Baltimore’s ‘nobody kill anybody’ weekend starts today

Can they do it? Will Baltimore niggers be able to go seventy-two hours without committing any homicides?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGVTQ8DDy38
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3918/web
data.baltimoresun.com/news/police/homicides/index.php,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHA, no

taking alll bets here
i say it oesnt last tonite

you guys don't get it do you, you white devils?
we're only afforded a finite number of people that can't get welfare so we have to kill somebody every time a baby is born to level out the gibsverse
sheeeeit

Baltimores" no fap" weekend starts today

give it 35 minutes...maybe.

I call an explosion

I wouldn't be surprised if hasn't already been broken.

I'm honestly surprised nobody has been killed yet today.

Does this mean I was allowed kill people every other weekend?

Nah.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGVTQ8DDy38

First death will be about tree fiddy.

I don't know what they call Roberts in Baltimore, but here's the police scanner.

Nogs are starting to wake up and shuffle to KFC and Popeyes.

Sunset in Baltimore is 8:15 eastern time.

Bodymore Murderland

Here my guess the kill count will be much bigger because the niggers believe enemy niggers will follow this shit so easy fire

According to data.baltimoresun.com/news/police/homicides/index.php, so far the last recorded death was on Wednesday night. So far, so good.

What are the odds the first death will be a white cop shooting a black who "didn't do anything"?

Pretty low in comparison to how most of the deaths occur?

Or Bloodymore Murderland.

Most of the police force is black. So they call them Tyrone's.

If niggers could control their impulses there wouldn't be stupid experiments like this.
The nigger can't be domesticated. It belongs in the African wild lands.

>HOLD OFF DEATH REPORTS TILL THE BET IS OVER
> look guys we did it blacks arent bad guys

delet this goy

>It's reached a point where you need to ask for a no murder weekend.

Jesus it's like mini-Mexico.

You don't know Baltimore very well. There will be no murders here this weekend. Hunting accidents and accidental discharges will go up 10000% though.

GOTTA KEEP THE DEVIL

Niggers literally have to be told plz dnt kil anyone k? xD

What a fucking joke

I guess, but you just know that the police will fuck it up somehow.

WAY DOWN IN THE HOLE

YES! I've been waiting for the Real Robert Hours threads to switch over to Baltimore.

Real Bodymore Hours!

Quick, we need MEMES!

Nigs will kill someone just to fuck with the white man's plan.
"I was gonna cap yo ass next week, but now I gots some utha shiet ta proove."
But yes, as other anons have noted, they'll just hold off reporting of any until it's over. FAKE NEWS MEDIA FTW!

Of course they can do it. If they give their word there will be a cease fire then we should take them at their word.

It's been 8 hours without a killing

Reekus. Just do a Twitter search for "Baltimore shooting". Multiple daily. This should take no time, lads.

Pretty sad when you have to remind them what constitutes basic human decency.

Please tell me this wasn't a written edict. You know niggas can't read, right?

LOL that they have to have a special day to try and make themselves seem human!
Nigs are shit ever since "civil rights".
They are raised by SINGLE MOMS and 85% of rapists are raised by "single moms" who are slaves married to the government State and Federal for handouts.The State is their husband now! Black males are told to stay away from the woman they impregnated so theys can get sum FREE GOV"T munny!
They gettin over on "the man" as they jews convince them they are doing.One has to ask why black families had a 14% failure rate prior to the civil rights-eses movement and after they bought into civil(not natural rights from God) now the nigs have a 14% family survival rate!
Thank Yo dumbass single mom! (Who is glorified as a hero in the joo media)
Blacks could redeem themselves if they had a half a brain but they likes it to get dat free gov't munny! They gettin ovah on de system!

If it is, it's probably in cursive.

Relax, sperg. Baltimore will never become what the /CPD/ threads are. Nobody gives a fuck about that city since The Wire. Just deal with it.

All in the game, baby.

Literally ceasefire like in actual war zones, but it's in USA. Explain yourselves burgers.

Who will be the first to not do nuffin?

Heh

This.

Niggers

Baltimore is a black shithole like many other areas of our country.

There's an explanation.

Blackonomics 101/

Too many blacks and Latinos.

Niggers/

Fucking kek

Niggers. Every time.

I live in PG County, MD. I give it a few hours until there's another homicide in Baltimore County at LEAST. Fun fact: Marylanders can't own a gun bigger than 22LR and yet people still are able to kill each other. It's almost like GUN LAWS DON'T FUCKING WORK WHEN IT COMES TO NIGGERS AND OTHER NATURAL CRIMINALS YOU FUCKING IDIOT LIBERALS

I'm prepared to bet my life savings that this won't happen

You know, as low as Baltimore has sunk, I hope that they can succeed. Goodness knows the black community needs it, even if it's a short-term goal. Can't believe it has come to this.

Topkek

shameless niggas don't even respect the Sunday morning truce.

we should do a /cpd/ special edition in baltimore

how fucking retarded can they possibly be, black people don't follow rules by definition. This will be the bloodiest weekend of all time.

Do niggers even piss off God?

>A U.S. city has to impose a "NOBODY KILLS PEOPLE THIS WEEKEND OK"

lmfao

You think BPD uses radio?
Shiiiieeeetttt....doubt anyone even calls in to the police

>thinks this is what black people need
What black people actually need is to not be free. Black people are completely unable to govern themselves. They need a master to force them to live life correctly and even they know it.

I argued with a brainwashed communist.

He told me it's not the niggers' fault for killing each other. It's the drugs' fault.
And that the niggers just can't help it, it's a hostile environment, and they grew up poor. So they need food stamps and need to kill each other.

Missing person on the police scanner just now, one person unconscious they said earlier.. I only just started this up and it's clearly not happening. What time is it there? 2pm?

>Baltimore City Police scanner

>Everyone respects the ceasefire.
>Shoot each other on Monday.

AY

AY YO

AY NUN U NIGGAZ BE KILLIN NOBODY!!!

What it really means is they have 72 hours before the police hit the streets again.

I'm actually in the hood of Baltimore right now

>nobody kill anybody day is a common occurrence in shartland

B-but guns make us f-free

Hey....this is the idiot sheboon behind the event

Guns help us protect ourselves, our families, and our volk from wild packs of nogs.

God created niggers to show us the dangers of sin.

>nigger respecting something

>-God
>Fucking commandments made by the Pope and Catholic Church that aren't in the Bible
>God's direct quote

Wut.

We need guns since most blacks are niggers and they will have guns regardless of laws. Baltimore has a high black population. Why don't you move to Serra Leon.

I'll have you know this does not happen very often. This is a land of freedom and niggers can usually do whatever they want.

>10 commandments
>not in the bible
You are retarded right?

>nogs stop being nigs for 3 whole days.
>Nignogs all kill each other Monday.
>Baltimore is nignog free.

>Whites flood the neighborhood and just start walking around in khakis and polos all weekend
>Monday rolls around and they don't appear

That would be a funny skit or something

Reminds me of an argument I had with my sister around the time the riots in 2015 were happening. Basically the same exact shit, but she was more focused on blaming the rich not helping nigs.

All the niggers are going to kill each other on Monday.

Are you?

>Does this mean I was allowed kill people every other weekend?
Only in Baltimore, and really that isn't saying much because applying the term 'people' to the residents of Baltimore is a gross exaggeration.

What message does this send?

>We'll promise that our police force won't shoot you so long as you don't shoot us for three days, okay ;)

What the fuck? All that's going to do is embolden niggers into thinking they'll have an easier time getting away with shit, and FOR SURE the Baltimore police is getting set up to look like the bad guys when they inevitably need to respond to something with deadly force.

This is literally a ploy to stir shit up even more under the guise of trying to calm things down, that or it's just a terrible idea.

>Implying they can read old English.

>DEUS VULT flag
>Does not know the Ten Commandments, which are known by pretty much everyone in the west.
You are.

It's only niggers killing niggers. What's the big deal? Send the pavement apes more guns. They'll keep the population of these sub-humans under control

$100 that there's a murder before 10 PM tonight.

New Testament isn't real, Bro. It's kike lies.

>New Testament
>kike lies
>DEUS VULT FLAG
You do realize that the New Testament was largely written by Greeks.
The Old Testament is the one with the Ten Commandments.

You are an obvious troll.

baltimore resident here, its too warm for this to possibly succeed

>America

NCAs (Nigger Containment Areas, such as housing projects and ghettos) are war zones.

Just for the weekend. No one's even bothering to say "Don't ever murder anyone" or even, "Hey, let's see if we can go a month without murder!" Just "Try to act like an actual human and not a savage or three days? I know it's a lofty goal, but you can do that right? Please?!"

Ahh shit.
Well you can't blame me for trying.

don't be snuffin a nigga

You weren't even trying to larp as a Fundy.

Dat optimum nutrition whey protein