PUNISHED TRUMP

Hi /ptg/ it’s been 6 months since I added to the Punished Trump infograph now here’s an update

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The reason I know this is because the people who are running this campaign against him are Jews and Ultrazionists. America 1st.

The “Trump loyalists” McMaster fired were Israel Zionist AIPAC agent warmongers who were hardliners on Iran and Syria. Good riddance.

Donald Trump needed to appease the Jews and AIPAC during the election, so he called Iran biggest sponsor of terror and called the Iran deal a disaster:

He also said that he was a lifelong supporter of Israel and that Israel’s our greatest ally:But now, he’s now the President. The promises he made to (((Sheldon Adelson))), largest Zionist Republican donor, that he would move embassy to Jerusalem, he’s not doing it anymore!

He was also given multiple chances to kill the Iran deal that would allow them to continue building a nuclear weapon but he has continually recertified it!His foreign policy is also very anti-Zionist and anti-Greater Israel project. He allowed McMaster to purge the Iran-Syria warmongering AIPAC agents and also disarmed the (((rebels))).

He also allowed Tillerson and State Dept to label Israel of terrorism and praised Palestine. He also help the Iraqis take back Mosul, ignored the demands of Netanyahu and setup the ceasefire in Syria, and is not adding troops to Afghanistan.

Also, when we look at the AIPAC speech: It was written by Stephen Miller:While a Jew, he rejects his Jewish heritage and is advocating for pro-white policies! He’s going after the Jewish Emmanuel Celler pushed 1965 Immigration Act Trump hired this rare breed of the Jewish tribe to do anti-Jew policies so they can’t accuse him of antisemitism - Genius!Stephen Miller also dismissed the Jewish written huddled masses Statue of Liberty poem.

So, Stephen Miller wrote that AIPAC speech in which Trump literally said: “Israel must be wiped off the face of the earth”With all his anti-Zionist foreign policy and pissing off the Jews and neocons and his labeling of Israel a terrorism and recertifying of the Iran deal which allow them to continue building nukes: This is the 4D chess take i’ve been thinking about.

He didn’t even name the Jews in his holocaust remembrance and when he paid lip service to the 6 million he used exact words from the Holocaust website.

Also shutting down the Jewish protection anti-semitism office. Giving leeway to the Daily Stormer allowing redpills of the JQ to go mainstream!

He knew the poster of the wrestling GIF had other posts like an infograph exposing Jews in CNN - he probably redpilled hundreds of thousands if not millions because of that!

While withdrawing from the distribution of wealth to Jewish globalists Paris accord, he echoed Hitler and pissed off (((Goldman Sachs)))!

Right Wing Death Squads to fight the Jew coming soon!

Trump literally is Hitler

Hitler said in one of his speeches or books that if he loses another will come from the United States in the same situation he came to power in Weimar

He also implied in the Holocaust remembrance that the evil guys won the war

what a sad, lonely life you must have

Also CoVFeFe
Separate and add them
2+7+2+3 = 14
26 = 8
26 =8
14/88

Enjoy those refugees cuck!

I wonder (((who)) could be opening your borders to have your women raped and your children murdered?

>Trump Holocaust remembrance proclamation uses wording similar to Holocause museum's website
Kek. It took me a minute to understand why this was up there since everything else was about him dissing the Jews. Is the implication that someone in the Trump admin just went to the Holocaust website and plagiarized it because they didn't care enough to write it themselves?

They didn’t even include the Jew in the remembrance memo

He has also disarmed the (((rebels))) and bombed and destroyed Israel Mossad (ISIS) in Mosul and in Syria. He also told the backed forces not to attack Assad forces. Greater Israel project being BTFO.

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

>Be Trump
>Say your love and support Netanyahu and Israel
>Give speech to AIPAC
>Literally say that Israel must be wiped off face of the earth
>Pander to Zionist Jews for money
>Say “I don’t want your money”
>Scream I Love Israel
>Calls Iran deal horrible
>Meanwhile have the most anti-Zionist foreign policy
>Breaking your promises to them
>Tell Netanyahu to his face to stop settlements
>Not fighting Iran and Syria for them
>Defunds ((rebels))) for destabilizing Syria for Greatee Israel project
>Ignore Israel’s demands altogether and setup ceasefire in Syria
>Kicking out the AIPAC warhawks from your admin
>Labeling them terrorists and praising Palestine
>Recertifying Iran deal given the chance to kill it
>Keep recertifying
>Iran finishes weapon
>Israel wiped off from the face of earth

>Be Trump
>Say your love and support Netanyahu and Israel
>Give speech to AIPAC
>Literally say that Israel must be wiped off face of the earth
>Pander to Zionist Jews for money
>Say “I don’t want your money”
>Scream I Love Israel
>Calls Iran deal horrible
>Meanwhile have the most anti-Zionist foreign policy
>Breaking your promises to them
>Tell Netanyahu to his face to stop settlements
>Not fighting Iran and Syria for them
>Defunds ((rebels))) for destabilizing Syria for Greatee Israel project
>Ignore Israel’s demands altogether and setup ceasefire in Syria
>Kicking out the AIPAC warhawks from your admin
>Labeling them terrorists and praising Palestine
>Recertifying Iran deal given the chance to kill it
>Keep recertifying
>Iran finishes weapon
>Israel wiped off from the face of earth
CHECKED

tl;dr
>Trump is literally Hitler
>Gas Jews
>cannot see the negative side of that

>Implying anything wrong with actually doing the 6 gorillion lampshade masturbation machines for real this time

We have a Jew pretending to be White to advocate for pro white policies to save Whites from Jews pretending to be whites

I can we can have Miller as an Honorary Aryan
“b-but Trump touched a wall”
“b-but Trump gave lip service to the Jews”
“b-but Trump bombed that empty airfield”
“b-but Trump has 104 Jewish connections”

Also, none of these spergs will ever tell you what influence these 104 Jews actually have on Trump also considering these are the same people that you are supposed to working with in Jew York also they have shit memes

> forgetting based Finnish Jews who fought for Hitler
H O N O R A R Y A R Y A N

spread this thread