No, fact is, the higher the IQ the higher the Male/Female ratio.

IQ130 there are 2-3 times more males than females
IQ 135 there are 5 times more males than females.

IT really sucks, i would love to have a smart girlfriend

Eat shit faggot

>geniuses who are smarter then their teachers so they don't pay attention and get poor grades even though they will be more succesfull in life anyway but without diploma so he will be able to create his own company
I always hear people say that but i have never met a guy so intelligent that he did poorly in school. The most intelligent guy i have ever met was really successful in school and had mad imagination and memory (he was fat and ugly though).

the ratio will be a function of a square to the nth degree based on the average z score of the elo you are curious about

that is th function to find womens performance for more or less any nonverbally loaded cognitive performance of women

>>GCYDHt53
I am a 6'4 man I would never date a tall woman they look like men to me

*IQ145 was the second supposed to be

I'm more intelligent than the average Joe just like your average mathematician is more intelligent.

Enjoy your manlet children. My tall aunt married a manlet and her kids turned out short.
articles.chicagotribune.com/2003-06-11/features/0306110038_1_reproductive-success-tall-short-people

When we choose sexual partners, we instinctively select them according to their height, scientists say.

Only when a couple perceive that their height ratio is right, do they consider other features such as beautiful eyes, thin waists, big bosoms or powerful chests, researchers at the University of Wroclaw in Poland discovered. Researchers calculated that the ratio most likely to get people interested in each other was 1-1.09.

This suggests that the ideal mate for a 5-foot-8-inch tall woman would be about 6-2. By contrast, a 5-2 woman might seek out men about 5-8.

According to this sexual attraction formula, Tom Cruise, at 5-7, and Nicole Kidman, 5-11, were not a very good match; Cruise's current paramour, Penelope Cruz, who is 5-6, is closer to the winning formula.

Humans seem to be programmed to choose partners whose height complements their size, said anthropologist Boguslaw Pawlowski, the main author of the study, which was recently published by the Royal Society, science academy in the U.K. He believes that the right ratio between male and female height is an evolutionary signal indicating the best genes and highest fertility rates, and is a predictor for the ideal size of children.
Yes, they are more genetically compatible.

no stupid roasties who think they're some kind of fucking super genius have a hard time.

F

Are you a short manlet? I am a 6'4ft man. I would NEVER date a tall manly woman. I only date under 5'2ft slim, big tit QTs.

t. jeb

this

if you want your sons to be a normal man you knock up tall women. Women determine the height of their kids more often then not.

My dad was 6'0 and my mom was 5'2 and I ended up being 5'8". Going after short women is not the way if you want to have a son to not be a joke and still shorter than you when they grow up to be an adult