The brains behind the YouTube and Twitter censorship

Anita Sarkeesian brought in to censor people on Youtube, Google, and Twitter. If this is true, it wouldn't surprise me.

Other urls found in this thread:

georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/Randi_Harper_6016247/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The black bitch from MTV is in on it too. I forget her name, the racist and sexist much negress.

enough of this kikery. ready your rifles boys

Franchesca Ramsey

i think you are right for once.

really attractive people.

Thanks Gamergate!

It has been that way for awhile now. Look up Project Jigsaw and that Youtube Heroes thing too. I'm pretty sure Anita had some saying into that.

Are we going to let them take away our freedom? I say this is the perfect time that we strike back!

The one in the orange top is doable.

YASSSSS!!
such a DIVERSE group!!!'

Guys this is literally how freedom ends. I'm not kidding they will brainwash everyone if they get control of this shit.

What's the point? They'll just accuse us of sexist harassment and grant themselves even more power to stop us.

This is the fatty between Zoe and Anita. georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/Randi_Harper_6016247/

Okay whom of you guys is going to call green peace a blue whale has whased up all the way up to the Google headquarters.
We need to save that whale an bring it back to the ocean.

So off em. Literally nobody will miss them third world trash and jewish SJWs are a dime a dozen these days

>youtube
who cares

>google
meh

>twitter
double who cares

theyre all ugly, what a shocker.

>censoring Twitter
lmao are they gonna ban the President?

>Who cares, it's only the most popular services on the internet besides netflix!

>it's popular so it must be good
There's only shit on youtube anyways

kek, bmi of 37. Off the scale.

>If this is true, it wouldn't surprise me.

So you openly admit that you have no idea in your OP.

Protip: You are wrong.

That group was brought in by twitter in 2015 to be consulted on how to reduce "harrassment of women." That's it. The censorship of Youtube is being pushed by the ADL (Anti Defamation League). Look them up and redpill yourself, retard.

jewish rallied armies of multicultural subhumans and women.

How many times throughout history can they do this before people wake up?

COBB Country

C.OUNT O.N B.EING B.USTED

Liberal women are so fucking ugly

All started when they got rid of Col Reb at Ole Miss. Its be a steady race to out-victim one another to prove how much of a social warrior you are

Oh noes! JewTube is censoring! Guess you all need something else. Any ideas or are you just going to scream about JEWtube censoring you?

Dyed hair and jew in the back.

Jew even looks like a mongoloid

Heard it was ngos like (((NAACP))) and (((ADL)))

Let's roll

It wouldn't surprise me if it were true, but I highly doubt it. The only real reason to have Sarkeesian would be to publicly jerk off over that fact so I don't see why her involvement would be hidden.

More on the topic at hand: Youtube fucking sucks. How in the flying fuck has this been allowed to go on for so long? Is there any redeemable qualities unique to youtube in and of itself that would keep people there? I assume most of the issue is just inertia, but given the current developments I could reasonably see some big names getting together and jumping ship to another platform.

do something, you fucking american'ts, you are looking like sweden now

I say we either hack Google, YouTube, and Sarkeesian to show them what we're made of!

>who cares if they take away our freedom as long as I dont like it

Fuck off, hipster. Youre pathetic. Too stupid to see the big picture going on.

Dangerous ideas must not spread.

Say goodbye to everyone with a differing opinion because the autism squad are on censorship duty now

thats a good time to Microsoft create his own streaming site

They keep the niggers in the back. I like them.

Democrats can't claim to be Liberals anymore

Liberalism permits the freedom of speech
Progressive Fascism is what they are aiming for

they are so oppressed

>impartial youtube is a right
Wew, get a load of this cuck. Start your own video website if you don't like it, they don't owe you anything.

>dat milkor

Are those legal in the states? Are HE round?

Story of how you got your hands on that?

that doesn't look like the USA dude

>Zoe Quinn
>Anita
Man these bitches.
Anita is the most despicable hook nosed vile kike I've ever seen.

Yeah yeah yeah you fuckers never do anything you just talk and talk and post frog memes and complain about muh niggas and joos and do literally nothing. Fucking sick of you Sup Forums your all talk. You never do anything. oh boy you got a flag from an autistic hasbeen. How the fuck did that make the world better you tiresome faggots?

Youre right. Lets just censor youtube, censor facebook, censor Sup Forums, reddit.

You are either a liberal or just some weirdo that gets off on arguing or being different than everyone else.

It's a big country.

Could be a range out in Nevada or something.

Seen a few boys go off shoot SAWs and shit there. Maybe they've different laws.

Only thing oppressed is the floor panel beneath the fatty

Are womanlets just as mad as manlets?

Lmao, jewtube is a private business, they can dig their own grave if they want.

>lets just censor Sup Forums
Whatever, this place isn't special. If mook starts to censor shit we'll fuck off to somewhere else.

complete pieces of shit

>Are we going to let them take away our freedom?
What freedom?
These companies answer to shareholders.
These companies allow you to use their service under certain "terms & conditions.
You have no inherent "right" to use any form of social media and your content may be censored as the owners see fit.

Pretty simple really.
>pic unrelated

>censor people on Youtube, Google, and Twitter.
Good, good. It's about time those fucks destroy themself, and make room for something better.

I guess that means we have to nationalize it then. Pretty simple. Euphoric enough for you?

I beat those 2 cucks do all the work and the wymens just smoke weed all day or some other bullshit

Post people who can afford to lose money on investing on a pure free speech platform. Thiel is one of few billionaires willing to step out as right and pro liberty.

Starting from the ground up would take a miracle in order to happen. We need to convince someone who has capital that there is a market available.

Yeah iunno insane feminist cunts or the ADL, which is worse. Prolly the ADL honestly, the feminist cunts wouldve been so over the top it'd have provoked insane backlash, the ADL will probably be more intelligent

What a pack of munters.
They're lucky they hate men.

We should care, obviously everyone on Sup Forums is aware of censorship on these sites, but normies aren't. Every one of the clueless dumbfucks out there are going to have all opposition removed from their feeds. They won't be able to see through the bullshit. These are people who uses Twitter, Facebook, and Google services constantly.

This is just a matter of traction. I think they have underestimated our numbers and those who sympathize. Once the content creators begin whining then their audiences will be tuned in exponentially to the happening.

>weight 190
>height 5' 6"

I'm not on my computer... is that google photo scrubed of info?

google is mega fucked

so the source is user at google?
not buying it.

never shitcuck for white woman irl, only care about women who are commited white nationalist roasties and kikes can't be salvaged, fuck em

She's much heavier than that now. I'm guessing 250 lbs in the Google picture.

Nigger that's not me. I wish it was. He's a MARSOC bro deployed in Afghanistan.

you liars this is from 2015 back before they fucked up at the UN

this is gamergate era shit

The content creators are the key here, I feel. There's enough sympathetic big names that if they ever got together and agreed to use some platform they could definitely start a ripple effect Google would be forced to notice.

I wouldnt be surprised if someone actually kills her soon. This goes beyond cancer, not even kikes themselves are as destructive as this fucking whore.

Google hired them on purpose, so nothing we can legally do can remove them from their jobs. Unless Google goes down enitrely, these monsters are keeping their jobs until retirement and keep causing damage. There's nothing we can do against a private corporate entity's internal workings.
The goal should be to set up a competent competition and render Google irrelevant.

Why doesn't it wear a wig like other trannys.

> destroy themselves
Last I checked, tumblr, reddit and kikebook were alright. Just one more website will get censored. The videos they are targeting are already demonetized, Google loses nothing.

>IMG_0007.jpg

Cookie cutter, automatic phone Assigned filename tricked me.

big, if true

we're ready.

Let 'em kill it, like they do with everything they infest, all destruction, no creation, We'll find a better place once all the normies avoid their unsustainable echo chamber. They'll pat themselves on the back and give each other awards, but that's not gonna pay YT's bills.

why dont you just make a right wing version free of censorship of all of those sites? cant we get don jr or someone like that to fund it and have an exodus there?

Does anyone here have any idea on where we must head or someone who can viably head a new frontier.

We all agree this is bad and youtube needs to be replaced, but the question is how do we proceed.

It would take billions to set up a competitor for YouTube that can handle their current traffic from day one. It was a slow build for them too.

>not owning a mak90

>american company
>zero white men

This is our future.

This is why "the free market" is bullshit. In the face of the overwhelming opposition to censorship and soc-jus zealots like pic related, corporations will still censor and virtue signal and declare opposition to the values of 90% of their domestic market.

I've been ready.
Just waiting on that angry mob.

It was created by a Soviet Jew, what did you expect>

>checked
also third from the right is zoe quinn.

this wont stand for long.

*CHORF CHORF* Grahhbl you see alt righters, I will eat up your communities like I ate those 9 quarter pounders with cheeses that i ate before this photo *wipes burger grease and drool from chin* *CHORF CHORF*

Could we organize ourselves and just spam youtube with stupid, empty videos?

Stuff like 10-15 min videos consisting of random, pointless pictures and sounds taken from youtube's library, or just empty videos.

2 sheboons and 1 poo. How diverse! /s
New face of fascism folks.
I'd bang the shit out of Anita

>sees flag
fucking come onnnnn

Well Imagun Moi SHARK!

Also look at Anita's arms...

That would be a spec of dust blowing through the google burnrate and a waste of our very limited resource of man hours to use.

The only potential route I see plausible is convincing a true angel investor/group who will be able to convince the general population to transfer over. We can not grow it from the ground up and we can not use a tainted name.

In my mind Thiel is the best option.

all them disgusting cunts and a faggot

All of them are unfuckable.

We call that... Land Cow

i'd fuck that bitch in the front center. The others should be thrown in an oven.