Nigger Hate Thread

How 'bout a good ole fashioned Nigger Hate Thread this afternoon?

Be me, an over 40-oldfag in a technical field that cannot recall one single black co worker that was ever competent. Every single one had education, but never contributed anything meaningful, productive or pro-active improvement towards work. Most had colorful home lives, but were retarded donkeys on the job

Other urls found in this thread:

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=negroid
youtube.com/watch?v=ByzfXDSHzmA
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And how did you improve anything at your work?

What do you call a nigger with no hands????
Trustworthy

Why do black men cry after sex???
Because of the pepper spray

black people are naturally violent savages; why is that?

their good at sports tho

Because just before they are born their mother pumps them with testosterone. Just like hyenas.

>And how did you improve anything at your work?

I am a white man. How is water wet, faggot?

But the stupid one is you.

"Affirmative Action" friend...

Jews & Niggers...

Pic related is from my hometown

Good collection here:

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=negroid

Many actions are simply inconceivable.

>haha get out fucking white people
>oh no white people help

>fucking your own grandmother
>because you're too much of a beta-male
>grandmothers last memories before death would be an enraged psychopathic manchild fucking her, questioning if she is really in hell, or has hell is yet to come

Cheesus Kreest

People like this need to be castrated, lobotomized, shackled, and made to be slaves fed on livestock quality gruel, in some rock quarry or lumber mill for the rest of their lives. Churning out a 50lb/kg bag of cement a day from them crunching rocks with their teeth until they die childless, is the best choice for society to take. Nigger-drones for the concrete hives.

>black people are naturally violent savages; why is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=ByzfXDSHzmA

The whites let Bell and Priel in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN ONE OF THE BLACK MEN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay, when he needed it. So the ungrateful black man brings in another black man who kills them in order to rob them. The white family was targeted because they had been charitable to a black teen.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk

>cannot recall one single black co worker that was ever competent.

But they all complain.

See pic related, which was at least partly funded with American tax dollars, under Obama.

A Black organization made a list of all of the bad things about working with white people.

We are so nice to them, apparently that we are too nice.

Blacks are actually complaining that whites are too nice to them.

White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks.

Unlike Blacks, who hate the holy hell out of whitey.

One of the pitfalls?

#18. White people practice colorblindness

>You crackers is colorblind and that oppresses us somehow.

Just niggers being niggers.

Bump

Must read. You will be glad you did.

It explains so much.

They don't contribute anyways. Try working in a factory with niggers. 2/10 of them are good workers, the other 8 sit around in the break room squawking like chickens. Seriously fuck working with niggers. Never again

>Try working in a factory with niggers. 2/10 of them are good workers, the other 8 sit around in the break room squawking like chickens. Seriously fuck working with niggers. Never again

Not surprised.

They were that way in High School, also.

Current nog i work with has been "programming" for 20 years. I join the engineering team a year ago, that uses some coding with a few languages, but that isn't the job. Figure everything out on my own, volunteer for everything (upgrades, DR drills, etc). My job is complex, requires a technical level of proficiency but isn't that demanding.

Take over some of nog's older projects, see that they were haphazardly thrown together with no plan to do it correctly.

Ever subsequent proect that comes along, I notice nog goes to director asking questions, enough to the point where the director is really doing nigs job. Most of nog's code is just verbatim copied from something else.

Any time nog gets more than 1 task, he shits his pants. Nog watches 1 movie a day at the office (not shitting you, he says he tries to watch at least one during the work day).

I have seen this learned helplessness time and again from nogs in IT. They are lauded for not stealing everything in the data center

My favorite.....lived in that town when it happened. Funniest thing ever.

They drowned in 10 ft of water

>I have seen this learned helplessness time and again from nogs in IT. They are lauded for not stealing everything in the data center

I have seen the same thing.

And they complain about racism if they are not promoted as fast as whites, despite their overall worthlessness.

Indeed, WORSE than worthless. They make things worse in a lot of cases. And they take up a chair that would be better filled by a human being.

In welsh dyn du means black man

>Dekendrix
> JaTavious
>Takethia
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarius

why cant black people name their kids properly

Excellent read user. Language certainly dictates the capacity of our thoughts. It makes sense that niggers lacked an adequate language for abstract thought, for thousands of years as they lived on a continent without extreme conditions.

They still lack the ability to do abstract thinking. Explains their lack of intellect and lack of empathy.

It is as real as their genes.

The best thing that happened to Africans was coming to America, where enterprising slave women seduced Massa in order to produce better offspring.

Water is well known to be racist

Working in tandem with that racist known as gravity.

This is a great read, well thought-out and logically presented. If I had any nigger-lovers in my life, I'd ask them to read it, as it clears up everything from tribal to "Easse side representin'' to burning black-owned businesses behavior among the apes.

school supplies as an excuse for evil

It is pathological. This is a well-known behavioral psychology chart. WHO do these traits remind you of?

What is insane is that American society caters to these people that think this way, like there is any degree of appeasement that can provide satisfaction.