East Asian countries in danger of severe population decrease

East Asian countries like Japan and China have very low birth rates. It is predicted that the population of both countries will severely plummet because there is no significant immigration to make up for the low birth rate.

It's not just bad for them, but also bad for you if you live anywhere else. With Japan and China being two of the three largest economies in the world, any economic depression they would experience would take its toll on the rest of the world. Large older demographic retiring will also strain the pension system. Economic experts agree Japan must import foreign workers.

I'm interested in immigrating to Japan. How welcoming are the Japanese of immigrants? I've been doing a lot of research on this topic. Help me out Sup Forums. Is it ok if I only know basic Japanese?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6USl14Dy_I
hooktube.com/watch?v=t6USl14Dy_I
youtube.com/watch?v=j_0Jqwuk4tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I understand Japan, but China already has billion+ people. China will not have anything severe

They need immigration from Europe to be whited.

a lot of jobs will need to be replaced when ppl retire.

but not croatia since you're not white

They will never fully integrate you in their society and you'll always be a foreigner. Let that sink in. Of course, you'll have a better hand if you're white, but still. Also, what the fuck are you on about? The only reason those "facts" are in any way "alarming", is because those countries have always historically been so extremely overpopulated that the government literally had to put regulations on child births, so now they're just beginning to tone it down.

>be rich
>own property in Seattle and Tokyo
>married to Jap wwith her own money
>when we have kids, move to Tokyo full time
>half breeds are desired there

how tight is the japanese pussy?

i'm almost certain china wants half their population to disappear
china recently changed one child policy to two child policy
on the surface, it suggests a need to increase population
but reading further, it's just socjus - you can only have two children (without paying a fine) IF you are part of the one child generation
also, the party actively goes out their way to make people employed, i'd assume they too don't want more of this ^

I had my time with roppongi sluts, and even they were, on average, a little tighter than your average white girl. Regular Jap women, it's no contest.

35% of their jobs will need to be replaced over the next 10 years.

there is very little hope this will be accomplished

China has 1.4 billion people and the 'drastic' Japanese population decline is largely a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=t6USl14Dy_I

TYT does an excellent job of explaining the situation in Japan. It's not a meme. Their population decline is a reality. The world economy will suffer.

Cenk offers the opportunity for Japanese girls to get plowed by his huge Turkish cock to help alleviate the situation.

sounds like their wages are about to go up and their traffic is about to recede.

>linking The Young Turks
Hooktubed that for you so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=t6USl14Dy_I

They will just modernise and automate to make up the shortfall. Right now they have most of their people employed doing shitty repetitive jobs that can easily be done by machines.

>need to be replaced over the next...
bla bla bla bla.
what shithole are you trying to escape and why do you yearn to go to asia?

China will survive.
Japan will survive.
they can handle whatever is coming to them, humans are not weak, they are not weak and why do you believe you won't be ostracized for trying to get into their society

do you plan to learn Japanese? what Chinese are you going to learn? are you there just to fuck their women and take their job, land?

that's not true. most japs retiring are white collar workers.

Oh well. From billions to slightly less billions? Come on.

Thanks for supporting the operations user.

OY VEY, looks like you need some 3rd world immigration Japan otherwise you won't survive.

OH NO CHINA IS RUNNING LOW ON PEOPLE NOOO

Yeah let me know when there's less than a billion of these insects, that'll be a start

im learning both mandarin and japanese

ive been told that asian women find black men who speak asian languages fluently very attractive

fuck you

its all jew news

There are more than enough people on this planet, we need population decrease. Just their excuse to spread the need for immigration so they can ruin more countries with this mudslime shit

They don't, especially the normal women. If you want to be black in China, you can only live in one city (unless you're loaded). In japan, only the major sluts will have anything to do with blacks. Hey don't let these facts discourage you, keep learning user.

> population decreases because there's no immigration
> no one emigrates to africa
> ergo, population in africa must be decreasing
how do you shills manage to survive without your mommies feeding and clothing you every day?
saged, of course

>unironically linking TyT
now i KNOW you're just a troll.

no, you are not learning mandarin and japanese.

so you're that guy that keeps making these threads, why don't you just go there already and see if you'll suffer or not.

don't think they will take lightly to what you're planning though, take their job and women, and not get scorned by everyone around you.

Love that picture

(((They))) push this "low-birthrate = need immigration" meme because they need evermore people to inject into their debt machine
Don't fall for this please

and you base these claims on what? do you know a lot of black ppl who have lived in china and japan? have these individuals learned the languages fluently?

>TYT

Well colour me confused. The dude you are replying to is talking about fucking China, so that is what I am also talking about.

Japan will just not grow. I don't see the problem. Infinite growth is impossible, eventually you reach a limit. If overcoming that limitation means importing shitskins then negative growth is OK by me.

any of the cited facts on that TYT video false?

notice they quoted center-right news sources like dailymail

I do some business in China, and I live half of the year in Japan. They learn the language to some degree.

just so you know, what matters is not the amoung but the proportion of old people.

Meaning that a country with 5 trillion people would udnergo the exact same depopulation crisis as a country with 5 million.

That's the thing, modern economies were built for a growing population, if the populations don't grow, the system collapses.

Yet lefties will tell you in one breath to stop making children AND that we need more people.

i just searched some youtube videos.

brothas talk about their experiences in japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_0Jqwuk4tU

Oh you're the nig from yesterday. Again, you won't be seen as on par with a white western man. Even whites aren't on par with the native Japanese, so how could you compete?

they say the hip hop clubs are loaded with japanese girls wanting some black dick.

being black is advantageous in the japanese hip hop subculture

>The world economy will suffer.

You mean the .001% will have less play money? If the labor pool shrinks wages for mere mortals go up.

This sounds like a win win.

No one but billionaires was going to see that growth anyway so who gives a fuck?

Like I said, the super sluts in roppongi and shibuya.

CHINA HAS A ONE CHILD POLICY YOU RETARDED FUCKING MONG. THE POPULATION IS SUPOSED TO DECLINE.
WHAT EVEN IS THE POINT IN THIS THEY HAVE 1.37 BILLION PEOPLE WHY WOULD THEY NEED GROWTH.

AND STOP WITH THE FUCKING "THEY HAVE TO INVITE BIX NOODS AND SANDMEN ON THEIR FUCKING FLYING CARPETS BECAUSE THEY FUCK REGARDLESS IF THEY CAN SUPPORT THE CHILDREN.
JAPAN WILL LOSE POPULATION?
OH NO WORKERS MIGHT HAVE TO BE PAID MORE.
OH NO HOUSING PRICES MIGHT SHRINK.
IT IS NATURAL THAT POPULATION FALLS AND RISES FROM TIME TO TIME.
STOP TRYING TO INVITE A VOTERBASE SOLELY RELYING ON GIBS. STOP THIS DISGUSTING MEME IDEA, THAT THIRD WORLD IMMIGRATION FIXES ANYTHING, THANK YOU.

from what ive heard. the hip hop subculture is rapidly growing all over japan.

black american rappers are idolized in these scenes

I'm going to fertilise it right now!

Again, idolized by the sluts.

I want to colonise the shit out of that slope.

they are prostitutes and go to those clubs in their free time you idiot

japan has an industrial supply of hooker

Oh no all of these poor corporations will have to raise wages and increase benefits in response to a shortage of labor to attract employees. Oh god that is terrifying. this will be the end of Asia unless we send them 1 million Africans

yea that's BS. a lot of japanese girls love hip hop and just want to be with rappers and hip hop DJ's